[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My little brother is 14 and his PE teacher told him that if he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: a6pA4zgB_700wa_0.gif (548KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
a6pA4zgB_700wa_0.gif
548KB, 320x289px
My little brother is 14 and his PE teacher told him that if he does ab/muscle work out at a young age it will stunt his growth... I never heard of this lol is it true? sounds bs tho
>>
>>41358044

At least he's not diddling him
>>
Yeah that is complete bullshit
>>
>>41358044
my brother does 20 pushups everday and he stopped bc of his PE teacher lol
>>
>>41358044
def not true.

just dont have him doing exercises that fuck with your spine like crunches

have him do stuff like ab wheel and weighted planks
>>
>>41358052
Kek
>>
>>41358044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8jg6LsS1IQ
>>
>Thus the stage of growth and development of the child is suggestive of the amount and intensity of exercise that can be performed and tolerated. The recommendation that children, especially adolescents should not perform activities such as plyometrics or engage in heavy weight lifting and should concentrate mainly on such activities that encourages high repetitions at a very low weight [Mirtz et al. February 2011]
So bodybuilding shit it is. High reps with low weight, short rest times (45 to 90 seconds), drop sets, supersets, giant sets, that shit. Short rest periods and sets to failure also increase levels of free test, DHT, growth hormone, igf-1, so he'll grow to be the tallest and broadest his genetics will allow.
>>
>>41358044
I like blink-182 but recently I havent been loving their new stuff but I didn't care for the AVA-heavy blink with Tom either...
>>
>>41358044
who is this?
>>
>>41358651
you said it best brother
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.