[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vitamins that help with memory retention. I'm currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Vitamins that help with memory retention. I'm currently taking B12 and was wondering if there was something better.
>>
>>41328139
Maybe you used to know something better but you forgot
>>
>>41328139
A sip a day gave me photogenic memory. Try it.
>>
>>41328223
maybe you've made someone that will never know who you are laugh
>>
>>41328139
Sleep
>>
B-12 for memory??? B-12 is for nerves and energy.

Try fish oil with a high concentration of dha
>>
>>41329279
thanks lad
>>
>>41329279
>B-12 for memory??? B-12 is for nerves and energy.

And the brain isn't made up entirely of nerves?

Ok.
>>
>>41328139
>I'm currently taking B12

IF that's what you're taking,, you're taking B12 cyanocobalamin.

You should be taking B12 methylcobalamin. Research shows cyanocobalamin is crap (but like magnesium oxide it's cheap that's why it's the majority of what's on the shelves) and methylcobalamin is very effective.
>>
>>41328139
You might want to try tyrosine. B6 might be effective too if you drink much alcohol.
People also recommend lecithin, but I consider it a meme.
>>
>>41328139
ginkgo biloba
>>
>>41330316
Bless you
>>
>>41328139
only way to get better at memorizing shit is to keep practicing memorizing shit. Its like trying to get good at school by using vitamins without actually practicing
>>
>>41329818
Overall, Methyl-B12 boosts immunity throughout various systems of the body, and fights the decay of aging at the cellular level. Daily supplementation can lead to improved memory, higher concentration, and sharper metal energy.

this sounds like what I need
>>
>>41328139
What's the difference between B-12 and B-Complex?
>>
>>41328139

You'd be better off with the B complex. Vitamin B works far better when it's all B vitamins together. Good brand though.

I take two of the B complexes a day, can barely keep up with myself, it's like the feeling from that first cup of coffee, nonstop all day.

of course my piss is greenish but who gives a fuck.
>>
>>41330874
>B complex
thanks again /fit/
>>
>>41328722
Where can I buy Sleep?
>>
But don't all the B complexes have something retardedly high like 100mg of each Vitamin?

I read recently that most of them can have serious side-defects if taken with out care and most of the daily allowance for them is on the single digits for mg.
>>
>>41332139
As a narcoleptic, I would happily sell you some.
>>
>>41332238
B6 is bad in large doses
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.