[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I have to lift heavy? A lot of good looking fitness girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3811.jpg (383KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3811.jpg
383KB, 740x740px
Why do I have to lift heavy? A lot of good looking fitness girls on IG can't squat over 120 pounds and they do millions of reps. They look lean and have definition. Isn't this safer than trying to reach 1/2/3/4? The ones
>>
ugh i mean the ones that lift heavy usually have big arms
>>
lifting is fucking gay, fitness is all you need
>>
>>41342892
>girls on IG
these girls weigh 130 pounds.

Do you want to weigh 130 pounds?

im assuming you are a male
>>
>>41342937
I'm female.
I also forgot to add that isn't lifting heavy dangerous? I imagine that snapping your shit up is a risk that anyone who cares about strength takes every session.
>>
>>41342957
what you consider heavy isnt heavy.

You are right when you say lifting heavy can be dangerious, but then we are talking about weights you are never going to use/need as a female.

Nonetheless if you want a body like your pic, yeah 120 pounds is just fine/enough for you. Its more about intensity and how hard you exhaust your muscles in the workout.
You can go as heavy as 180 pounds as female (after a year or so) if you want thick glutes. And no thats not in the "too heavy" department

And yes, you dont need retarded shit like 1/2/3/4. You dont even need to do OHP or benching. Just doing some isolation exercises for your upper body to "tone" it up is enough.

Squatting and calf raises is all you really need as a female. It trains your entire lower body. Then you do dialing with your bodyfat percentage and experiment with it until it looks good enough.
>>
>>41342957
>isn't lifting heavy dangerous?
honey, you're on the wrong board.
>>
>>41342892
>>41342957
1/2/3/4 is for dudes

the equivalent for roasties is much lower
>>
>>41342892
When it comes to bodybuilding, it's all about finding a heavy weight that you can do for high reps with perfect form, focus on speed, contraction of muscle and high volume. If you lift any weight with proper speed and form, even a bitch weight can burn you out. But that doesn't mean that you should always lift light, you still need to progress on your lifts too
>>
I thought the idea that women can't lift as heavy as men was bullshit?

Anyway, how do meme exercises get those girls fit?
>>
>>41342892
Not sure if trolling or retarded. 1/2/3/4 is for MEN, you fucking idiot. No one expects a girl not on steroids to come close to those numbers.
>>
You don't need to lift heavy to get a decent body as girl, so don't worry about it, 120lbs squat is plenty.
>>
File: 1493870427952.png (2MB, 1452x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1493870427952.png
2MB, 1452x1320px
>>41342957
But why stop at 120/130 when you can be squatting 225 and crush a man's head between your thighs?
>>
>>41345926
Because fucking up at 230 will be much worse than fucking up at 130.
>>
Most instagram girls have good genetics. Arab oil millionaires pay them shitloads to fly out there for sex. So they can spend all their free time on fitness.

Also clen and anavar.
>>
>>41346699
I thought anavar was hard to get?
>>
>>41347163
Not if you're got plenty of money from Ahmed paying you heaps so he can shit on you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.