[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >263 lbs starting >making rather good progress,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1412629881184.jpg (99KB, 983x758px)
1412629881184.jpg
99KB, 983x758px
>be me
>263 lbs starting
>making rather good progress, going to gym and eating around 1500 calories a day healthy food for 5 days in a row.
>dad comes home from work one day with fried chicken, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and a giant fucking feast from a party he was at with coworkers
>im still eating kale, veggie smoothies, and other shit like that
>mfw watching my whole family feast while I starve
anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>41351553

eat good food and do cardio for an hour.
>>
>>41351553
>mfw watching my whole family feast while I starve
once you get over this you'll be fine

it's all in the mentality, just find a way to get over it. You gotta put your chin up and grind the first weeks out. But once you do that you'll feel proud and it'll snowball from there
>>
File: South.png (425KB, 838x959px) Image search: [Google]
South.png
425KB, 838x959px
>>41351553

>>mfw watching my whole family feast on garbage while I stay wealthy

Its all about how you see it desu
>>
>>41351800

Healthy**
>>
that's life. learning to say 'that's not fair' or 'this sucks' and dealing with it regardless is one of the most important lessons you'll (n)ever learn, fatty.
>>
>>41351553
lol yeah but guess what's the solution? man up and accept it, if you want to get in shape this will happen every single meal. If getting in shape was this easy then everybody would have a six pack.
>>
>>41351553
Happened to me yesterday, I left. Sister cooked a family dinner at her place and I REALLY wanted to go just to spend time if anything but my sister's food is too good and I stayed home. One week ain't shit so get over it ASAP
>>
File: 1494132762754.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1494132762754.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
>263lb

I haven't been that weight in 3 years
I hope to be there sometime in 2-3 weeks
>>
This literally going to be the rest of your life, if you can't deal with that then just give up now faggot
>>
Eventually you get to act, smug and superior which feels better than any food.
>fried chicken again pop?
>tisk tisk fatties
>*pull up shirt, flex 6 pack*
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.