[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did Chris Pratt go from chubby to fucking buff in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 23

How the fuck did Chris Pratt go from chubby to fucking buff in such a short time?

Generally how do actors manage to put on so much muscle in just a year or two?

Do they all take gear or do they just have superior trainers and access to superior training methods?
>>
Both, also most of them have had muscle at one point, so it's much faster to get back then someone that was never muscular.
>>
Personal training + gear = big gains
>>
>>41355211
if you think any actor is natty, youre high..

plus they probably have dietitians that live-in with them making their meals, plus they probably work out 4 days a week.

truth
>>
>>41355232
>>41355233
>that
>gear
you must look like absolute shit if your standards are this low.
>>
he was a good wrestler (5th in state) in high school, so he wasn't a newbie to hard training

actors are paid to look a certain way and have access to the best resources in the world to achieve that look

gear. the best gear.
>>
>>41355233
>plus they probably work out 4 days a week.
4 days a week!?! No life gym rats.
>>
>>41355252
I agree that this is achievable with being natty, but it would take at least a few years maybe even a decade.

He did it in in a really short amount of time and generally actors get a lot of muscle really quick for their roles like Ben Afflec or Christian Bale
>>
>>41355252
Its not like he does it seriously. Gea and s good diet can achieve that in a few months time.
>>
>>41355252
>t. brainlet
Roids don't instantly make you bodybuilder jacked you fucking dooler.
>>
They're rich, so they can buy tons of roids, supplements, equipments, and god tier foodz. Plus they have a lot of time when out of the studio.
>>
File: balebody.jpg (114KB, 1280x605px) Image search: [Google]
balebody.jpg
114KB, 1280x605px
anything is possible if you're wealthy or a psychopath. even better if both.
>>
>>41355211
he took the fit pill
>>
>>41355211
If your only job from waking up until going to sleep was to get in shape for a role you would be paid millions for while you have all your meals and training attended to by some of the best professionals in their field I bet you could do it as well
>>
They literally have many options, from gears, to personal trainers, to hours of gym 7 days a week. If the role needs you to be buffed then you will probably do whatever it takes because youll get paid thousands or even millions of dollars
>>
>>41355252
he did this in like a span of around 5 months you fucking manlet
>>
>>41355333
the middle one is what women wants. sad but true
>>
>>41355232
>>41355233
>>41355271
>>41355309
>>41355325
>>41355391

So the consensus is that they take gear?

I mean the millions they get paid might be a good enough motivation.
But do they get fake Doctor certificates so that they can get it legally?
Not to speak for possible negative impacts on their long term health ( I guess they have good supervision but still)
>>
gear of course. You think a guy whose multi million dollar salary depends on whether or not he's jacked is going to think twice about doing some testosterone?
>>
>>41355440
Who knows, they might get it illegally because the police doesnt care about roid users, just the sellers.
>>
>>41355440
>negative impacts on long term health

1) movie stars make 10s of million. People ruin their bodies for much, much less. How much do you think back breaking labour pays?

2) true that steroids will always have side effects, but with proper post-cycle therapy, or just permanent HRT they're minimized. People pay to roid because they want to be jacked. These guys are getting paid millions, and part of that is their jacked bodies. Obviously they're roiding, it isn't even a question. It's two seconds of logical thinking.
>>
>>41355440
hollywood a jewish multi-billion dollar industry. gear isn't hard for an A-list celebrity to get.
>>
>>41355211
>money
>trainers
>nutritionists
>dieticians

Youd be amazed how easy it is to become ripped if you dont have to worry about going to a 9-5, dont have to worry about prepping your food, and dont have to worry about a lack of exercise knowledge.
>>
>>41355440
they don't need to fake anything. the doctors prescribe gear and monitor their health.
>>
>All these fat beta bois claiming gear
You guys are idiots. The reason they can get so fit in such short times is because 1.) They have personal trainers 2.)Enough money to eat properly but have it consume so much time 3.)They're being paid to look good.

They work out everyday for hours because they don't have jobs
>>
>>41355566

you forgot steroids
>>
>>41355566
Idiot.

Having a personal trainer doesn't just make you ripped. I lift 6 times a week with a pretty optimal routine, track my calories/macros on MFP and eat very clean (rice, chicken, brocoli, oats, veggies, etc.).

Doesn't mean I can see the level of results celebrities do in 6 months. Like you said, they are paid to look good, there is no reason at all for them not to be on gear. I'd certainly being doing a cycle if someone paid me to look that good.
>>
>>41355298
>a decade
fuck off fatty
>>
>>41355566
You're incredibly ignorant/gullible.
>>
They also dont get bored and eat because of it.

Many of us since were not rich cant afford luxuries to spend in off time. So we sit and relax, watch a movie, play a game which we can actually munch on something out of boredom.

Rich people can do all kinds of extracurricular activities that will keep them occupied

I say that because im on IF and consumed 1200 calories today but im starving like a stupid cunt right now and its because im bored.

