[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just watched Zyzz's Legacy for the very first time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1485441082996.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485441082996.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
So I just watched Zyzz's Legacy for the very first time.

This is your """""King"""""?
He is behaving very childish and is talking like a mong. Why again are you praising him so much?
>>
>>41317700
>t. Someone who will never make it.
>>
>>41317700
>Why again are you praising him so much?
Nobody but sad fuckers praise him now, the whole we gunn make it brah shit got old years ago
>>
>>41317727
sage
>>
>>41317732
Jeff pls
>>
post bod DYEL
>>
>>41317868
Cures your ass worms yet? You damn third worlder
>>
>>41317901
Where did i say i have worms?

I dont have any, im bulking with gainer extreme 12lbs

Jeff pls go
>>
cause he was famous and used to trip on here often and was a good laugh. we worshipped him in those days. he was the original
>our guy
>>
he was our king until he died. the kingdom was ruled by a coalition under quad and tinytrip until they abandoned us. frank yang enjoyed a brief stint as monarch. then scooby became the natty king, then abandoned us. right now we are in anarchy and someone ought to straighten us out again
>>
>>41317700
When you actually grow up you'll realize that having fun is more important than appearing mature.
>>
>>41317936
we got some Game of Thrones shit here
>>
>>41317936

>Scooby abandoned us

What did he do wrong? I thought he only dabbled with his website and youtube account
>>
>>41317969
we scared him off
>>
>>41317936
>he was our king until he died.
I clearly remember threads calling him chipmunk and making fun of him before he died
>>
>>41317977

Did he give up on youtube or what? Never really bothered to check the upload dates on his videos
>>
>>41317969
although our king was much loved, there was an element of the population who rebelled against him and tried to take out his family. he abdicated to protect them.
>>
>>41317992
he stopped posting a good while before his death. he was by far the most respected tripfag of all we've ever had, not including maybe quad.
>>
>>41317936
Supermang was king too and he left
>>
>>41318022
Ohh, so zyzz browse fit?

I didnt know that
>>
He was a goof having fun with his boys. He went from a neckbeard wow addict to having an active, unhealthy, full social life and sex life. A lot of poster here are young adults/late adolescence figuring out their identity. Zyzz is adored because it shows1) you can change your lot in life and 2) being shredded gets you thotts.
>>
>>41318043
supermang was the head of /plg/, his influence barely stretched beyond that

i'm sure many people who browsed /fit/ during his time don't even know who he is
>>
>>41318062
>He went from a neckbeard wow addict to having an active, unhealthy, full social life and sex life
He was never a neckbeard, he just played wow, he used to go to parties all time and fucked girls even when he was skeleton.

Nobody adores zyzz other thatn retarded manchildren and 16 year olds who are just started lifting
>>
>>41317936
how do you get a unique user id here?
>>
Zyzz is and always will be a legend.
He started a movement and got a ton of kids into the gym.

he was on a gram of tren of a week though
>>
File: 137.png (830KB, 549x936px)
137.png
830KB, 549x936px
>>41318089
lurk more
bet u cant even 2pl8 m8
>>
>>41318089
kys summer

>>41318088
>t. boring person
>>
>>41317936
>scooby became natty king, then abandoned us

bring me back
>>
>>41317936

This is surprisingly accurate desu
>>
>>41318043

Nice try mong boy
>>
>>41317936
is Scooby actually natty?
>>
File: czI_3q3B.jpg (32KB, 400x400px)
czI_3q3B.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>41317700
Zuzz was a boring currycel druggy roidcel who occasionally got laid which is why skinny teenage virgins look up to him and try and emulate his personality to fill the void where their own would be if they had on
VynzBrah is the patrician's choice of aesthetic inspiration
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.