[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's it feel /fit/ I'm 5'8" 155lbs only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: keep-calm-and-practice-bjj-4.png (41KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-practice-bjj-4.png
41KB, 600x700px
How's it feel /fit/ I'm 5'8" 155lbs only been practicing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for 4 months and that's still enough to kick the ass of 99% of you fags
>>
>>41363201
Unless you wrestled in hs or did some other grappling a white belt that's been going at it for a few months can't do much.
>>
>>41363201
Kek not I lil bitch. I'll sprawl and put a bow in the back of your head faster than you can say captain Kirk's cock-a-doodle-doo
>>
>>41363218
I watched a lot of wrestling and ufc growing up so I have an idea of what the enemy will try
>>
>>41363201

I'm 6'3 though

I bet you could mop floor with my ass and I'd still leave with your girl
>>
>>41363242
Not likely I've been doing a lot of calistenticks so I have a lot of usable strength I'd pick you up throw you to the ground and arm bar you
>>
>>41363253
I don't have a girl right now I could but I just want to focus on training>>41363253
>>
>>41363261
I'll wrestle you barefoot in a pair of Speedos kid. Show you what a man looks like. You think you come in quick but I duck you and pick your clumsy ankle and send you for a tumble.
>>
lol I'll just kick you while you roll around on your back in the bitch position of missionary sex.
>>
>>41363295
I hit the ground swipe out your leg put you into a leg lock and hear you cry out Reeeeeeeeeee until you finally tap (2-3 seconds at most)
>>
>>41363322
Of course a fitizen considers a man on his back as missionary I'm guessing daddy taught you that
>>
>>41363341
>Swiping my right leg even though I'm already in the crouched position
Check mate bitch you hit the ground while I was crouched you get pinned b4 you catch your breath.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.