[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Eggs >Whole Milk >Peanut Butter >Oats >Chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: that-feel-pc-54f0a6949316b.jpg (51KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
that-feel-pc-54f0a6949316b.jpg
51KB, 648x595px
>Eggs
>Whole Milk
>Peanut Butter
>Oats
>Chicken Breasts
>Broccoli
>Green Beans
>Brown Rice
>Protein Powder
>Bananas
>Carrots
>Tuna
>Butter

What's missing from this diet and how do I make it into meals?
>>
>>41359999
Forgot >coffee
>>
Water.
>>
File: 1492921751453.jpg (216KB, 1276x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1492921751453.jpg
216KB, 1276x1420px
>>41359999
Blend brown rice and carrots, proceed to microwave for 3 min at 800W, top with raw chicken breast and maybe some oats
>>
>>41360019
That was a given but okay
>>
>>41360028
This. I always kek at dyels cooking their chicken. You regards realise the chicken loses mass thus it loses brotein. Stop cooking it.

>Muh salmonella
Stop buying shit chicken .
>>
Can I just

Meal 1
>3 eggs (butter) + PB oatmeal
Snack
>Tuna
Workout
>Banana + Protein Shake
Meal 2
>Chicken + Brown Rice + Greens
Snack
>Carrots
Meal 3
>Chicken+Brown Rice + Greens
Before Bed
>Milk

Would that be good?
>>
>>41360074
Ima see If I can find some recipes I use for you but It might take me a bit.

What you posted is stellar. You will be eating better than 80% of fit. Buy some spices if you can. Bland food gets boring.
>>
>>41360074
http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/greatest-muscle-building-tuna-burger

Killer tuna patties.

My own creation is oats, A1 sauce, and scrambled eggs. Just trust me on this.

You can get some canned chicken breasts and just mix it with some hotsauce after draining if you need some protein.
>>
Why does /fit/ hate fresh vegetables so much? No on here ever eats tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onions, etc
>>
>>41360321
Which spices can I use on those meals though? The only ones I really know about are like cinnamon and ginger and stuff like that.

>>41360348
Fresh veggies are more expensive and most of /fit/ are students.

Frozen broccoli and green beans are cheap as fuck though like £1 for 1kg. In fact everything I posted in the OP is cheap as fuck, because I'm poor as fuck
>>
>>41359999
>putting energy into diet
>protein powder
fucking retard
>>
File: eatfoodbitch.jpg (49KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
eatfoodbitch.jpg
49KB, 620x330px
>peel and cut carrots up to 5mm slices
>cut broccoli in small peices
>add to pan
>add brown rice
>add water
>add salt
>boil rice and veg
>dice and fry chicken breast
>add 1tbls of PB to pan
>slash of water to loosen
>1tbls of curry powder
>let simmer for 2 mins add water if required
>Finished

Another recipe
>add oats to pan
>mash bananas
>add to pan
>add milk and apply heat
>when almost ready ad PB
>Done

>coat chicken breasts in muster(your choice which
>wrap in tin foil
>over for 20-25 minutes until cooked
>rice with veg as previous

>make sure you get some probiotics in your diet, pic related
>>
>>41360376
Cumin. chili powder, garlic/onion powder, cilantro.

For breasts you can do all kinds of stuff. Salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika on the outside before baking. If you don't spice your food it will get boring really fast
>>
>>41359999
checked and,

Astrid = even
Cindy = uneven

pls show me the right decision
>>
>>41360413
sorry about typos

>mustard* no muster
>oven* not over

also, for the mustard chicken recipe, save the juice from the chicken and add to rice for more flavor
>>
>>41359999
>your breakfast
3 scrambled eggs with tabasco, oatmeal on 3dl oats, one banana
>10 am snack
can of tuna
>lunch
two chicken breasts, rice, stir fried with carrots, eggs, peppers, green beans, bell peppers, garlic, onions, etc
>snack
oatmeal and a ham sandwich
>dinner
sausage with pasta and tomato sauce, salad on the side
>before bed
peanut butter sandwiches and a tall glass of milk

skip the protein powder if you care about your liver, doesn't really help with gains if you eat well during the day anyways
>>
>>41359999
My man I fell for the only chicken, tuna meme! Don't do the same... Start eating meckerel into your diet as well, low calories high protein, also chicken goes for 8 euro a kg and tuna(can) 10 euro a kg, meckerel is like 2 euro a kg and as much more vitamins in it! It's like the god of foods.. why aren't you people eating it.
>>
>>41359999
>>41360466
I'm also a broke college student that's why I mention price, gets fuckin expensive eating chicken all the time.
>>
>>41359999
>not specifying the type of oats
>insufficiency diverse diet of vegetables and high quality carbs
>only fish is tuna
>butter
>peanut butter
There ya go anon. Might also want to check that you're getting all of your vitamins, B and D being the most important for you to check.
>>
>>41360376
>Fresh veggies are more expensive and most of /fit/ are students.
As far as I'm aware, fresh tomatoes are often discounted and both cucumbers and fresh carrots are always cheap. Maybe it's because I'm British?
>>
>>41359999
Replace butter with olive oil

and nice quads
>>
>>41360376
I have paprika, cumin, turmeric, chilli flakes and cayenne pepper and you can do so much with just those. Look up some recipes and see how they combine them, and with what. Paprika and cumin is a good start, try adding some heat with some sort of hot sauce or the cayenne or chilli. Whatever you do, don't forget the salt.