Ill chug water to try and suppress my appetite until noon tomorrows (8:51pm here)
>>
>>41355252
And you are a clueless little silly dyel if you think he is natty
>>
>>41355211
Well think of it like this. Actors have a ton of money and their only purpose in life is to act and look good for acting. If you've got a superhero role coming up, all you have to do is dedicate a few months of your life to training hard every day, spend all your money eating 6000+ calories of meat, and then cut it all down in time for your role where the millions start pouring in.
>>
File: yeeh boi.jpg (49KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
yeeh boi.jpg
49KB, 728x728px
>>41355211
They've got the biggest motivation needed, and that's the huge money they'll get for that role.

Hell I'd sleep in the gym if I had to get buffed for a capeshit movie and GET PAID IN MILLIONS for it.
>>
>>41355512
This.
>>
>>41355566

>personal trainer = magic anabolic powers

look at this fat fuck natty brainlet.

must suck having an iq lower than yout max bench press
>>
Chris Pratt has an ex-Navy SEAL trainer and works out 4 hours a day 5 times a week.
>>
OKAy.
FIRST OF ALL THE TAN.
THE GUT IS BEING PUSHED OUT.
4 ~1 hour workouts a week for 6 months.
an inhouse cook making you fresh tasty clean meals on a whim, without any prep or cleanup required.
Muscle memory.

IDIOTS IN THIS THREAD, AND ALSO EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>41355211
some people just have good genetics.

he just lost some fat and muscle was underneath

you would:

1. never lose fat
2. just be bones
3. 5'7 or less
>>
>>41355271
They use the same gear as us
Maybe Watson test but tren is tren
>>
File: Coffee and Contemplation tyme.jpg (3KB, 111x125px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee and Contemplation tyme.jpg
3KB, 111x125px
>>41355298
You could easily acheive Pratt's physique in 6 months or less if you diet strictly and workout everyday. Remember he is an actor with ALOT of time on his hands. Time he can use to focus solely on getting big.
>>
>>41355512

Checked
>>
>>41356199

,>GGUYS JUST TRAIN 16 HOURS A DAY NATTY THATS THEIR SECRET

who let the redittards out?
>>
They get million dollar deals and a 24/7 personal trainer plus the studio contacts them if word got out that they ate a single cheat meal.

>i could eat this burger, or have a million dollars. Oh what should I do?
>>
>>41355211
Assuming Pratt on the left is w/ no diet or exercise it would really not be too difficult to transform to right pic with a strict diet and managed routine.

He has genetics on his side obviously
>>
File: 1492091636579s.jpg (6KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492091636579s.jpg
6KB, 166x250px
>>41356245

You're the kind of faggot who never sticks to a diet and goes to the gym 3-4 times a week. Proceeds to do nothing but bench and squats and wonders why you're still a gyno fat cunt with no gains. When someone who actually is dedicated and works out harder than you makes it, you just screecch "GEAAAAR".

>Pic related is you, plebbit newfag
>>
>>41356298

how do you cope being a dyel and a brainlet? does r/fatness coddle you enough to not want to kill yourself?
>>
He stopped drinking beer
>>
>>41355233
I doubt they juice

they are eating perfectly and training optimally.

studios pay them a fortune to be in shape. Heck if i didnt have to work and got paid millions to just bodybuild id look just as good.

you dont need to train 20 years to look like pratt, like 20lbs would take 4 months. 6 months bulk and a 2 month cut. If he does everything perfectly he could look good in a year. maybe a bit more
>>
File: 1494102449323s.jpg (2KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1494102449323s.jpg
2KB, 125x109px
>>41356360

Here's your last (You).
>>
File: 1493863881688.jpg (95KB, 493x929px) Image search: [Google]
1493863881688.jpg
95KB, 493x929px
>>41355211
in the before picture you can clearly see he has muscle under all of that fat
>>
File: 1494088735073.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1494088735073.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>41356622
>that pic

i know that feel too well
>>
>>41356440

>have 20 million and a good careeer

yeah ok giving me some random gig and 1 million isnt good enough motivation sorry.

let me just eat pizza and fuck bitches and do another role thanks
>>
>>41355211
thats literally a few months worth of work.

git gud.
>>
Chris Pratt was fit before he got fat for his role in parks n rec.

At this point he has been lifting again for years and it's literally his job.

If he's juicing for several years and looks like that he's doing it wrong.
>>
>>41356740

show us your pic pajeet
>>
>>41356793

Nah. Go to the CBT thread.
>>
>look like shit
>just a tv actor
>get ripped
>suddenly A list movie star earning 20 million a film
>h-he's not on g-gear guys, w-why would h-he?

natty fags btfo
>>
>>41355333
Affleck looks better than Bale desu
>>
>>41356199

> he is an actor with ALOT of time on his hands.

