[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all the cute girls that are working out daily arent there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>all the cute girls that are working out daily arent there at gym in friday evening
>>
>>41324181
just go at a different time once in a while
>>
>>41324181
They are busy fucking Chads
>>
File: 1491243125887.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491243125887.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>41324181
the gym waifu who mires isn't there on friday evening
>>
>>41324399
Stacy is getting BONED while you pull 4pl8s for REPS late in the friday evening.
>>
>qt grill at gym frequently on Friday nights
>never speaks, never smiles or shows emotion
>just carries around notebook and does dumbbell workouts
>want her to be my gym waifu
>she probably has a dyel bf to go home to every night
>>
>>41324856
that feel

>tfw asian chick squatting well above her bodyweight
>always angry / impatient face expression
>>
I love the gym on Friday. Nobody is there so I don't ever have to wait to use anything and I can sneak out of the manlet pit for brief intervals.
>>
>>41326331
how do you get past cctv cameras
>>
>>41324181
I'm not in my gym Friday because that's when I'm at the lab doing research. And Yes, I'm female. And If I want to do something in the eveMing I go for a bike ride
>>
>>41325237
She probably just looks like that man. Lots of Asian girls have that either angry and some just look sad when they have a neutral face
>>
>>41326643
Once you get out of the pit the cameras are at lanklet level. Last time I was able to get out the security guard ran out of the gym thinking the gym was haunted because all he could see was the top of the plates moving in and out of view at the bottom his monitor while I was doing OHP.
>>
>>41326643
never mind the fucking turrets
>>
>tfw not going to the gym Friday evenings, even though I could, so the gym qts don't realize I'm a loser
>>
I love the gym on Friday night
>3-6 people max
>all male
>all losers
feels comfy
>>
>>41327786
The turrets are easy, they're hight activated so you can buy some stilts or trade your lunchables to some kid in the daycare for a kids badge so you can freely walk around, just keep an eye out for the Nanny bot. They'll catch you and spank you as they take you to the daycare. Make sure no one is there or the qt cardio bunnies will laugh at you if you get caught.
>>
>>41327808
But they're not there either, so they'll never know.
>>
>>41327843
>tfw when you see that one qt among the Friday night losers
>tfw you will never be the one to show her a fun night out
>>
>tfw just blew off drinking with normie colleagues to go squat on a Friday night

Feels goodman
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.