[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck can i expect from 1-2 months with this shit? Semi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: Danabol-DS-10mg.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Danabol-DS-10mg.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
what the fuck can i expect from 1-2 months with this shit? Semi fat 19 yo. big shoulders, big gut, small arms, thicc ass. 93 kg 185 cm
also how to use
>>
>shaped like hearts

what are you some kind of faggot
>>
>>41324423
:((((((((
>>
also, will pumping iron without cardio do anything to reduce muh fat
>>
>>41324419

>fat
>dianabol

enjoy your gyno, your water retention, your acne and your oily skin in general.

tl;tr enjoy looking like shit while lifting 20% more weight.
>>
>>41324462
20% more weight > Acne and oily skin.
>>
>>41324419
Do you have literally any idea what the fuck you're doing
>>
>>41324469
nah. will do it anyway and write down results.
>>
>>41324476
Dont do it man. You will regret it. You need a test base or if you are afraid of pinning at least take a cutting oral with less androgenic effects. Diana will raise your estrogen and you will be miserable with mantits after your cycle.
>>
>>41324476

enjoy your gyno and fucked up liver values faggot
>>
>>41324493
Like what? winstrol? Anavar?
>>
>>41324419
>running dbol without any sort of test
Just remember, you reap what you sow
>>
>>41324508
Yeah. Good luck getting anavar tho. Winstrol is the first one coming to mind. use diana for bulking
>>
>suppression of testosterone production
>gyno, acne, impotence, crying lots, fused growth plates, widening of hips if they aren't fused, smaller dick, everything else that comes with high estrogen
>potential liver damage, definitely if you drink
>massive bloat
>increase in glycogen
>increased strength from said glycogen
>losing all strength gains when you come off
>exploding liver if you don't come off

Go for it
>>
>>41324476
don't take it, you dumbass. you will get bitch tits, dbol raises estrogen.
>>
Rightrightright. So D-Bol is shit. Thoughts on Winstrol?
>>
>>41324545
It's shit if you are fat fuck yes
>>
Also if i stop jerking it, will i get better gains?
>>
>>41324419
lots of bloat while you're on, decent strength gains and not much in the way of muscle gains
>>
>>41324539
>implying you dont build muscle on dbol
>implying he wont come off
>>
>>41324545
Will fuck up your joints, especially without a test base since you'll have nothing to convert to estrogen which stops the joints drying out

Why don't you pin, pussy?
>>
>>41324545
will dry you out and is absolutely pointless without a test base
>>
>>41324545
much better for dry gains and cutting. be sure to eat right and lift
>>
>>41324565
>implying anyone will give a shit about an extra few pounds of muscle when you have cystic acne and c cups
>>
why the fuck do people think you need to pin? yeah it is better to pin, but the fuck you think it is pointless to take orals alone? Still better than natty. His liver will recover, his hormones will balance out, and in the end if he doesnt fuck up will be leaner and meaner
>>
>>41324581
fair point, it depends on genetics though. arnold said he took dianabol and never had shit skin
>>
>>41324595
orals are less effective (with the possible exceptions of sdrol and halo) and more liver toxic
>>
>>41324595
He wont get leaner, he will bloat like mad and be a big mess of estrogen. He probably doesnt even know how to lift or eat properly.

Dont take dbol at high bf% its stupid.
>>
A suppressed endocrine system and a fair bit of bloating.

Stupid fuck
>>
>>41324624
Not dbol, but winnie or var alone. Why not?
>>
>>41324636
You can do it but you wont keep much in the way of gains, and the time you can stay on is minimal.

No point, orals are good to kick start a cycle but not good for solo cycles.
>>
>>41324605

Post a picture of arnold above 10% bodyfat when he took Dbol.

Protip: you cant faggot
>>
>>41324419
Amateurs jumped into roids... What a shame
>>
Do you even fucking lift you faggot
If the first time you lift is when you're on roids, I will literally find you and assrape the fucking roids out of your system
At least do some goddamn research instead of expecting to be spoonfed like a fucking woman
>>
>>41324419
Oh no
>>
>research roids and the effects on the human body for 1 year now reading something about it every day and think about to roid or not to roid and how to get the best results while damaging my body as little as possible
>faggot OP hops straight on DBOL while being a fat fuck

why do i value my body and life so much?
>>
>>41324605

Arnold didn't take Dbol by itself.

He also used primobolan (the pharmaceutical kind) which for some reason had the effect of giving people nice skin. He was also at a genetic advantage because he simply didn't convert much to female hormones, he took 100mg dbol and 600mg-1g deca damn near year round and never had to fuck with AIs or any of that. That's one in a million genetics right there.
>>
File: rp.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rp.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
>>41324539
>smaller dick
>>
>>41325045
Because your not an utter moron like OP.
>>
>>41324419
>Semi fat
aka full on fat
>>
Is this bait?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.