> Actor
> Lot of time

I can't believe people still believe this meme in 2017
>>
They just got superior Tren, son.
>>
>>41357515
>actor
>films a movie for 3-4 months of the Year
>gets millions
>doesnt have time on his hands

Pls stop
>>
>>41357463
He looked better for maybe one month
>>
>>41355211
on the left he has nearly all the muscle mass that he has on the right. He just lost some fat
>>
>>41357620

> Actors only film one movie a year

> Sets aren't 60+ hour weeks

> Actors aren't contractually obliged to do a promotional tour after filming

> Actors don't have to have constant meetings with agents/managers/publicists/directors/table readings

Pls stop
>>
>>41355211
>Do they all take gear or do they just have superior trainers and access to superior training methods?
Both, plus no shitty service industry job to suck up all your day and most of your energy.
That's why prison is so good for getting in shape, nothin else to do.
>>
>>41355377
implying being in shape is all he has to do.
you know these people do all kinds of classes and voice training and learning lines and,and,and.
Arnie spent months learning how to break down guns and put em back together until he could do it blindfolded, just so he could be that action guy. That's on top of the daily routine/horse semen injection into the pituitary.
>>
>>41358045
What is the best crime to commit to get in shape ?
>>
>>41355252
He's an actor, you retard. They're all on gear.
>>
>>41357802
this, also, if it was just a picture of some guy (and not Chris Pratt) with that exact same body most of /fit/ would likely argue that the body on the right was reasonably achieavable with 3-5 years of serious training and good nutrition. There's a bias because he has money and status. Maybe Chris Pratt actually likes lifting and just worked hard for a few years?

I'm not saying he is or isn't natty or that anyone else is either, just that there are a lot of pics of basically good natty physiques that happen to belong to actors and instantly get called for steroids.What if they just actually lift?
>>
>>41359105
You idiot. He did that transformation in just a few months for Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
>>41355211
They are rich enough to devote massive amounts of time to building muscle or whatever their body goal is. I'm sure that whatever movie studio they happen to be working for at the time provides them with the best trainer they can get.
>>
File: wyv3m9Y.jpg (98KB, 1093x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wyv3m9Y.jpg
98KB, 1093x1080px
>>41359115
>>
>>41355440
Nah. Some do, some don't. Since Pratt was an athlete before, he probably didn't.
>>
>>41359115
Open both these photos and actually zoom in and look at them full screen.

He dropped a good amount of fat. His triceps, traps and shoulders gained a BIT of mass - but that's basically it, h ealready had a base. We dont even know the timeframe of the photos. Just think for a bit. I'm not claiming anything. Just saying this is not anything insane.
>>
>>41355440
>But do they get fake Doctor certificates so that they can get it legally?
Depends. Stallone was busted for trying to smuggle roids out of Straya a few years back, so it's easy to conceive of international connections (especially since most actors operate out of Commiefornia and can slip into Mexico for shit). It's not hard to get it legally, but to get more effective stuff for a stack, it's quicker to go through other channels.

>Not to speak for possible negative impacts on their long term health ( I guess they have good supervision but still)
Easily minimized if price is no object
>>
File: mfw jim.jpg (35KB, 641x593px) Image search: [Google]
mfw jim.jpg
35KB, 641x593px
>>41357463
>posting a gif with clearly photoshopped abs
>>
>>41359178
>>41359197
Are. You. Stupid.

You cannot drop 50lb of fat and gain some muscle in 5 months natty.
>>
>>41359115

To be fair he was really into sports all his life, did wrestling and competitive rugby. He was fairly /fit/ when he was trying to get into Hollywood, he put on fat for parks and rec
>>
>>41359269
>http://www.mensfitness.com/life/entertainment/how-chris-pratt-dropped-60-pounds-six-months

He dropped 60lb in 6 months, while not only loosing any size but actually gaining some (mostly in the arms, delts, and pecs). This is impossible naturally. Get it through your dyel heads that you will not reach your goal body in 6 months, a year, or 2 years even. Natty lifting is a slow and difficult path.
>>
>>41359269
>wrestling and competitive rugby
And spent years a surf bum in Hawaii
>>
File: chris-pratt-headshot-2000.jpg (29KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
chris-pratt-headshot-2000.jpg
29KB, 599x449px
>>41359280

> Really believing he did it in six months because a magazine said so

He's shilling P90x

He's got a good publicist, I'll give him that.

But again, he was always fairly /fit/, he intentionally put on weight for parks and rec, he always had a good foundation of muscle underneath.

And towards the end of parks and rec he was noticeably getting slimmer, because he knew the show was ending and he could move on from "chubby funny guy" to more leading man roles.

Pic related is his first headshot when he was like 25 or something trying to make it as an actor, while we can't see his body he's got a clearly defined jaw and cheekbones, so he was obviously low bf%

The only DYEL here is the one who thinks it takes roids to achieve that okay body
>>
>>41359262
He didnt lose 20kg+ you fucking madman, are you trolling? Even if we entertain that (blatantly wrong number) it's still only 1kg/week loss plus maintenace and small improvement to what muscle he clearly did have, which is entirely possible natty. Do you even lift? Have you ever even made gains? You know it's possible, right?
>>
>>41359322
>And towards the end of parks and rec he was noticeably getting slimmer
That's because he filmed season 6 and Guardians around the same time. He put on weight again for the last season, but wasn't as heavy as when it started
>>
>>41359322
>he lied about the time frame because it suits my argument
>what? no, of course I don't have any proof

If you, and this other retard >>41359323 actually think it's possible to drop 27 kilos without losing any fucking muscle, and even gaining some, then you are simply newshits with under 1 year of lifting experience. I've been lifting for 8 years, I know how things actually work.
>>
>>41359386
Cool. Post body friend, let's see that knowledgeable physique.

