[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H-hey /fit/, does my girlfriend seem cool? I've been shagging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: lmfao.jpg (20KB, 233x335px) Image search: [Google]
lmfao.jpg
20KB, 233x335px
H-hey /fit/, does my girlfriend seem cool?

I've been shagging her for 2 weeks

This is normal, r-right?
>>
LISTEN

I don't care what you do, but if you want to survive this

WHATEVER YOU DO... DO NOT PULL OUT
>>
Would break up immediately and ghost her.
>>
>>41325222
>this is exactly what i did
kek

these roasties be crazy
>>
>>41325137
send her to my house I'll nut in her
>>
File: C7FdhhAU0AA9poW.jpg (85KB, 1000x588px) Image search: [Google]
C7FdhhAU0AA9poW.jpg
85KB, 1000x588px
>>41325213
>>41325222
>>41325235
>all these rootless millennials

Nut in her and make huwhite babies, anon.
>>
>>41325251
fuck, that picture makes me miss surfing so bad
fuck this
>>
>>41325251
Sounds irresponsible. I don't think 2 weeks is enough to discern the character of your unborn children's mother.
>>
>>41325269
OP here, oh dont worry friend, the character was absolutely discerned - she was a complete and utter piece of shit, a thoroughly bad person and likely mentally ill

>but that waist was skinny
>and that ass was phat
oh lord was it phat
>>
>>41325137
She wants a baby so that she doesn't have to work. She has finally found a guy (read: sucker) to have a kid with who is able to provide for her and the kid. And if you split you get to pay child support to for the next 18 years which along with government gibsmedats is enough to fund her lazy, entitled lifestyle.
>>
>>41325354
how about you read, faggot
>ghosted this roastie instantly
>posted here for hilarity
youre half right though probably
>>
>>41325137
life is about

-Eat
-Surve
-Reproduce

that's all

that said, you gf seems too crazy about it, that's a bad sign
you don't want to spread your seed with an insecure slut
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.