[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any /fit/ bros here a officer? I need advice how will I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1308042908004.png (56KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
1308042908004.png
56KB, 600x438px
any /fit/ bros here a officer?

I need advice how will I get big when my hours are shit and the only thing i could get time to eat is fast food because of the hours and demand the people need
>>
Kill niggers and eat them. Two birds in one stone.
>>
>>41333980

prepare your own lunch.
>>
>>41333996

Bad advice. You only eat large fish 3x a week max to avoid mercury poisoning. You avoid eating niggers to avoid AIDS. What is this amateur hour?
>>
>>41333980
there are healthy options, lean proteins, cardio super important > lifting big, (that's a gain killer,) but yeah, probably keep benching squatting rowing but say good bye to ohp and deadlift, but still do what you can for the biceps, triceps, shoulders but never strain anything i.e. attempt to get bigger, except for gradually. you can't essentially engage in bodybuilding or serious strength training.

im not even a leo but u should be vigiant in health.
>>
>>41333980
yeah food wise, u just gotta forego the gluten, cheese, sauce, fried shit at fast food. try to eat those frozen yogurt places, fruit stands, eat a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, in your home, and eat a good dinner from a place, seated in restaurant or prepared beforehand/quickly at home. i've seen them do it, it's doable, but also, you can get fucking fat as fuck easily, rookie 35lb (like freshmen 15lbs.)
>>
I'm in selections for police academy, please give any and all advice you can
>>
>>41334048
for one just keep ur cardio up say goodbye to your gains because u will do nothing but cardio during training and be prepared to say bye to ur social life when it comes to studying to test and the final state test

just keep cardio up still hit the gym but dont expect to get big your gonna lose it with cardio and just dont do stupid shit that can get ur fired or not selected
>>
>>41334067
Right now I have a 6:45 mile and can run 2, what do I need to do for training/improvement?
>>
Fuck I really want to be police as well. I applied for a cadet position at my local department, im 19, and they emailed me to come in for a written exam next week, what should I be prepared for?
>>
File: 1491782179746.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1491782179746.png
19KB, 500x590px
go to chipotle and get a bowl

really fast and fits my macros perfectly
its delish
>>
>>41334219
id say thats above average, it depends on ur departments requirements mine was nothing over 15min for a mile and a half but id say u should keep the conditioning up and keep ur cardio up drink lots of water and just dont give up on training outside the academy. what i mean is dont depend on the just the academy training do outside training like sprinting, weightlifting, and believe or not grappling
>>
>>41334266
you cant study for it so just go in there and take it, if its like any other department it will be a reading comprehension test with a little math so be prepared for that. But each test has instructions and a layout on what they demand and ask.
>>
>>41334298
I'd say I have an above average intelligence but I read a little slow, how should I do?
>>
Bumping for interest, looking to take the test for my county's force.

Anyone here ever work for the FBI or Homeland security?
>>
>>41333980
Dude, just pack your own lunch... or work for a really laid back agency in a low crime area that you have plenty of time for long lunchbreaks and don't have to do gains-killing cardio all the time.
>>
You'll get really fat and gain like 25lbs if you don't diet and exercise. Night shift is hell for trying not to get fat.
>>
I've never met a cop who wasn't fit. Street cops are a mixed bag of bear mode, otter mode etc, detectives are /fit/, and anyone in the gang task force looks like Steve Austin. If they can do it so can you, I don't know what part of the world you're in but it can't be that different.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.