Don't forget the timestamp
>>
File: 87kg.jpg (134KB, 674x897px) Image search: [Google]
87kg.jpg
134KB, 674x897px
>>41359401
Now feel free to post your own body.
>>
>>41359349

> Season 6 parks and rec airs 26 September 2013

> GotG released July 21 2014

There's seven months between them.

Now obviously when you take into consideration filming time and editing time they were more than likely filmed around the same time (As in, the same year, I would imagine both were filmed in 2013) but if he was noticeably slimmer during season 6 then he starting losing weight well before the "six month" timeframe being touted here.

And, as has been pointed out, he had a decent foundation to build on from a fairly athletic past. So he most like starting losing weight early 2013/late 2012 and didn't start filming until mid 2013 for Guardians.

Still an impressive timeframe but 8 or so months with a decent base is definitely achievable natty.
>>
>>41359386

> he lied about the time frame because it suits my argument

> An actor wouldn't lie about how fast he got fit using the BRAND NEW P90X PROGRAM AVAILABLE IN THIS ISSUE OF MENS FITNESS MAGAZINE

Actors lie to sell products, welcome to the real world
>>
>>41359431
>movies are relesead as soon as they're filmed

Lol, you know there are things like editing and post-produciton that take a year or more, right?

>>41359438
And they take steroids. Welcome to the realer world.
>>
>>41359431
>Principal photography [for Guardians] began around July 6, 2013 in London, United Kingdom
>Chris Pratt was absent for much of the early part of the season, due to him filming Guardians of the Galaxy in London. Executive producer Michael Schur stated the show went to London for the first two episodes in order for Pratt's character Andy to make an appearance.

They happened together, senpai
>>
>>41355333
>>41355211
filming movies itself can take anywhere from a week to a few months, but doesn't usually take that long to get all the scenes in.

actors pretty much have several months or a year to prepare for a role imo.
>>
>>41359445

> Lol, you know there are things like editing and post-produciton that take a year or more, right?

Are you stupid?

> Now obviously when you take into consideration filming time and editing time they were more than likely filmed around the same time (As in, the same year, I would imagine both were filmed in 2013)

Literally said that
>>
>>41359401
Has to get in shape for a role that will make him a shit load of money

> You don't think he'd use steroids to do so.

Athletes don't use steroids either, yeah, because they know they have to earn their phisical capabilities in the hardest way possible because that way they will deserve all the shit they didn't get when they were beta, scrawny socially akward teens.

Also santa is real. And your mom never took a bunch of loads to the face and swallowed thick loads of cum.
>>
File: 1481994635543.png (56KB, 307x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481994635543.png
56KB, 307x251px
>>41359426
those shoulders and traps combo
>>
>>41359466
I didn't read the rest of your post; the first sentence was too retarded.
>>
>>41359455

Right, so the timeframe we have is

"Somewhere between end of season 5 and July 6 2013"

Season 5 finished airing in May 2013, again, counting for editing and filming time that puts Chris Pratts potential weight loss at some point late 2012/early 2013

He was fat for season 5, so if he did start during their filming (Unlikely) it would have been minor weight loss.

But it still gives us a solid 8 or so months, even if he started losing weight Jan 2013 that's 7 months before he has to start filming.
>>
>>41359494

> Don't read the whole post
> Reply to it anyway
> HURR YOU'RE RETARDED

Fuck off
>>
>>41359521
So you actually think you can drop 2lb per week natty and gain muscle. And you're wondering why people are calling you a dyel newfag?
>>
>>41359521

And not to forget, more than likely did not film his shirtless scenes day one of filming.

When Hugh Jackman starred in the first Wolverine movie he didn't start training early enough so he looked very average when they started filming, so they pushed back his shirtless scene 2 months so he had more time to train.

His shirtless scene in GotG was probably filmed mid shoot, so he had some time to go on a water cut so his abs looked better on the day.

So, realistically, our time frame for "fit" is somewhere from end of 2012/early 2013 - Mid way between shooting GotG (Which finished filming in October, so somewhere between July-October 2013)

Being as nice as possible to my side it's end of 2012 (Lets say December) and end of shooting GotG (So October 2013)

11 months

Being as nice as possible to your side it's early 2013 (Let's say Feb) and beginning of filming (July)

So six months

6-11 months is our realistic timeframe for fit.

>>41359533

> Still believing that timeframe because he said it when shilling a product

> And you're wondering why people are calling you a dyel newfag?

It's only you doing that.
>>
>>41359560
Mate, you have offered exactly zero proof of your claims, and if you had read the rest of the article you'd have known P90x was just one of the things he says he did.

According to Pratt, he did fucktons of cardio (which is what P90x is), ate at a 1000+ kcal deficit and yet he gained muscle. That's not happening natty no matter how much you want it to.

