[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>man see a strong and muscled man >aspires to be like him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 741b.jpg (77KB, 595x688px) Image search: [Google]
741b.jpg
77KB, 595x688px
>man see a strong and muscled man
>aspires to be like him

>woman see a more fit girl than her or more beautiful
>immediately tries to find flaws in her so she can feel superior

Why are women like this?
>>
File: Shiba-Inus-silly-face.jpg (19KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Shiba-Inus-silly-face.jpg
19KB, 600x450px
>>41327035
>>immediately tries to find flaws in her so she can feel superior

That's just liberal women

And liberal men

Well liberals in general mostly.

They live lives of vanity and petty spite and try to tear others down.

It's not a woman thing, it's a liberal thing.
>>
>>41327035
except men are like that, too
>>
>>41327052
It's a women thing
You seem like you have never spoken to any liberal guy
Or a conservative girl
How long has it been since you last left your basement?
>>
>>41327052
It's not a liberal or conservative thing either, it's a confidence thing. A lot of people look at the achievement of others and feel threatened, so they belittle the effort of others to boost their own who. But folks who know and accept themselves can confidently concede where others are better than them, and push themselves to learn from others (as well as encourage others to learn from him). We typically call them "Chad" here, and they're typically the most positive and attractive people to be around both physically and personality wise.
>>
>>41327052
Difference between men and women thought processes(it's a generality)

>girl: I am the protagonist and everyone else is a side character. I see only myself in their lives and don't typically look past that.
>guys: I am a dude and there are other dudes and dudets out there with lives as complex and intricate as mine so I will consider this.

Men tend to be more logical, thinking of solutions and taking other people into consideration while also including their own desires and wants into the decision. A sort of compromise.

Whereas women tend to think of primarily themselves, and in a deeper sense (what are my desires, where will I be in 5 years, is he good enough for me, etc) which is why they're so "in touch" with their emotions.

I have given up on finding "love". If I had a family, I would put all my time and effort into them and most American women can't be counted on for that, usually just for divorce.

Need me a traditional, family oriented japanese waifu. Coming home everyday from manual labor would be bearable with a warm house to come back to.
>>
Men do that all the time what are you talking about, whenever I read about a celeb transformation for a role the comment all say "hurr durr celebs have time and money to make that transformation I would look exactly like that if I were that rich"
>>
women are naturally betas. that is just what a beta would do.
>>
>>41327064
I don't agree. When I see a big muscled guy I immediately think, "i wish I was like him".
One of the motivations to push me hard in the gym is watching the biggest guys around and hoping to one day accomplish that
>>
File: goodgoy.png (122KB, 408x400px) Image search: [Google]
goodgoy.png
122KB, 408x400px
Oy goy, doesn't that guy who lifts more than you... look like he juices?

Must not be natty. Not like you.
>>
>>41327035
This doesn't really ring true according to my anecdotal experience- which just goes to show how different people's are, thus necessitating empirical evidence. Do you have any?
>>
>>41327465
most guys do that to some extent and i wager that you do it to some extent but you haven't noticed it
>>41327035
girls may do it a little more on average than guys but i firmly believe everyone at least thinks this way a little
>>
>>41327259
The binary of 'men are logical' and women 'think of themselves' doesn't make any sense- these aren't opposites, they're not even mutually exclusive.

However, maybe there's some mileage in the idea that men are more logical and women more creative. Men look for the occam's razor solution to the envy- overtake the rival- whereas women may look for different solutions such as cultivating a different aesthetic, looking for flaws in the rival so as to reduce envy, focusing on other positive characteristics etc.

I do, however, think the much higher rates of eating disorders amongst women is fairly strong evidence that they want to emulate better looking women.
>>
>>41327465
That's great, no sarcasm, but you don't need to look further than this board to see countless guys showing the same crabs in a bucket mentality trying to tear down anyone they perceive as better than them in some way.
>>
>>41327035
>man see a strong and muscled man
>aspires to be like him
>so he can destroy him

>woman see a more fit girl than her or more beautiful
>immediately tries to find flaws in her so she can feel superior
>because women aren't taught the value of work
>>
>watching dash cam accidents
>all the men run out to go help the people injured
>the women stay back, spin in confused circles and keep screaming omgomgomgomgomg with their hands on their heads
can someone explain this?
>>
>>41327035
If youre going to hate on women at least use something that only their sex does. I don't understand when people like you try to bring down women for shit that most people do nowadays. It's not just women. We even have a board dedicated to that kind of shit and it's all men. Sage for shit thread.
>>
>>41327035
Men and women believe this. Women just don't have as much reason to get fit because fat bitches will find some beta attitude guy to feed them and take care of them. Guys just don't have this option.
>>
File: 1493920489811.jpg (49KB, 662x625px) Image search: [Google]
1493920489811.jpg
49KB, 662x625px
>>41327052
100% and only this.
>>
>>41328306
Women have low testosterone levels
>>
>>41328306
biologically men are protectors and women are to be protected, so it's instinctual that a man would act selflessly when adrenaline is involved
>>
>>41327052
It's not just a liberal/conservative issue man. Cant remember who said something to the effect of "Dont believe that the line of good and evil runs down the political spectrum, it runs down the individual's soul." There are insecure pieces of shit on both sides.
>>
>>41329872
That is brilliant
>>
>>41329910
>>41329872
"Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
>>
>>41330499
Great author

One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich is an excellent novel
>>
>>41327465
Take a look in the current body threads and look at all the salty fat dyels being angry at people who look great then
>>
Because of your issues with women you view them as a collective of traits you dislike while you judge men from the perspective of yourself.
>>
>>41327035

Women hate women. I don't know why.
>>
>>41330815
this guy gets it
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.