[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is pathetic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-5 2g--ypjA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

This is pathetic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-52g--ypjA
>>
>>41340744
That 50 kg kid, hilarious, like what the fuck did they think
>>
>>41340927
and the black kid couldn't even pull the weight off the ground when it dropped
>>
>>41340744

3:33

The way he continues to spasm even after the bar is taken off his back is hilarious.
>>
>>41340953
How about the Canadian fat lifter, the one dude behind him, what the fuck was he doing? Looked like he was trying to lift the lifter, like what?
>>
>>41340965
This is good b8. (Please be b8)
>>
>>41340744
I don't think those weights reported in the video are correct.

Either I'm retarded or by my math, that bar alone weighs 77lbs out of the 297lb for the first lifter.
>>
>>41342313
they're accounting for the position of the moon and how far away from the center of the earth they are
>>
>>41342369
Okay cool. Was thinking I was retarded.
>>
>>41340744
Why don't they just use a power cage with moveable metal bars to catch the weight on failure?
>>
>>41342456
Because all they need to do is be able to catch and pull up like 80kg a piece
>>
>>41340965

The back spotter did his job, it was the right spotters that fucked up and made him look bad.
>>
>>41342613
I find it slightly amusing that back spotter was looking around like "what do I do with this loaded bar?"
>>
That last one, fucking lol. If I was the squatter I would have impaled one of those faggots on the bar after getting up.
>>
>>41342504
Why are we relying on people to catch 80kg? As we've seen countless time they're going to fuck up.
>>
>>41340744
why not just squat at a power rack?
>>
>>41340963
yeah why don't you laugh at a guy who nearly died trying to squat three times what you can deadlift.

asshole
>>
>>41340744
>ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS INSTANTLY DELETED

It's so annoying that every facebook page representing every business, event, or group does this now. On youtube if people disabled ratings and comments you knew he was a buster who was full of shit.

Really sucks that every facebook page is an overt attempt at brainwash because all politely-worded criticisms are removed
>>
This is fucking retarded just use safety bars

either that or get actually big bois to be spotters. This lightweight shit is ridiculous, if you cant spot this much you shouldnt accept the job, apart from anything else it's dangerous for you
>>
>>41344364
I could "try" to deadlift the Titanic, if you can't do it it doesn't mean shit.
>>
File: 1481338602669.gif (1MB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1481338602669.gif
1MB, 235x235px
at 3:30 holy shit m8s been a while since I laughed that much
>>
>>41342613
>>41340965
>>41340963

What the fuck actually happened to that guy?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.