Btw, I'm still waiting for you to post your bodies like I did. I wanna see the fitness experts that think you can drop 60lb and gain muscle naturally.
>>
>>41355211
he was a wrestler in high school right
>>
>>41359602
>he was a wrestler 15 years ago
>that means he can cut and gain muscle at the same time

yes, quite logical
>>
>>41355211
Christian Bale is the most insane imo. He went from literally skeletal in The Machinist to being TOO FUCKING BIG to play FUCKING BATMAN, so he had to actually fucking lose mass.
>>
>>41355211
Pratt is an actual chad.

>Pratt was raised in Lake Stevens, Washington, where he placed fifth in a high school state wrestling tournament.[5][9] His wrestling coach asked him what he wished to do with his life, and Pratt recalled: "I was like, 'I don't know, but I know I'll be famous and I know I'll make a s- ton of money.' I had no idea how. I'd done nothing proactive."
>>
funny how getting in great shape is easily achievable natty except for all you guys.

Just take a look at the cbt.

Best reality check for all the delusional natty dyel out here. Check out real strict tested natural bodybuilding competitions.
>>
>>41359653
>Just take a look at the cbt.
But most guys in the CBT look like shit.

>strict tested natural bodybuilding competitions.
Kek, are you for real?
>>
File: Fridge mode.png (177KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
Fridge mode.png
177KB, 280x373px
>>41359594

> you have offered exactly zero proof of your claims

I offered an accurate potential timeframe.

Do you also believe when they publish "Wolervines INSANE workout regimen, follow this and you'll look exactly like Wolverine"?

It's genuinely laughable you think because "Mens fitness health" published it it's the 100% word of god truth.

They always publish stories to shill products and plans and slap whatever celebrity name happens to be /fit/ at the time to it.

I'm also not the guy who told you to post your bod, but w/e
>>
File: mfw32.png (42KB, 592x533px) Image search: [Google]
mfw32.png
42KB, 592x533px
>>41359752
So you look like you've been lifting for about 6-8 months and like you have a 185 lbs bench at best, but you're on /fit/ telling people who's natty and who isn't?

I sometimes wonder why I even bother to post here. It's clear noobs will just believe what they wanna believe.
>>
>>41355211
>Generally how do actors manage to put on so much muscle in just a year or two?
world class chefs, nutritionists, doctors, personal trainers and most importantly, top grade juice
>>
>>41359793
oh shit im sorry
>>
>>41359793

I have a 245 lb bench for 3 reps.

So, doesn't that literally invalidate your whole "I know what is and isn't achievable" spiel?

> but you're on /fit/ telling people who's natty and who isn't?

Since you seem quite slow I'll spell it out to you

I'm saying that Chris Pratt has an athletic background, a good foundation to build off, being a wrestler is happy and experienced with a water cut and there is genuinely no good reason to believe the "6 month" timeframe when it could easily be 11 months.

Jesus, how are you this fucking dumb?
>>
>>41355211
he was a striper before he started acting
>>
>>41359947
First of all, 245 isn't exactly impressive. It's basically high school tier. Second, your reasoning makes no sense. You think he'd rather lie about his whole training regimen and time frame instead of just pop some pharma-grade roids like basically every actor does.
>>
>>41355233
Blaha subscriber detected.
>>
>>41360024
>implying he's wrong

These people's careers depend on their looks. If you have a few months to get read for a role that requires you to look fit and pays millions you're gonna bite the bullet and roid.
>>
File: IMG_20170507_150439.jpg (301KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170507_150439.jpg
301KB, 1200x1600px
>>41359977

I didn't say it was impressive, I was just pointing out you're objectively shit at gauging

> You think he'd rather lie about his whole training regimen and time frame instead of just pop some pharma-grade roids like basically every actor does.

I think he's paid money to shill a six month program and so did.

FYI I work for Warner Bros, what I'm telling you is industry standard.

Nearly 100% of all "Mens Fitness Health" or similar publications articles don't even involve talking to the celebrity involved, most of the time the publication will send a list of questions to the actors publicist who will get the actors ghost writer to answer (Or answer themselves) and the actor basically signs off on them using his name and likeness and cashes his cheque.

Do you also think actors wear the cologne they shill?

Mens fitness health and similar magazines aren't targeted at fit people. They're targeted at fatties. Fatties want to believe they can get shredded in 6 months. The magazine promises them they can, but only if they buy the magazine, the follow up workout program and all the supplements they recommend, after all if it worked for Chris Pratt it can work for you!
>>
>>41355298
He's obviously stocky when fat, I'm willing to bet he was in shape when he was younger. All he'd need is a sharp cut, maybe DNP if you really wanna credit some chemical to his weight loss
>>
its easy as fuck to gain lean weight when you don't do anything else but lift. this year i've got my first real vacations, before when i was on vacations from college i was working, and when i was on vacations from work i was studying so this year i took /fit/ on the next level for one month, i've never gained this much weight this fast, i was eating so much but so easily, 2h lifting session with good rest and good execution time, shit was cash, gained 10lbs, mostly muscles on 1 month of pure fitness madness
>>
>>41359426

Nice body of your boyfriend but can you tell him that he forgot the timestamp?
thanks!
>>
>>41359977

Do you actually genuinely believe Chris Pratt used the total meme P90X program?

