[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get heart broken 3 years ago >make gains >make wallet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>get heart broken 3 years ago
>make gains
>make wallet gains too
>want to try to get girl back and call her
>she changed her number

I did all this for nothing
>>
>>41340973
a good sign it's time to move on. keep lifting if you like it and make new goals
>>
File: 1483908157173.jpg (147KB, 700x421px) Image search: [Google]
1483908157173.jpg
147KB, 700x421px
>>41340973
>crawl back to a female

weak.
>>
>>41340973
You tried to get a girl back after 3 years... Do you know how many Chad's she's fucked between then and now? Holy shit dude move on. Good thing she changed her number, she saved you some embarrassment
>>
>>41340973
My gf dumped me 3 years ago as well. I got fit and made more money, but I didn't call her back.

You can't dude, you have to move on, and realize your life is significantly better than it would have been if you had stayed together. You have good health, and a good job. Just find some sluts on tinder.
>>
>>41340973
>she doesn't reach out to u
>you still do
There's your problem, my dude.
If she still cared, she would call, if not, then don't ever think of calling or messaging, you'll either get ignored or blocked.
Life lessons my dude, we all been there, or will be there, just move on.
>>
Everybody knows you have to move on its just too hard sometimes. I lost a girl 2 months ago and she's going to move 1000 miles away in August. She won't even talk to me. I miss the fuck out of her and can't get her out of my head. I don't even want to date or try fucking anything else for a while because of it. It's so shitty. I know I'll never end up with this girl but for some reason you hold on to this fantasy that there's a chance it could happen. It's retarded
>>
File: 1405657.png (54KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1405657.png
54KB, 500x300px
>>41341149
>for some reason you hold on to this fantasy that

living like this for 4 years now
>>
FOUND THE FEELS THREAD

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1TFE8B04HIL
>>
>>41341006

This
>>
>>41341243

what the fuck...
>>
>>41341243

i can dig it
>>
File: 1493380083559.jpg (62KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1493380083559.jpg
62KB, 500x439px
>>41341243

That's actually really good.
>>
>>41341243
more!
>>
>>41341243
hahahhahahahahha
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.