[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Rich and alone on my own in a new state >Been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1494024782657.jpg (2MB, 2560x3840px) Image search: [Google]
1494024782657.jpg
2MB, 2560x3840px
>Be me
>Rich and alone on my own in a new state
>Been hating/disrespecting women who are unprivileged and don't have career goals
>Recently starting to understand it literally doesn't matter at all
>If I'm successful and I meet someone who isn;t but actually loves me, isn't that the point of life?
>I would pay all of her debt, and take care of her parents because I am blessed
>>
upper middle class white women are worst tier dating.

date a girl whose a teachers assistant or personal care worker.
>>
>>41332369
I mean, yeah sure, but if you broadcast that you'll attract gold diggers. Keep your weath hidden and surprise the love of your life (when you find her) with the greatest wedding present of all time: stability and the ability to safely and happily raise a family with you.
>>
>>41332369
Honestly, a girl that's too well off may have issues with being spoiled (or they can be wonderfully developed by being afforded parents with excess time and experience for teaching life lessons). A woman with extreme poverty may have issues stemming from selfishness or very bad parenting. A woman within the middle class may develop issues from having neither a great struggle nor a great advantage.
Mate finding is a lot up to chance. Your best bet is to find a woman with good parents.
Tbh, letting people (especially women) know you have money is a very bad strategy.
Also, just found out I've got a trust fund.
>>
>>41332447
Yea, I actually don't talk about my finances at all, especially with /neets/

I also drive an older car, even though I really want something newer, however, for my needs no real need to get a damn merc or lexus just to show off
>>
File: 1437658925503-2.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437658925503-2.png
98KB, 400x400px
>>41332369
>women
>career goals
Lad, women were made for making babies and keeping the house clean. Nothing else.
>>
>>41332466
Just be sure you live with a drive such that you are worthy of the woman you seek.
>>
>>41332369
>>Be me
who else would you be you fucking retard
go back to whatever reddit you came from
>>
>>41332752
Not that guy but I basically want a female version of me
>>
>>41332447
>Your best bet is to find a woman with good parents.
Nah, shoot for the girl version of you if you want true stability. Good parents are a major plus, though.
>>
>>41333446
>>41333190
I'm the anon that said to look for good parents.

I'm not even mememing when I say this next part.

Tbh, I actually married the girl version of me (took four years of being together to notice this), but I actually was looking for a good lady with good family.

Maybe there is something to marrying the "female version of you"
>>
>>41332369
there's a good reason why rich families are rich for generations.

selectively breeding with smarter girls gives your kids a higher chance of being smart m8.
>>
>>41332369
my gf makes twice as much as I do.... and her parents are fucking loaded.. so, can't say I have any advice
>>
>>41333849
wtf i love feminism now.
>>
>be OP
>start a post on /for/ that literally has nothing to do with fitness
>be faggot
>>
>>41332619
this
>>
>>41333848
most family wealth dies with the 3rd generation because the 3rd generation is worthless and spoiled compared to the 1st generation that built the wealth
>>
>>41332369
Yeah whatever just make a marriage contract
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.