If he's lying about P90X why would anything else in that article be real?
>>
>>41360059
>I didn't say it was impressive, I was just pointing out you're objectively shit at gauging

Right, cause nobody on /fit/ would ever lie about their max bench, right? Anyway, this isn't a thread about that.

>I think he's paid money to shill a six month program and so did.
And the reason he couldn't roid while shilling a fitness product is...?

>FYI I work for Warner Bros,
And your dad works at Nintendo, too, I bet.

>Mens fitness health and similar magazines aren't targeted at fit people. They're targeted at fatties. Fatties want to believe they can get shredded in 6 months.

Right, just like the retards in this thread.
>>
>>41360081
>he's totally lying about his fitness program
>he'd never lie about roids though

The cognitive dissonance ITT is amazing.

By the way, if scrolled up you'd have known the time frame is correct based on the time between Parks and Recreation and GotG filming.
>>
>>41359977
>>41360081

Actually, more to the point, if he's lying about roiding, as you say, why wouldn't he lie about timeframe?

You are already starting off from the position that the whole mens fitness article is fake because you claim he's roiding.

But the timeframe's true because it fits your narrative?

>>41360098

> , cause nobody on /fit/ would ever lie about their max bench, right? Anyway, this isn't a thread about that.

I agree, however it is relevant to point out if your are objectively bad at gauging what a body can do seeing as we are talking about what Chris Pratt can do to his own body.

You can believe I bench what I want, but it's 245 3 reps regardless of your beliefs.

> And the reason he couldn't roid while shilling a fitness product is...?

And the reason he couldn't spend 11 months getting fit and shill a six month program is...?

> And your dad works at Nintendo, too, I bet.

I literally posted my WB contract you fucking mong

> Right, just like the retards in this thread.

So how's your subscription treating you?
>>
>>41360117

>he's totally lying about his roiding
>he'd never lie about a fitness program though

The cognitive dissonance ITT is amazing.

> By the way, if scrolled up you'd have known the time frame is correct based on the time between Parks and Recreation and GotG filming.

I did scroll up, there's a very good explanation of how it could easily be 11 months.
>>
>>41360122
> if he's lying about roiding, as you say, why wouldn't he lie about timeframe?

Because he wouldn't need to. 6 months is more than enough on gear.

> your are objectively bad at gauging what a body can do
Not really. Strength =/= aesthetics. I merely said you look weak, and you do. Also, you didn't deny my guess about your lifting exp, so I assume I was correct about that.

>And the reason he couldn't spend 11 months getting fit and shill a six month program is...?
He wouldn't need to on gear.

>I literally posted my WB contract you fucking mong
I didn't see that, and not that it proves anything either. If you do work at WB tell them to stop hiring ugly cunts in their capeshit. Tell them I gag every time I see Gadot on screen.

>So how's your subscription treating you?
To what? I don't read fitness rags. It's just supplement shilling.

>>41360133
I never defended his program. It literally doesn't matter what he does when he's on gear.
>>
>>41359280
Hey jackass, i dropped 67lbs in 5 months and gained a much better bodyfat percentage.I didn't use any gear moron. What i did do was go to the gym every morning,watched my diet and went on a reasonable exercise program.Maybe that's hard for you to comprehend because you are a typical /fit autistic moron?
>>
>>41360178
But you won't post a pic, right?
>>
>>41360158

> Because he wouldn't need to. 6 months is more than enough on gear.

That's circular logic

> I merely said you look weak, and you do.

No, I don't.

Weak by e-statting /fit/ standards and weak by the rest of the world are two different things. I am of objectively above average strength and build for the male population of the world.

> Also, you didn't deny my guess about your lifting exp, so I assume I was correct about that.

I didn't need to, showing your inability to gauge accurately was my point

> I didn't see that

Retarded

> and not that it proves anything either

It proves I have insider knowledge of how the industry works, so if I say "He's shilling a six month workout project, those magazines are full of shit" it's worth more than you saying "No, that magazine totally was telling the truth about timeframe"

You're talking about my industry, of course the fact I work in it is relevant.

> If you do work at WB

> If

> To what? I don't read fitness rags. It's just supplement shilling.

Ahem
>>
>>41360188
>That's circular logic

It's not though. It's your word against his and his is backed up by the time between his filming schedules.

>No, I don't.
Yes, you do.

>I am of objectively above average strength and build for the male population of the world.
Well, congratulations. You're in better shape than an increasingly overweight and sedentary population.

>I didn't need to, showing your inability to gauge accurately was my point.
Lmao, if you've been lifting for more than 6 months to get that body you mush have Blaha-tier genetics.

>You're talking about my industry
Kek. And nobody ever said actors don't shill. You'd have to be a complete moron to think that people who make millions with their looks won't roid, however.
>>
File: sickgains.jpg (83KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
sickgains.jpg
83KB, 480x640px
>>41359426
>>
>>41355211
He actually trains since high school, he was in a wrestling team and he stayed at this as a hobby, so he was always in training, he just ate more shit and drank soda.
>>
>>41360217

> It's not though.

