[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do to intimidate people or at least look intimidating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: images (31).jpg (7KB, 224x226px) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
7KB, 224x226px
What can I do to intimidate people or at least look intimidating at the gym?

>be me
>curls
>put down and pop fingers like autist
>chad swoops in takes one
>curls
>doesnt give it back

I am 5'4", light skin beaner, and wear headband. Is there any hope for me. Pic is literally me
>>
>5'4

I hate to be that guy, but I'm 5'7, and I know that unless they have huge arms or something, I wouldn't be so easily intimidated by anyone under my height. You could try grunting or something, kek?
>>
>>41351502
i'd suggest talking to a manager about people being dicks. i own a gym myself, and whenever i see people mock/threaten/steal equipment from people i often kick the douche out and revoke his membership. the answer isn't to try to be scary, because that will only make normies uncomfortable and force chad to escalate the level of violence, but to cull the shitbag from society.
>>
... Were you curling on the dumbbell racks?
>>
File: shhh no tears only chokeholds.png (135KB, 269x212px) Image search: [Google]
shhh no tears only chokeholds.png
135KB, 269x212px
I use to deal with the same shit, OP.

I started going to the gym late a night when its empty. It's great, get to use all the equipment on my own without people waiting on me.

If your schedule allows it, I'd highly recommend it.
>>
>>41351502
i'm 5'3, basically what this anon said >>41351522
get huge arms, it works wonders.
>>
you should probably just kill yourself tbqh famalam
>>
>>41351502
Get big
Look mean

The only people approaching me at the gym are my gym bros who are as big / as strong as me or newbs asking for tips.
>>
>>41352917
Cant go at night. The gym version of walmart people come out and turn it into a fucking circus
>>
>>41352925
>5' 3" manlet
>Trying to intimidate a 6 4" alpha male

Lol, I don't care if you are holding a gun to my head, I'd still smirk at your puny ass.

Well unless you're black. Black short people are scary for some reason.
>>
>>41351502
If you want to intimidate people you see all the time then you're probably already doing it

Why not try making some friends instead? It's more fun in the long run
>>
File: Bernie bro and Trump supporter.jpg (87KB, 575x631px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie bro and Trump supporter.jpg
87KB, 575x631px
Intimidation is 99% psychological. You have to have mental power over the subject you want to intimidate.

>put down and pop fingers like autist
>chad swoops in takes one
Here is when you speak up and say clearly and audibly: "Bro, I am still using that." This way you don't sound too aggressive but you are standing your ground. Knowing he cannot pretend to mishear that, he will be forced to return the equipment to not appear as a dick.
>>
File: DSC_00661.jpg (89KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_00661.jpg
89KB, 600x612px
>>41353413
>pic related
>>
>>41351502
Wtf is the point of intimidating people at the gym? The only people who are going to be intimidated, are people who would be intimidated by anything. Intimidating is a fear of getting hurt and noone is gonna hurt you at the gym, if they did, you could just call the cops and get them banned. Like what is even this asking?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.