[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about running shirtless in the park. How lean do i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0324.jpg (83KB, 703x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.jpg
83KB, 703x1050px
Thinking about running shirtless in the park.
How lean do i have to be to pull it off?
Anyone had shirtless runningh experience?
>>
Only 12-18% body fat
If youre under 12% body fat, youre gonna look like an attention seeking faggot. If youre over 18% youre gonna look like a delusional, fat, nigger
>>
>>41341338
>18% running shirtless
please don't
>>
>>41341338
>>41341338
THIs.
>>
>>41340908

Yeah, I remember last time I saw someone running shirtless and I have to kind of laugh. I mean especially on a really sunny day where you'd clearly sweat the suncream off, and if you're not wearing suncream you're not actually running long enough anyway to call it running. To anyone who runs regularly they would be laughing at you, not mirin'.

I was training for a marathon at the time and this clearly top heavy roided upside down isosceles triangle johnny bravo looking mf with stick legs who looked like he had been fake tanning and maybe oiled himself up before the run comes running out the entrance of the local park. I do laps around the outside of the park, along a moore and then around the park at the other side of the city. I wouldn't want to be running through a park shirtless while people are trying to walk their dogs and shit.

The only time it is acceptable to run without a shirt is if you are at a beach or if you came across someone with a gunshot wound and you removed your shirt to secure the bleeding.
>>
>>41342618
>top heavy roided upside down isosceles triangle johnny bravo looking mf with stick legs

fucking kek
>>
>>41342618
Spotted the jelly dyel
>>
>>41340908
why do you care
>>
i run without a shirt when it gets too hot to wear one. I dont need sunscreen, I have dat dere BBC
>>
File: marathon_sprinter1.jpg (18KB, 299x296px) Image search: [Google]
marathon_sprinter1.jpg
18KB, 299x296px
>>41342618
>marathon runner
sour grapes faggot
>>
>>41342618
> training for a marathon
You sound like one of those elitist dyel runners who never shut up about how many marathons they are running this year, since they have nothing else to give themselves a sense of pride and feeling of superiority over others who don't run/do marathons
>>
>being a cookie cutter shirtless jogger
>>
>>41342703
>>41342662
>they think you can't look good and run a marathon
>>
>>41342618
Jesus Christ this is some good writing

The prose here just rolled off my imaginary inner voice tongue
>>
File: 1490894361984.jpg (514KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1490894361984.jpg
514KB, 1024x681px
>>41343467
>samefagging

Those were run-on sentences bud
>>
>>41342618
You sound like a fag
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.