It is though, your logic is essentially

> He couldn't have done that in 6 months without roids
> I know he did it in 6 months because in this interview where he's clearly shilling a product he said he did
> I know he wouldn't need to lie about that time frame because he coulda done it in that time frame on roids

So to simplify....

> he's on roids because of time frame
> Timeframe is true because he's on roids

That's circular.

> Yes, you do.

Again, no, I don't. If I am objectively in above average shape then I objectively do not look weak. You're honestly so simple if you can't understand that.

> and his is backed up by the time between his filming schedules.

You are seriously fucking stupid, it's already been clearly explained in this thread the filming schedule easily leaves an 11 month gap

> And nobody ever said actors don't shill.

Just you when it suits your narrative.

Because you seem to ride the short bus I'll spell it out for you

Your argument

> There's no way he did that in 6 months without roids
> He did it in 6 months, he said so when shilling P90X

My argument

> It's very possible he did that in 11 months
> Especially considering his athletic background
> Those mens fitness articles are 100% horseshit, I should know, I work for WB

Neither argument can be 100% proven, but both leave enough doubt. I obviously can't prove he didn't roid, but I can (And have) shown that he easily had enough of a timeframe to achieve it natty.

Most of your argument then came down to pathetic ad hominem "Hurr your body a shit" comments, which is most likely covering up for the fact you were hoping a real fatty would post pics, or be too afraid to post pics.

Cool, you're bigger. I have a better job. Which do you think matters more?
>>
>>41355440
hes not on fraud levels dude hes most likely just on TRT to get his test up to normal levels
>>
>>41355211
What short time those pics are like 5 yrs apart
>>
>>41359426
timestamp faggot
>>
>>41360275
No, my logic is actor = roids. Gaining muscle on a big deficit = roids. The time frame is just more proof. And again, you have 0 evidence aside from allegedly being a WB employee, which could mean you're the janitor for all I know.

> I am objectively in above average
You are not. You are above average in the decadent and obese USA. If you were living in a normal country where sports, masculinity and fitness culture still existed you'd be well bellow average.

>the filming schedule easily leaves an 11 month gap
Yes, with some very liberal interpretation from you.

>It's very possible he did that in 11 months
>Especially considering his athletic background

If you actually knew anything about fitness you'd know gaining muscle on a cut gets more difficult the more jacked you are. If he does have a big athletic background his noob gains have been spent already.

>I have a better job.
How exactly do you know that, retard? I never mentioned my job.
>>
>>41359701
>But most guys in the CBT look like shit.
Do you even reading comprehension? That's his point.
>>
>>41359977
Not that guy, but high school tier? Dafuck? First of all no one in my high school did weight training or when they did they were extremely horrible in it (the strongest guy in my high school bench pressed 100 kg for one rep), I almost know no one between 13 to 19 who can bench any impressive weight above 70 kg.

I'm 24 and train since 4 years and I needed 3 years alone for bench pressing exactly 100 kg and I trained 4 times a week for one hour since beginning.
>>
>>41360331

> The time frame is just more proof

The alleged timeframe, which could be 11 months for all we know

> And again, you have 0 evidence aside from allegedly being a WB employee

And you have zero evidence he roided once the 6 month timeframe gets thrown out, and since it's been established that it could be 11 months and since it's been established that actors lie to shill products there's more than enough reason to believe it's possible.

> allegedly being a WB employee

> Allegedly

Gee, wonder how else I got this contract

> which could mean you're the janitor for all I know.

Nah, we hire a cleaning company, if I was the janitor I wouldn't be a WB employee

> If you were living in a normal country where sports, masculinity and fitness culture still existed you'd be well bellow average.

> If the world was way different you'd be below average, so you're below average

You're really fucking stupid. In any world, you'd still be stupid.

Also, if in a world of decadence and obesity I have chosen to be above average, then surely for a fit world, mutatis mutatis, it would follow I am still above average?

> Yes, with some very liberal interpretation from you.

It's not liberal at all.

The facts are

> End of season 5 he was fat
> Start of season 6/GotG filming he was fit

That's the timeframe, there's no liberal interpretations there, that's the literal timeframe

> How exactly do you know that, retard?

Because you seem of low intelligence, so I assume you have a menial job.

Also, it's a pretty fair assumption that not everybody works for a 55 billion dollar company that allows them to socialize with celebrities. I generally have the best job anywhere I go.
>>
>>41355252
Fuck off manlet
>>
>>41355211
>be bigshot hollywood producer
>filming starts for big movie in 2 months
>lead has been pumping iron but doesnt look like the rock

do you think they're gonna suggest gomad? or do you think they're gonna pump them full of pharmaceutical grade gear?

this is big fucking money people. of course these people roid like hell.
>>
>>41355211
I wouldn't be surprised if roids were involved, but I don't think it's necessarily true.

