[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My favourite incel coping mechanisms: >m-men age like fine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: chad.jpg (56KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
My favourite incel coping mechanisms:

>m-men age like fine wine, surely by the time I'm 30 cute college girls will be all over me
>with a few more years of lifting I'll sort of look like zyzz and my 6 pack will do all the talking
>d-did you know you can actually make facial gains on your cut? I'll be good looking in no time
>I'll just keep lifting and be the best me I can be, a-at least it's better than not lifting

Meanwhile in Chad's mind:

>oh look more pizza, it tastes good so I'll eat it
>another text from stacie lol, I guess I'll bang her again
>hey my boys thad and mike hit me up, yeah I'm down to surf

Notice the difference? While YOU worry about your future, CHAD enjoys the moment. While you COPE with your pathetic life chad eats PIZZA and fucks HOT GIRLS. You SLAVE away like a little KEK boy at the gym while chad has the PERFECT male physique without lifting a FINGER.
>>
>>41355456
$5 says you're some fat kid who's only form of exercise is getting off his computer to go to his fridge.
>>
You can easily bang college girls at 30 assuming you take good care of yourself and not autistic, that part is 100% true.
>>
>>41355456
Yes anon, people have different aptitudes and life experiences.
>>
Chad is basically a mythological figure at this point. He's actually a god. He's the meta-hero of out contemporary masculinity. He has all of the cool hobbies, have zero inhibition or fear, looks amazing (without trying) and has SEX with all of the hottest women.

I hope some sociologist does a study on the religion of Chad and Stacie.
>>
>>41355456
>you can actually make facial gains on your cut
This is true tho, atleast for me
>>
>>41355456

I'm actually a 30 year old going to college now after spending most of my 20's killing hadjis and mopping floors.

College chicks really do older men, but you gotta have more to offer than 1/2/3/4 pl8 lifts.
>>
>>41355538
>you gotta have more to offer than 1/2/3/4 pl8 lifts.
like what?
>>
>>41355456
You do realise Chads also look after themselves and aren't just born with huge muscles right?

Bloody hell mate give them some credit instead of reducing it to "lol genetics"
>>
>implying eating pizza is desirable in anyway
Why are brainlets so disgusting
>THE ONLY GOOD FAT IS DISGUSTING TRASH FOOD, I WANT TO ENJOY LIFE
Literally retarded
>>
>>41355544
Money usually helps. And not being an autistic basment dweller who browses image boards all day.
>>
>>41355523
It doesn't take a sociologist. Just go on /r9k/ for 15 minutes and you'll see that Chad is a symbolic figure for the all loser robots fears, envy, self-hatred, hopes, dreams, and so much more. Chad is basically their enemy and ideal. From a robot's point of view: Because Chad has all the great genetic traits, he will cruise through life on living paradise-mode, while crushing all of their chances to have any sort of success in life, financially or socially, simply by existing. Now, if you're a healthy person, you'll notice something about this is quite wrong, and very self-destructive.
>>
>>41355544

Money, life experience, charisma, status, in varying order depending on the girl.
>>
>>41355456
Men are like old trucks. They start strong and keep going strong. Nothing can stop them. Then age hits and they start with their issues, but nothing major. It's when they get super old that everything falls apart. By the end the only thing holding it together is its own rust.

Women are more like new cars. They run smooth and fine for a few years but without constant maintenance and a ton of money, they will fail you rather quickly. No matter how much effort is put in though, there is a clock until it all hits the shitter and it's not a very long one.
>>
>>41355456
Didn't pic related die of AIDS?
>>
>>41355614
Went on to start a company worth 100s of millions and has a prime wife and probably like 3 girls on the side. So no.
>>
>>41355789
who the fuck wants 3 daughters? sounds like hell
>>
>>41355797
3 women that he bangs on the side you mong
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.