[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can a girl do to lose belly fat and not make her tits smaller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

What can a girl do to lose belly fat and not make her tits smaller because of the weight loss.
>>
>>41337514
Go to bed Katie
>>
Eat less and hope for good genetics
>>
Having big boobs as a side effect of being fat is like being happy that you don't have to buy socks because you have feet amputed.
flat & thin >>> busty & fat
>>
>>41337561
>flat
So basically a man with a vag.
>>
I don't know OP, I would need to inspect your breasts in order to answer your question. How about some photographs of said titties?
>>
>>41337514
liposuction
pretty sure leanne crow did that
>>
File: VrMRsUG.jpg (447KB, 1336x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VrMRsUG.jpg
447KB, 1336x2000px
>>41337590
I thought they were implants?
>>
>>41337561

I prefer saying "being fat with big breasts is like saying your car can make 200km/h when you drive it off a cliff"

>>41337514
OP, it's not going to work. Females deposit fat around their hips and abdomen preferentially, and if you want to decrease the amount of subcutaneous fat you have overall, you're going to lose mass from your breasts. It's not possible to spot-reduce the amount of fat over your abdomen, lower back or hips without losing fat over your breasts as well.

I wish you luck all the same.
>>
if you are worried about losing your tits when you lose weight, you clearly have flapjacks wagging off your chest, anyway, so there's no loss. Fat sack of shit.
>>
>>41337514
LIPO
I
P
O
>>
>>41337514
Run, squats, and for keeping your chest large, push ups.

Just do a fuck ton of chest exercises.
>>
Spot reduction doesn't exist. All you can do is lower your bf% and pray.
>>
File: jaqenhghar.png (188KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
jaqenhghar.png
188KB, 250x400px
A girl can post a pic with timestamp or she will never learn the secrets of /fit/
>>
>>41338430
pls respond
>>
>>41337514
LIPOSUCTION

Generally, there's no other way. If you lose weight by dieting, boobs will likely get smaller AND saggier.
>>
Maybe this will help you
https://boxofhealth.net/2017/05/05/5-simple-exercises-to-destroy-belly-fat/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.