[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do /fit/ keep his diary? Is there any point of it? hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (489KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
489KB, 2000x1000px
Do /fit/ keep his diary? Is there any point of it?
hard mode: is it not gay?
>>
>>41338225
>write about your thoughts and secrets
>expect someone not to read them

yeah, fuck that.
>>
>>41338240
I don't care about others. I care what will benefit me. I tried few times to keep food diary and exercise diary with no luck.
>>
>>41338225
I keep one because weed fucks my memory. I record mundane thing, random thoughts, events that happened that day to me or on the news. It's really enjoyable to look back and see what I thought, felt, did, a few months/years ago.
>>
>>41338225
my grandfather willed me his from when he was in the service... helluva read. not so much a diary as a daily log of things he did- i got some serious chills when i read "captured our 1st jap". I'll probably start something similar, hopefully someday somebody can take something from it.
>>
>>41338661
this, even without weed its hard to remember a lot of the things you think about, and having them written down can help with introspection
>>
>>41338225
>ability to read and write
>documenting personal thoughts, ideas, progress of sorts about yourself and the world around you
>questioning whether or not this is homosexual.
>>
>>41338225
Helps with mental health, reflection, keeping yourself on track for goals and shit. Studies have shown diary keepers are less lonely for keeping diaries even if they have no social contacts.
>is it not gay?
Very gay
>>
OP here, I made first entry in my diary. I am official faggot now.
>>
I keep notebooks to write down my thoughts. I noticed that when I'd think of something interesting/funny/worth something, I'd immediately text a friend about it, but then it kinda disappears. So I'd rather keep them more centralized/not lost to time and write them.
>>
>>41338225
I have one. I've had one since 2007 when I was 22. GF is helluva mad though because "I have secrets" but she can screw the fuck off. I wish I get kids and grandkids someday, and then perhaps they can read about life in the early 2000's.
I don't write much about emotions, but more about daily topics and phenomena affecting the daily life.
>>
>>41338240
Encrypt the file or, better yet, your entire drive. Use a Diceware passphrase -- it'll be secure and easy to remember.
>>
>>41338225
>Write about how much I lift and or what activities I do, what I eat, what happened in my classes, and the lewd dreams I had about my friend where he pinned me to my bed before making out with me and sucking me off or vice versa.

Not doing it bro
>>
>>41338225
It's pretty gay bro
>>
>> ITT: uneducated fucks who think a daily reflection and thought provoking exercise is undeniably homosexual because of their predisposed idea of gender social constructs.

I mean, yeah I'm gay, I lift and I have a journal. Fight me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.