[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My upper back is shaped like a fucking deltoid instead of a triangle;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (376KB, 688x367px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
376KB, 688x367px
My upper back is shaped like a fucking deltoid instead of a triangle; the girl on the right has a better V-taper than me.

Am I forever fucked due to my bone structure, or should I completely stop exercising my traps for the time being and put extra emphasis on side delts? Maybe with bigger side delts it wouldn't look so bad? :/
>>
>>41329402
Are you comparing your back to a womans?
>>
>>41329422
Yes, to show that even a woman looks better.
>>
>>41329402
Shrug your shoulders up.
Acquire triangle.
>>
>>41329402
i avoid doing pull ups and only do chin ups to avoid diamond shape like yours
>>
>>41329434
>sacrificing healthy posture to become a triangle
>>
Those are traps, that's normal.

That's a tramp stamp.
>>
>wanting to have no traps

Shiggy
>>
>>41329402
You're pulling your shoulders down and forward (flexing pecs), she's flexing her lats (hence the no-traps look). Learn basic anatomy.
>>
File: 1493222867055.jpg (154KB, 525x537px) Image search: [Google]
1493222867055.jpg
154KB, 525x537px
She has a better triangle as she has pulled here shoulders up to pose for it, and being a woman has a lack of traps, the v-taper is normally looked at shoulder down anyway and to become a dorito you just do a lot of back work.
>>
>>41329450
Bro science bullshit.
>>
because your posture is horrible in this pic, you're pinching your shoulderblades together and leaning your head forward, what do you expect?
>>
>have good trap genetics
>complain about it

KEK
>>
>>41329478
>>41329496
But I'm not, that's me trying to be in a neutral position just with arms more out. Here's a guy also in neutral position with a normal looking back and not this diamond shit I have.
>>
Possibly muscle tightness
>>
>>41329492
this. Where do people get this nonsense from?
>>
>>41329615
Just flex your fucking lats, dumbass. Look at your shoulder blades in the pic you posted. Your shoulders are rotated forward and down. Fucks sake.

P.S. Guy in new picture isn't "neutral" either, he's clearly flexing his whole torso to the best of his ability. That's not "neutral".
>>
Why in the fuck would you want a prominent V-taper. All it does is make you look like a battle frog. And generally only manlets can get them.
>>
>>41329615
>trying to be in a neutral position
>with arms more out
what the fuck lol
>>
>>41329613
Traps are the shittest muscle and one of the few that makes many people look worse as they grow.
>>
>>41329763
If you want to look like a woman, maybe.

If you want to look big and strong then you should embrace them.
>>
>>41329775
I want to look aesthetic, not like a meathead. There's a reason Greek sculptures don't have traps up to their ears.
>>
File: ye mane.png (39KB, 114x142px) Image search: [Google]
ye mane.png
39KB, 114x142px
>>41329788
So you want to look like a twink with veins, good on you.
>>
File: shit.png (108KB, 628x244px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
108KB, 628x244px
>>41329685
Even in a completely neutral position if I compare my back to my friends' at the locker room they clearly have upper backs that look more like that guy than the shit I have.
>>
>>41329861
just avoid exercise that activates the trap area

i did pull ups and immediately stopped after i see the traps getting pumped

wait awhile then it shrinks
>>
File: 148874319494.jpg (519KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
148874319494.jpg
519KB, 1536x2048px
>>41329402
left is better. massive traps are aesthetic
>>
>>41329900
>I did pullups once
>I don't want my traps to grow

Get the fuck off the lifting board then.

>>41329861
Your shoulders are lower than they probably should be. Maybe overhead press, handstands, things where you raise your shoulders could help, it's worth a shot.

Most people on here are always whining about their traps being too small, they would envy you.
>>
>>41329402
Women have less back muscles than men, including their traps. Don't work your trapezius deltis as much
>>
>>41330051
stop being such a denier, big traps looks disgusting

OP ask how to shrink the traps, proceed to give a tips with exercise that will activate the traps

simply kys
>>
>>41330101
>big traps looks disgusting

objectively wrong
>>
>>41330101
>OP ask how to shrink the traps

No, he didn't. That's just your obsession, retard.
>>
>>41330051
>Your shoulders are lower than they probably should be.

Yes, that's what I think also, and that's why I asked if I'm forever fucked because of my bone structure. Either that or my cervical spine and neck is too long or something. Don't think it's a simple case of traps being too dominant.

I'll throw in more side and front lateral exercises and stop doing traps for a year or so... Thanks.
>>
this is why you don't isolate your traps often
>>
File: pepe6.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
pepe6.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>41330189
>mfw thinking about you throw away your god tier trap genetics
>>
>>41329450
doing pulls ups or chin ups won't do this to you as they work your lower traps which is actually an aesthetic muscle
>>
>>41330189
No, you need to ignore the trap alarmist. There is no plausible way trap exercises could drop your shoulders, traps are literally the muscles that do the opposite. Your traps aren't oversized (not really possible natty), they are elongated. You won't fix that by not training them.
>>
>>41330289
But if I get my side delts to pop out more it wouldn't look as bad I guess... And if I keep training my traps they would grow and offset what I'm trying to do with my shoulders.
>>
>>41330289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UBk8f7Bgj0

Look at the traps on the guy at 1:49
>>
>>41330522

that doesnt even look like trapS(Plural) at that point
>>
>>41330522
now meathead retards big traps worshipper, take notes
>>
>>41329861
Mang you got forward tilted scapula in your pics, that's why we can't see any posterior/medial delt.

Work on your delt (medial and posterior) if you want to have a more prominent V taper.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.