[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>poor home gym >can't improve my squat because I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: img2.thejournal.ie.jpg (39KB, 427x231px) Image search: [Google]
img2.thejournal.ie.jpg
39KB, 427x231px
>poor home gym
>can't improve my squat because I need to clean the weight to put it on my shoulders
>back hurts because I got shitty form in everything

I wanna join a gym but they all suck. ;_;

The one I was planning to use has a squats prohibited in the ToC.
>>
Are you squatting without a rack? Sounds terrifying
>>
>>41329984
Yep,
I don't even have the space for one
>>
build two sawhorses with 4x4s

you'll have to start in bottom position, but it's better than nothing
>>
File: monster-lite-70-3_3.jpg (65KB, 920x1000px) Image search: [Google]
monster-lite-70-3_3.jpg
65KB, 920x1000px
>>41330015
>I don't even have the space for one
you have the space to squat with a barbell but you don't have space for something like pic related?
>>
Front squatting? If you're not it might solve a lot of your issues.
>>
>>41330127
Yeah, I have to move my furniture to exercise.

>>41330076
That doesn't solve much.
>>
>>41330136
>Yeah, I have to move my furniture to exercise.
yikes. have you considered hack squats?
>>
>>41330150
I have problems getting the right form with normal squats because I can't position my back properly,
seems like these would make me bend more.

Also I wanna target more glutes because I already have built quads with cycling and being ex fat
>>
>>41330176
you could do something like barbell hip thrusts if you wanted to target your glutes. (one of the benefits of a home gym.)

another alternative (though it's not really a squat) would be something like a sumo (or semi-sumo) deadlift—it's (relatively) easy to get your back into position and keep it that way
>>
>>41330176
>>41330246
or you could even consider jefferson deadlifts
>>
File: hooman.png (21KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
hooman.png
21KB, 125x108px
>>41329967
>The one I was planning to use has a squats prohibited in the ToC.

I am the only one alarmed by that sentence ? Squats prohibited ?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.