[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've decided to stop being a fat cunt and get fit/healthy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: get-fit.jpg (18KB, 640x243px) Image search: [Google]
get-fit.jpg
18KB, 640x243px
I've decided to stop being a fat cunt and get fit/healthy.

The problem I have is that food was always my 'comfort'.
I was always eating takeaway and high calorie meals because they taste awesome, but I can't do that.

What do you do about cravings for shit like that, or will they go away after time?
Is there any tasty/healthy snacks I can nibble on during the day?
>>
It will go away over time, stay strong you fat fuck.
>>
Beef jerky throughout the day. When I have a big ass hunger episode I power through a big ass salad. It's typically voluminous enough to satiate me while not having a massive amount of calories.
>>
File: 0421171236.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
0421171236.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>41321409
learn to cook , there has to be some low cal dishes you'll like
and join the fat general , it's a fat circle jerk of encouragement
>>
>>41321557
man, beef jerky expensive as shit
>>
>>41321409
Make lifting your new comfort and have self depreciation be your motivation.
>>
>>41321409
Try to find some healthy substitutes for now until the cravings go away over time.
Use spices instead of sugars. Stuff like cinnmon is great.
Also bananas can be pretty sweet but dont eat them when the are too ripe (a lot of black spots) since that is when their sugar content is high. Eat a max of 2 bananas a day though. Fruit in general is pretty sweet and there is a lot of stuff you can do with it like bananas and peanut butter (although peanut butter can be high in calories if you put too much of it so only use like a tablespoon of it).
>>
>>41321409
Thanks for all the information lads.
I've already lost a bit of weight and I want to keep it going so this will definitely help.
>>
From 275 to 245 since february, you can do it anon.

Acquire a taste for meat. All of the meat. I just ate a pound and a half of chicken breast, shit was cash.
>>
>>41321409
Cut first.
Then slow bulk to 1/2/3/4
>>
>>41323392
Yeah, I got a personal trainer and he's helped me cut pretty much everything.
Pretty much all protein compared to pretty much all carbs.

I've gone from 119kg to 113.5kg in just over two weeks.
I'm not hungry but I feel like I have to slow down how fast I'm losing it.
>>
i was 115kg 2 years ago i started doing keto diet and running now i am 90kg which is good for my height 194cm. Read this article about the keto diet its based on low carb
https://boxofhealth.net/2017/05/04/should-you-try-a-low-carb-diet/
>>
grapefruit works well to curb sugar cravings for me. yea it has a lot of sugar, all citrus does. but eat it without anything on it and then I don't want any more sweets. I have a jar of segments now so I can eat a slice or three and stop there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.