[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are pancakes literally the most god tier food? I can't find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Are pancakes literally the most god tier food? I can't find a single flaw in the ingredients as long as you replace flour with wholegrain flour.

>milk
>egg
>wholegrain flour
>baking powder

Then just add some maple syrup for taste. It contains natural sugar and not added sugar so it's not harmful, not to mention that even added sugar would be neutralized by the fiber and micronutritients of the pancakes.
>>
carbs are poison
>>
>>41332390

> what are calories
> what is total caloric intake

Makes you think
>>
Pancakes are delicious. I don't care about calories. I can eat whatever I want and not gain fat as long as I stay active. My metabolism is insane.
>>
>>41332390
I eat lots of whole-grain french toast. Kind of the same thinking - eggs + good grains is a fine combination. Stay away from HFCS syrups spend the $$ and go for the real deal maple.
>>
>>41332405
Carbs are necessary.
>>
>>41332390
I really enjoy pancakes as well. They taste better when wifey makes them for me though.
>>
>>41332983
>he fell for the diabetes-inducing jew
>>
File: 240788.jpg (101KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
240788.jpg
101KB, 460x345px
>>41332390
Denny's all you can eat pancakes. 4 dollars.
>>
>>41332600
That's a really lackasadaisacal approach to your nutrition anon. Pancakes are delicious, but are also calorie dense, and are not well balanced in terms of macros. I don't know how old you are but I'd have to guess young enough to be wreckless. And as we all know, pancakes are the wreckless decision.

Those protein flapjacks seems cool but I haven't read the label or tried them so, you should find them and eat them.and let us know.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 1029x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 1029x640px
>>41332405
why do you lie to yourself, anon? Carbs are a necessity to buikding muscle. Low-carb is only for losing fat, exactly why keto is effective.
>>
>>41333016
You can look up simple recipes for proton pancakes. Bretty gud
>>
>>41333047
Kodiak Cakes, that's the one I was thinking of.
>>
>>41332390
>eggs and milk

yeah do your research on those. Google all the studies and research done on milk and eggs, the true redpill is cutting those foods out of your diet.
>>
>>41332390
wholegrain flour is still a shitty carb it spikes ur insulin for a short amount of time for short term energy and just carrys some nutritients that arnt depraved of it during the processing and just because a sugar is natual doesnt change it on a mollecular level...it has a 1:1 ratio as glucose and sucrose pretty much look it up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.