[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What effect does Pepsi Max have on gains? Is it okay to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0904.png (593KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.png
593KB, 1000x1000px
What effect does Pepsi Max have on gains? Is it okay to drink during weekends?
>>
I drink like 700 of those a year, am I going to die?
>>
>>41342824
your teeth are going to rot out of your mouth so fast, you can watch them do it.
>>
>>41342824
no but the acidity is bad for your teeth
>>
>>41342838
>>41342843
this. I was on a diet soda addiction for like 2 months and it started to show on my teeth (cavity spots, nothing too major). Kicked that shit cold turkey. Just lots of water, black coffee/tea. So much better off now.
>>
>>41342838
>>41342843
>>41342881
fugg, are you for real
I haven't noticed any difference but I barely consume any carbs, did I lose enamel gainz?
>>
>>41342881
yeah, i was pretty addicted to coke zero for a while.
i managed to substitute it with green tea with a bit of honey. eventually, i cut out the honey and i never looked back.
>>
>>41342900
almost definitely. the phosphoric acid basically melts your teeth away over time.
>>
>>41342824
it would be extremely painful
>>
>>41342800
I'm struggling with the idea of ((you)) being identified as human rather than amorphous blob when it comes to this idiotic question so help me out Bob.

You went to the gym today yes? And afterwards you can home to your unseasoned chicken + bland rice and while choking it down reminded yourself that the reason you endure this is to "look good naked". Then mid chew you thought, hey, you know what my diet needs? An ice cold glass of sugar-flavored cancer syrup!
IIFYYM am I right?

FattyGen has a burn ward. Delete your shit thread and go recover there.
>>
>>41343372
Fuck off. Cookies, cupcakes, soda and candy bars are all God tier on either bulk or maintenance. If you're 6'2" with significant muscle mass you can eat a LOT and that shit is perfect for jacking up your calories in a hurry oh and it tastes so amazing and it significantly increases my libido. But enjoy your chicken and broccoli it looks super good.
>>
>>41343372
>sugar-flavored

are you literally mentally retarded, like diagnosed? how's the autismbux?
>>
>>41342800
Far as I know it mainly damages your teeth, it is an acid after all.

Drink through a straw to reduce these effects on your teeth and obviously brush twice daily.
>>
>>41343372

Fuck I bet you thought this sounded bad ass in your head when you were typing it
>>
Diet sodas are fine.

There are always coming with something like "diet sodas may make you fatter because it effects hormones that react to sweetness" and "diet sodas may increase risk of alzheimers".

Remember back in the early 2000's when there was a massive controversy around the aspartame in diet sodas?
People became convinced that aspartame causes cancer or migraines or other terrible things. So they demanded that food safety authorities test it.

When the authorities couldn't produce reliable results, people just wouldn't accept it.

It's like people see diet drinks and think they are too good to be true.
They can't comprehend that something could taste good and have no consequences. It's alien to them. So they convince themselves that there is something wrong with them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.