[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just got home from the gym <friend texts me to come over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Joe-Rogan-Reaction.png (229KB, 650x415px) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Rogan-Reaction.png
229KB, 650x415px
>just got home from the gym
<friend texts me to come over and drink

what do

I have some leftover vodka I could drink, not as bad as beer

do you ever drink after working out
>>
Sometimes.

I don't let lifting rule my life.

If you regularly work out you're immediately more healthy than 90% of western people so have a drink, our bodies are strong.
>>
Go hang with your bro, but don't consume the liquid jew. It will ruin your gains.
>>
yeah all those string af russians drink way more than you ever will. The problem is being to hungover to lift the next day but if its a rest day your good.
>>
>>41336992
idk i have like 1/4th of a vodka bottle and i'll down it raw, won't ruin gains as much as drinking 6 beers
>>
>>41336948
this desu. worked out yesterday, a girl came over and we drank wine, beer and fucked. didnt really sleep tonight, but that is also ok. Enjoy your life
>>
I just started a home business out of my small apartment in London.

I set up a nice little removable wood panel two feet from my front door with a hole in it.
I advertised on a few gay forums and other ad sites for anonymous blowjobs starting from £10 for a basic with a time limit of 20 minutes.

I put a sign on the board saying to write down any requests for extras like deep throat or more/less hands. Each of these incurs a £5 extra charge.

I'm 2 weeks in and I've made over £100 per day for the last 8 days and should be able to double that if my reputation keeps improving.

I'm not actually gay. But this is earning me double what my last job did already.
>>
>>41337054
I dont want to be homo, srry.
>>
I drink while working out sometimes. Hell, I train wasted sometimes.

You have to turn down the intensity and it will definitely effect your gains the next day.

If you're past advanced level on a lift, then don't expect to make progress that day.

That said, working out drunk is super fun.
>>
>>41337074
absolute madman
>>
>>41336948
>>41337040
Shoo shoo gains goblins,learn some discipline OP your ''friends'' aren't friends if you refusing to drink with them for health reasons upsets them.
>>
>>41337167
you lift to reap the benefits of being /fit/. When you look good, you'll befriend people more easily and get laid with less effort, among other things like mental clarity, being healthy etc.
I dont see the point in not having a good time with friends every once in a while
>>
>>41336913
idk, i used to drink a lot
toned it down quite a bit, but still drink occasionally. it's not good for you, but fuck it have a drink sometimes
>>
>>41337054

Please be in London.
>>
>>41336913
What about moderation? A single beer or vodka cran every now and then is not a bad thing as long as it's not done out of peer pressure. Basically just know yourself and be the man you want to be, if you had a hard day or it's hot as fuck and your out on the padio, have a fucking beer and then a glass of water. Enjoy life cuz you only get one.
>>
I try to avoid it especially with beer because I end up pissing out every ounce of fluid in my body and takes me an extra day to recover.
>>
>>41336913
most shots of liquor are 90cal, craft beer as high as 150-200, shitty beer ~120. just drink an assload of water afterwards.
>>
>>41336913
I use to always on Sunday as a treat. Thats when I was 15-20 lbs heavier.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.