[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beach season is almost upon us. Thinking about getting some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: yohimbine_infopic.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic.png
36KB, 587x436px
Beach season is almost upon us.

Thinking about getting some yohimbine to finally shed this last bit of belly fat to free them abs. Anyone have any YHCL stories?

How'd it work for you?
>>
>>41345946
If you're willing to take drugs to lose fat why not use DNP?

I'd rather do 500mg of DNP for 12 days, feel super uncomfortable but then be ~15lbs lighter, than do 30mg YHCL for XX amount of days and be mildly uncomfortable and only be down 5 lbs
>>
Took 5mg yohimbine hcl, took 200mg caffeine, pee'd what looked like bloody urine.
Worried for a couple hours and then I pissed again and it was normal, idk might have been a diet thing.

Take 5mg and caffeine every morning before I ride 8 miles to work skipping breakfast, on 16:8 IF too.
>>
where the FUCK do you get this DNP or Tohimbine..

srs.. is it a dealer?
>>
>>41345990

Site in infopic shows a calculator on how much you should take, and 5mg is for like a 55 lb person. Have you tried upping the dosage to what the calculator at the site in OP pic recommends (matches what Keto King Lyle McDonald recommends)
>>
>>41346016
I buy yohimbine from Amazon.
>>
>>41346016
DNP you buy from online dealers. It's illegal to sell but not illegal to buy or use
>>
>>41346016

Yohimbine from amazon, but there are different types so you'll want to make sure you get the right kind.

DNP is a pesticide. It's been marked as "not fit for human consumption" since the 30s.
>>
took it 2 months ago, following OP website. gave me anxiety and headaches for 5 days (hadn't had headaches since 2004).

1st day was fine, day 2 iffy, day 3 awful, day 4 worse, stopped. headache hang on for 5 days.
>>
>>41346116

Sucks, man. I've seen some people mention they had their existing anxiety issues multiplied.

Haven't seen the headache potential side effect mentioned before. Since you said you followed OP website info, I assume you got the right stuff and didn't just go try to find it on Amazon yourself. I've seen others mention they had terrible sides when they bought the wrong shit.
>>
>>41345946
I love it. Just did a 12.5 bike ride today after being 16hrs fasted on 21.5mg. Didn't feel as shaky as I did last night with only 16mg
>>
Took is and did IF 16:8 and eventually bunped that up to 20:4 and then to one meal a day. Went from 205 to 195 in like a month. unfortunately, my classes got hella hard so i couldnt maintain that lifestyle. i fluctuate between 198-200 now. but as soon as vacation starts up you can bet your ass im gonne get down to 185 at 12% bf
>>
>>41346203
godpseed, anon.
>>
>>41345979
Legality and risk. Yohimbine wont kill you if you're careless - DNP will.
>>
DNP is fine as long as you're careful. I ran a 2 week cycle at 500mg with NAC, ALA, Pyruvate, and t3 (t3 during cycle, t4 for a week after). The only thing I'd do differently is use ECA stack for cravings, shit was intense
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.