[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 22, 5'10" >organise tinder date with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1026.png (6KB, 93x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.png
6KB, 93x209px
>be me, 22, 5'10"
>organise tinder date with 18 year old cutie
>describes herself as "really tall" in bio, I'm thinking she's 5'8", 5'9" max
>meet her at bar
>she's fucking huge, at least 4 inches taller than myself (not even wearing heels)
>she has to lean down to give me a hug as we say hello
At this point I'm shitting myself, considering going home out of manlet shame. But I power on.
>get drinks, converse, flirt
>she's actually really cool
>5 hours later we decide to call it a night, she calls an uber back to her place
>she leans down and we kiss as it arrives

Sorry lanklets. It's over.
>>
please dont have kids manlet. we dont need a bunch of 5'10 fuckers running around. grow to 6'0 or kys
>>
>>41349924
Check out this virgin lanklet cope
>>
>>41349900
>5 hours later we decide to call it a night, she calls an uber back to her place
>tinder date
>tinder

Anon, I have some bad news...
>>
File: IMG_1012.jpg (79KB, 750x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1012.jpg
79KB, 750x671px
>>41349947
I dunno man, she texted me right afterwards saying she had a nice night and we should meet again soon.
>>
>>41349965
You won't see her again, m80. She was being nice.
>>
>>41349900
Tall women are like the manlets of women. Men typically don't want to date a woman taller than them. She's probably not very successful romantically and ecstatic that you didn't mind her height
>>
>>41350004
I think so. I didn't even bring it up for the first few hours, which I think she appreciated because she probably gets the "wow ur so tall" all the time.

>>41349994
Wow cope harder lanklet haha. Was the kiss her way of saying no too?
>>
>>41349946
Virgin Lanklet cope LOOOL. theres enough nutrition and food in the world to get atleast 6'0. must've found the 5'6 manlet fag.
>>
>>41350032

Yes. She felt sorry for you.

You won't hear from her again.
>>
>>41349900
Tall women are literally my fantasy, good job bro
>>
File: 1494122498869.jpg (24KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
1494122498869.jpg
24KB, 374x363px
>>41349900

I know that feel. Sorry you didn't make it.
>>
>>41349924
if that girl is 4 inches taller then she's 6'2
5'10 guy and 6'2 gril can easily make 6+ kids
>>41349900
happy for you senpai. I would love to date amazon grill that is 4+ inches taller than me but im 6'1 and taller girls are usualy no more than 1 inch taller than me, moreover they want a taller guy. keep that girl anon, shes one in million
>>
File: CZhjuqKUEAEQcO0.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
CZhjuqKUEAEQcO0.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>41349900
congrats senpai.
too much lanklet v manlet on this board and its nice to see some positive vibes. we should remove the sad cunts like the old days.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.