[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>37 yo >in a few hours I'm going to get my dick sucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: bautifullywrittenjoke.jpg (155KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
bautifullywrittenjoke.jpg
155KB, 960x717px
>37 yo
>in a few hours I'm going to get my dick sucked by a 24yo girl from tinder
>my peers are having a few beers around a bbq while their children play on shaded grass

Any old guys here tha that have found staying fit hasn't really meant all that much? Maybe I'm just feeling down about my situation, but i wonder if I shouldn't have focused on maintaining a relationship rather than hitting the gym and finding other trim to chase when my current gal got bitchy.
>>
>>41341997
>Maybe I'm just feeling down about my situation

You're about to get your dick sucked and you still aren't satisfied?

fucking normies smdh
>>
File: 1403635767470.jpg (24KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1403635767470.jpg
24KB, 284x339px
>be 30 and recently single
>fucking bitches
>tfw I just wanted to start a family and settle down
>>
Stop posting on image boards gramps.
>>
>>41341997
Being fit isn't pointless if the things you prioritize are made easier by it. What are your priorities in life?
>>
>>41341997
How is going to gym related to you not starting a family? It that's what you want, why are you on tinder looking for bitches to fuck?
>>
>>41342067
yep
>>41342083
no. 4chan is fun and i've learned a ton of stuff here.

>>41342015
my wife/mother ofmy kids could be sucking my dick

>>41342087
For a long time I just wanted to have friends. I wasn't very popular in school/college. I like my job but i feel like i spent such a long time finding somthing I enjoyed doing for money that im too far behind to have a "adult" things.

>>41342113
>why are you on tinder looking for bitches to fuck?

Because that's all i've got right now.
>>
>>41342250
>my wife/mother ofmy kids could be sucking my dick
hhahahahahaha
hahaahahahah
oh shit
>>
>>41341997
Your buddies are probably looking at you with envy that you're fucking around and getting your dick sucked by 24 year olds

The grass is always greener on the other side. If you want a family, find a girl and settle down

That's the blessing of being a guy. If you were a 37 year old woman it'd be over for you, as a 37 year old guy you can still start a family

My dad had me when he was about your age
>>
File: 1493409518831.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1493409518831.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>41342250
>the mother of my kids could be sucking my dick
>>
im just intermediate level fitness but i love my wife and she really loves me plus we have a son. everyone deserves love including you!
>>
File: 1470420776890848518.jpg (16KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1470420776890848518.jpg
16KB, 302x237px
>>41342250
>wife/mother ofmy kids could be sucking my dick
>>
>>41341997
I'm almost 31 and I'm in the same boat
Bang other chicks when gf acts up
Work out
Can always hop on tinder when I want some tail
But no family life
>also disillusioned about society with liberal homo multicultural shit everywhere
I dunno. I dunno
Kinda wanna go teach English overseas and never come back, but again, I'm old
>>
File: al-bundy.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
al-bundy.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>41341997
>31
>Married
>Tight leash
>Wife wants kids

Just fuck my shit up.

Grass is always greener OP.
>>
>>41342502

This guy is right OP. Everything always looks better from the other side.

I LOVE my daughter more than anything. But having kids/white picket fence isn't always a joy.

It's easy to say "yeah but that's what I WANT" But the truth your still talking about your wants. Having a family necessarily means that you become the lowest common denominator of your life. Your wants end up being worthless compared to your day to day responsibilities.

Again, I love my family. And I wouldn't trade my lot in life for the way I lived before. But it isn't always roses.

Don't be down about your situation. Learn to find the goodness in it. Because there's always good and always bad no matter who you are.
>>
im 28 and my friends are starting to have kids, get married, etc

i dread that life, i hate the fact that im getting old and chances of real change are getting slimmer
>>
>>41342292
>>41342330
>>41342366
Hello, highway memsters
He is probably talking about the mother of HIS kids, as in, the woman he had the children with
>>
>>41342795
I don't think I've ever seen someone miss a joke so hard
>>
>>41342825
Yeah, I'm rash and didn't read his original post
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.