[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when you decrease calories lower than -500 of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1486280537799.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486280537799.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
What happens when you decrease calories lower than -500 of your TDEE during a cut? Do you start losing muscle? What if you keep your protein levels past 0.8g per pound of body fat, will that retain the muscle? I wanna know how much I can cut without losing gains.
>>
you will starve, you're muscles will still decay, your workouts will turn to shit, and you will completely fuck over your kidneys.
>>
File: 1492933955749.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492933955749.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>41337690
Why do the biggest faggots always post a whore as their unrelated picture?
>>
>>41337714
because OP will reveal this as a troll thread for attention soon
>>
>>41337690
it really depends what % bodyfat you are
>>
File: Howard-Beale.jpg (440KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Howard-Beale.jpg
440KB, 1920x1080px
>>41337732
It happens on every...
Fucking...
Board...

You can tell that they are an utter tool by it.
>>
the harder you cut, the faster you lose weight.
the harder you cut, the more muscle you lose in the process.

also, the more you increase your kcal deficit, you will feel more and more tired, exhausted, and generally shitty. your workouts will suck, too.
>>
>>41337711
Curious about the kidney part of that, what about dramatic cuts damages the kidneys? Only thing I can think of is increased muscle breakdown increasing stress placed on them for clearing nitrogen, but something similar in theory happens every time you lift anyway.
>>
>>41337772
>>41337690
What are the ideal macros for cutting?
>>
>>41337786
you protein consumption mimics the consumption of someone eating a norma amount of calories at that point and it's way too much, also only around 40~ of protein can be absorbed at a time and too much can cause kidney stones or other kidney problems. if you were going on a super low cut i would up carb intake for the phytonutrients and anti oxidants and also because of will give you more energy to work out, then you could do a PPLxPPL and actually use your muscles.
>>
>>41337786
google net protein utilization. also if you're in good health your body can make its own amino acids from the tiniest bits of protein you consume so i really wouldn't worry about it. lots of protein is meme book and supplement selling garbage.
>>
>>41337821
Generally what I've seen is
>20% carbs
>50% protein
>30% fat
But who knows, all bodies are different. I've liked it because it helps me wake up easier and I don't feel like shit when I'm cutting
>>
>>41338029
How do you manage to eat so little carbs?
>>
>>41337854
>you protein consumption mimics the consumption of someone eating a norma amount of calories at that point and it's way too much
I'm curious about this, does macro ratio matter as far as kidney stress? I'd be interested to see some kind of literature on that; I both cut and bulk at 100g protein per day, only changing carbs and fats (about proportionally). In theory, with my albeit limited knowledge of the matter, given I make a point to consume protein only from complete sources, should not the same stress be placed upon the kidneys to clear the nitrogen byproduct of protein metabolism regardless of my other macros? Does the body when cutting preferentially convert digested proteins from α-keto acids to glucose/triglycerides rather than other amino acids? That's the only reason I'd imagine excess protein intake would be causing needless harm to the kidneys, as you'd be better off just not introducing that nitrogen into your body.
>>
>>41337854
Lol bullshit.
It's okay to eat 200g Proteins if you eat more carbs nad fat.
If you eat low kcal, plz eat low protien. Ok. Thanks dr. kidney
>>
>>41337854
i never understood how anyone with working neurons in their brain can honestly believe this
and i never will
the end.
>>
>>41337821
250mg test per week for 15 weeks
100mg var ed for the last 6 weeks
>>
>>41338459
What food has that?
>>
>>41337714
That's a dog picture with a girl in the background
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.