Here's what big actors have that we don't
>no stress
>access to perfect macros from personal chefs if they choose
>access to the finest trainers
>their workouts are funded by the production company
>they are already high test from banging hot bitches all day
>time
>working out is their job

Shia Lebouf got ripped and it wasn't for a role, just because he had all those things
>>
>>41355333
Batman mode is still my goal.
>>41357463
Superior CG abs.
>>
>>41356622
>That pic
Jesus this is relatable
>>
File: 1469151498387.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1469151498387.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>41355845
>tfw know hollyjew is not natty
>tfw eye-cue still lower than max bench
brb flushing myself Tbh
>>
The personal trainer throws alot of solid routines its not all basic lift this lift that that everyone think it is. youd be suprise alot of twisting while lifting too (weird right) plus rich enough to eat clean and not cook it they pay someone to sort meal to optimum intake for everything. Oh and 4 hours excluding cardio
>>
File: 1457224899213.jpg (51KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
1457224899213.jpg
51KB, 382x597px
>>41355252
YOU
>>
When your whole job is to look good you can allocate a lot of time and effort to it.
>>
>>41360067
>dnp

Lol. He straight up has liposuction. No need damaging drugs.
>>
>>41361277
Here's what they also have
>access to the best doctors and gear money can buy
>pressure from the producers to look as big as possible as fast as possible
>not as much free time as you think between filming, promotional tours, mingling with the Hollywood big shots, promoting themselves on tv and radio interviews, and attempting to have an actual personal life

>Shia Lebouf got ripped
No, he didn't.
>>
>>41363024
/thread
>>
>>41355333

>movies are filmed the same year they're released
>>
>>41356199

what's it like being 16?
>>
Their talent managers utter the same words that any athletic manager woukd utter in these cases "if tou don't dope, you won't cope"
>>
>>41355233
True. When you're talkin 10s or even 100s of millions on the line, I think anyome qould do whatever ot takes goddammit
>>
>>41359023

smuggle lots of gear into the prison you'll be going to
>>
File: Dont Look At Me.jpg (9KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
Dont Look At Me.jpg
9KB, 300x194px
>>41356622
i fuking hate this pic its not true
>>
File: jojo_next.jpg (302KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
jojo_next.jpg
302KB, 1440x810px
>>41355252
>>
>>41355211
Roids you naive faggot
>>
>>41355211
He gets payed to look good and prob spend like 4-5 hours a day in the gym.
>>
>>41355845
Everyones iq should be lower than their max bench
>>
>>41355845
>must suck having an iq lower than yout max bench press

Even if he had a bad bench max of say 150 he would be a genius you fucking idiot.
>>
>>41355333
Yeah, but Christian Bale is going to die of heart failure in his 60's at the latest. That cut must have fucked up his organs worse than any amount of gear could...
>>
>>41359426
W R I S T L E T
R
I
S
T
L
E
T
>>
>>41360407
Did you get around the football or wrestling teams? I knew plenty of dudes who did 250lb+, many 300+, and even a handful at 400+. Midwestern farm boys wreck shit.
>>
>>41359262
Buddy my diet is shit and I'm a hard gainer and I lost 20lbs in a little over a month with some muscle gain. With good genes and the best trainers and nutritionist available it'd be easy.
>>
>>41360191
Not for you.
>>
>>41359262
I've dropped nearly that much but i was much heavier. in January i was 275 and now I'm 230
>>
>>41364423
>delusions of a dyel high on his newbie gains: the post
>>
>>41364353
i hear he did cardio for hours a day and only ate tuna and an apple.
>>
>>41355611
So when you say optimal, how detailed did you get into making it? Did you review work put out by PhD's in the field of nutrition and bodybuilding who study the body and how to shock it properly? Just how often do you vary up the routine?

Not trying to be a dick but these guys have trainers who goto school for this shit or former athlete coaches at their beck and call. Don't doubt some of them do roids and other underhand shit, but you can't underestimate the power of money and dedication.
>>
>>41355211
He definitely had some muscle under his dad bod but hollywood pharma grade gear+top chefs, nutrionists, trainers and doctors.
>>
When you can afford a personal chef that can make healthy meals that taste just as good as the normal non-healthy crap most people eat and spend your working hours devoted to getting in shape with a personal trainer its not that difficult relative to the average person.
>>
>>41365245
Browed /fit/ for years, read several lifting books, etc. Have you ever even talked to a personal trainers? They aren't some fucking geniuses with unknown information that magically gets you huge. They preach the exact same shit you see everywhere else...

It's all common knowledge at this point of what works and what doesn't. Money can't buy you muscles aside from steroids.
>>
>>41360407
>kg

That's because you're a Europoor. In the US, there's 17 year old football players that can bench and power clean 315lbs for reps.
>>
>>41368497
yeah but why is that so? Is sport in the US school system like equally or even higher ranked as normal education priority wise?
>>
>>41359426
i call natty bullshit
>>
>>41368536

In some places like the south and the Midwest, yes. Also, if you start early and have decent coaches (provided for free by the school in after-class programs) and access to weights, it's really easy to get strong. Also our most popular sports are football, baseball, basketball, lacrosse. Those are all sports where it matters how strong you are (soccer is less about being a good athlete and more about finesse). Food, and especially meat, are inexpensive, and consumption is encouraged.
>>
>>41368612

Also on the west coast. At least, if water polo can be considered a sport.
>>
How do these actors never have stretchmarks?
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.