[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >found a chubby gf, 9/10 face > fast forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1489944107887.jpg (29KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
1489944107887.jpg
29KB, 400x344px
>be me
>found a chubby gf, 9/10 face
> fast forward 1 year, she has lost pretty much all of her excessive bf
>convince her to start bodybuilding
>iliekbigmuscularbooties.jpg
>one week into the mass schedule her fucking trainer convince her to join a deadlift competition
>sorry anon, i want to try it
FFS
>>
>>41335463
not a bad thing if you keep her in a weight class
>>
>>41335463
>she has fuxking trainer that isnt you
well, you are cuck

secondly
deadlift done right if amazing for glute and leg development you retard and builds mass on entire body
>>
>>41335463

whats the problem?
>>
>>41335479
her trainer is a female. Also, she was already deadlifting twice a week, but focusing on hypertrophy, now she wants to quit the program to train 3 weeks for a deadlift competition she wouldn't win for sure
>>
>>41335463

>My friend Emily wanted to get into shape
>She tells me soon into it that she finds a trainer
>He offers to train her for free
>He apparently stated that he's in school for exercise fitness and he wanted her to be his project for a new regiment he created
>A few weeks into it he tries to bang her
>She rejects him
>He no longer hits her up for sessions

Obviously you can see this guy in my story had alternate motives

Is your gf's trainer doing it for free? If so, I'd watch out
>>
>>41335463
Why the fuck has she a trainer... You dickhead
>>
>>41335498
>>41335490

Oh I guess nevermind
>>
>>41335503
This
>>
>>41335503
she goes to a commercial gym because she started shortly before dating me, and her cousin is the owner, while i am a trainer in a different gym
>>
File: 1488521543013.jpg (75KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488521543013.jpg
75KB, 530x600px
how do you feel about the fact that your 9/10 gf goes to the same place as a bunch of big, muscular, horny men?
>>
>>41335612
Horny!
>>
>>41335490
You're still getting cucked. All female trainers (especially powerlifting trainers) are homosexual.
>>
>>41335612
this is why I would never date a girl that goes to the gym
>>
>>41335529
So what if it's a different gym... You can go with her.. You're not cheating on your gym
>>
>>41335490
>He doesn't know about muscle bag scissoring

Smell your girlfriend breath when she comes home to see where she has been
>>
who the fuck cares? deadlifting develops glutes hammies and quads.

she'll get THICC
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.