[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any lawyers here? As we know, /pol/ always makes the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: b4f.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
Are there any lawyers here?

As we know, /pol/ always makes the news for stupid shit they do, but what if we made the news for once?

What I propose is a class action lawsuit against the government for withholding male hormones.

We can argue that females have access to birth control by high doses of estrogen therefore we should be able to do the same with high doses of testosterone.

Otherwise we could always go the 350 genders route and claim it's our civil right to have access to male hormones because in our current state it's impossible for us to feel like men.

Equality after all.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>41351512
I only know about civi law and I am not american. Maybe search in the constitution first?
>>
Contrary to what people raised on a diet of memes and Irn-Bru believe, the whole 350 genders 'if i pretend to be trans-blah ill get free shit' thing doesnt actually exist in the real world outside of certain college campuses

Especially not in a courtroom, one of the most straitjacketed, serious and traditional environments in the world.

You're naive and probably an idiot.
>>
>>41351927
What's wrong with trying?

Win: Guys get access to male hormones.
Lose: Females lose access to male hormones.
>>
>>41351967

You would have to pay substantial legal fees for a start, and you would probably end up getting held in contempt of court and fined yet further before your motion gets dismissed 'with prejudice'
>>
>>41351967

Rational being: If they need male hormones to feel manly, well so do I, as this is my feeling. If however the court rules that I don't need male hormones, then their access should be restricted because they shouldn't need it either.
>>
>>41351980
Prejudice for what? Equality?
>>
>>41351997
An action taken with prejudice is essentially final; in particular, "dismissal with prejudice" would forbid a party from refiling the case ever again.
>>
>>41352013
Right, but how can the court dismiss the case with prejudice if the case is about equal access? That would be like if the court dismissed a case because a business refused to serve colored people. There would have to be grounds for appeal. Furthermore, one person making the case for this is one thing, having a thousand people come forward makes it a different matter all together.
>>
>>41352048

The court can very easily dismiss a case about equal access if it feels that the filing party was acting frivoulously or otherwise acting improperly. Other people are free to make their own civil suits, although as each one gets rejected the precedent will become stronger until eventually no claims will even make it to the courts anymore.

You dont have a right to waste the time and money of an already overstressed legal system.
>>
>>41352095
>You dont have a right to waste the time and money of an already overstressed legal system.

But isn't the system over stressed due to the restrictions it puts in place on peoples personal freedoms?

This doesn't sound right to me.

What you're implying is that my feelings aren't legitimate due to my sex.
>>
>>41352095
>You dont have a right to waste the time and money of an already overstressed legal system.
Depending on the country you live in, you literally have that exact right
>>
>>41351512
I feel you OP, but you need a better argument if you're going to challenge the law. SJW/Identity politics/Gender issues only has strength in social environments, but little under the law.

Women get estrogen to regulate their sexuality. There is no need to be a hyper sexual male, so you can't use the same argument.

Further doctors can prescribe T for low T males etc, so you can't use low T individuals as a reason. Therefore literally the grounds you have is "because I want to use it to get stronger" which wont hold water in court I'd say.
>>
>>41351980
crowdfunding
>>
File: 1.jpg (27KB, 852x480px)
1.jpg
27KB, 852x480px
>>41352621
I don't know exactly numbers but consider this...

80 year old man has testosterone in blood at rate of 800 per million.

20 year old man has testosterone in blood at rate of 800 per million.

10 20 year old men have testosterone in blood at 1200 pet million.

Doctor doesn't allow that one 20 year old testosterone because his is in the normal range. 800-1200 parts per million.

Sound ridiculous? It actually fucking happens. Testosterone level of an 80 year old is healthy for someone at age of 20 because its in the healthy range.

THIS IS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING
>>
>>41353779
So really the issue is the low bar rather than true self regulation. You think the limit should be age dependent and higher I suppose? I'd agree. Now you don't even have to step into a court, but rather change the business of the health industry regarding T, or try to convince your doctor.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.