I can take some combination of these, onions, potatoes, lentils, rice, eggs etc and make about six different meals that are all different. It just comes down to practice and experience.

>>41360817
I've heard a lot of people on here and elsewhere complain about fresh veg being expensive, I think it must be a British thing because I can get kilos of carrots, onions and potatoes for under a quid in Morrisons.
>>
>>41360482
Get a bunch of fitness people together at your college and ask the dining managers to provide baked chicken breasts daily at your cafeterias.
>>
Sweet potato is GOAT.
Drink green tea if you're able to as well.
Off the top of my head you can also add whole grain pasta, kale, cauliflower, greek yogurt and what other anons said.
>>
>>41359999
UK too but at home

>Breakfast:
60g cereal
5 eggs
50g cheese
2 bananas
200g Yogurt
100g Peanut butter

>Throughout Day:
2L milk
Apple

>Dinner:
whatever my mum cooks

comfiest bulk ever
>>
>>41360961
Well there is a "healthy" dish, with many veggies and always great fish and stuff. The problem is they don't fuckin realize that if you put half a bottle of olive oil in the food, it's as good as eating heavy fat foods -.-"
>>
what does /fit/ think of this diet
breakfast:
2 cups oats, whey protein, banana, blended

Lunch:
broccoli, rice, (1 serving each) 2-3 chicken breasts

dinner:
broccoli (or other veggie), potatoes (1 serving each) and a steak, alternate beef protein

every day until i kill myself
>>
>>41359999
wheres the beef
>>
>>41361883
Right here *unzips dick*
>>
>>41360028
>specifying time and wattage but not portion sizes
>>
>>41362269
Welcome to /ck/.
>>
>>41360466
I am though. I cook some brown rice, throw some mackerel on top with a couple squirts of sriracha. shits cash
>>
>>41361830
throw a couple healthy snacks in there and you're golden
>>
>>41359999
QUADS CONFIRMS
DIET OF THE GODS
>your missing sweet potatoes tho dyel
>>
>>41359999

Stew meat, ground beef, burger patties, turkey, tilapia, shrimp, almonds, peanuts, greek yogurt, other veggies besides broccoli and carrots, fruit and probably a lot more. Trust me on this: expand your diet sooner rather than later, I still gag at the thought of eating any more goddamn sausage
>>
Cut the dairy, drink almond milk for vitamin E
Eat walnuts instead of peanut butter, peanut butter has a lot of oils
Get wild rice instead of brown rice, just more nutrients in general
Stay away from tuna, get wild caught salmon
You should also eat spinach, tomatoes, and berries
>>
>>41363495
like fruits, veggies, and peanuts?
>>
>>41363545
>>41363563
These are great points. Keep it varied, the general population won't diet because they only think you two or three things all day.
>>
>>41364301
not peanuts, other nuts like walnuts, almond(almond milk is amazing(unsweetened)) cashews.
>>
>>41360006
>falling for the coffee meme
Zero benefits, and relentlessly savages your intestines throughout the day
>>
>>41363477
Right on ;)
>>
>>41364320
perfect, thanks friend!
>>
>>41364324
people need pleasures. Things that they like and coffee is great tasting and as varied in taste from all kinds of different beans as their are colors. Plus out of all the addictive substances out their, caffeine is truly among the least harmful.
>>
File: 1490902529812.jpg (361KB, 700x2622px) Image search: [Google]
1490902529812.jpg
361KB, 700x2622px
I've been enjoying these babies for the past week.

>Also
>Oven bake some fish or use tuna straight from the can
>Coat fish in lemon, rosemary and chili powder
>If using tuna forget the rosemary
>put on naan bread
>Top with avocado, shredded carrots, lettuce and cabbage for some cruch
>Press in a panini press
>Eat in the sun

It's so good. And don't use mayo, if you need a sauce, mustard and hot sauce work even better then mayo for me.
>>
>>41360028
>microwave
microwaves destroy your proteins in meals faggot. If you want gains avoid microwaves at all cost.
>>
>>41364885
False.
>>
>>41364885
bait or you fell for another piece of bullshit broscience fuck off
>>
>>41359999
>avocados
>cocoa
>salmon
>coconut oil
>olive oil (raw)
>yoghurt (whole or greek)
>nuts
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.