[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /fit/s opinion on healthcare? As I see it, there are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: funnymemefrogxddddd.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
funnymemefrogxddddd.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
What is /fit/s opinion on healthcare? As I see it, there are 4 scenarios involving fat people and healthcare:

>Universal Healthcare:
>The entire society carries the burden of those who are irresponsible, but said burden is rather minute, since the fat people also have to pay in.

>Free Market System A, no preexisting conditions protection, but treatment at ERs, for those who cant afford it.
>Most fat people are also poor, so they wont be able to foot the 50k bill and it will be transferred to the next paying customer

>Free Market System B, no preexisting conditions protection, no ER treatment for the unisured.
>People dying on the streets, because they cant get treatment.
>Massive spike in crime
>Illegal treatment centers
>etc.

So what is the solution?
>>
National healthcare with cost incentives for preventative-based care and education.

Recycle the FDA into a worthwhile organization.
>>
>>41317474

Sounds reasonable, i thought the same.

Aren't /fit/izens known to have somewhat controversial opinions on this topic, as seen on places like pol?
>>
>>41317426
>implying people who don't take care of themselves are more costly than those who do
M8, the most expensive patients are the ones who are healthy enough to live to old age, wherein they have a plethora of health problems
>>
>>41317426
Universal healthcare. We'd all be better off by working together, even if that means taking the worthless dregs along with us.

Insurance companies and the concept of insurance in general are the biggest forms of jewery that exist
>>
The current system in the US is absolutely fucked and needs to be gutted but I don't know what the alternative is.

As long as you have Tammy and Gunner drinking liters of Diet Coke and smoking packs per day, not to mention "body positivity" straight-up encouraging this in younger, richer people, I'm not on board with universal healthcare. If you don't take even basic care of your own body, you're fucking crazy if you think I'm going to pay for you. I don't want to wait months for procedures because Esmeralda and her 9 children just have to have emergency treatment because they've got colds or some fufu shit.
But at the same time when you go too far into privatizing it you get this obscene for-profit retooling and shit like the (((pharmaceutical industry))). That's not right either, people shouldn't have to be ruined for life because they got fucked by the bad luck stick and got cancer or some chronic disease. Go into a pure libertarian position and you end up with ancap ball memes.

I would be okay with a universal system if it excludes people who are obese, smokers, drug users, etc, they can pay for their own shit if they're so fine with destroying themselves. But of course you can't have that because it's hurr fascism literally nazi Germany or some shit
>>
>>41317627
>drug users

People who use drink or use cannabis occasionally get no health insurance

People taking their prescribed amphetamines, benzos, psychiatric drugs, and opiates, are A-ok.
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 922x692px
>>41317426
Free market health care,tax obese people
>>
>>41317426

Universal healthcare + corporate paid privae sector healthcare. Drop all help for lung cancer caused by smoking, diabetes for obese people, direct overeating related symptom care.
>>
>>41317664
yep, the word drug is such a fucking stupid word as everything can basically be considered a drug since they all produce chemical reactions in your body when you ingest them
>>
>>41317426
Deport fatties
>>
>>41317426

Free market system B obviously.
your arguments against it are childish.

people would get treatment because they would save money by not being taxed to death, so affording health care is actually possible.

Yeah sure there exist people right now that would be unable to get insured and therefor would suffer, tough luck.
They only exist because they decided to be dependent on the system.
there would be no sinlge mothers if we society would not provide for them, women would think twice before leaving their husbands for chad or fucking random niggers, but since there are no consequences there is no need to act reasonable.

There is a good reason why implementing a completely free market health care "system" would cause massive suffering for a period of time, and that is the dependence we've created by giving handouts to people to relief them from the burdon of responsibility.
>>
>>41317485
Well if by controversial you mean "expect people to take personal responsibility" then I suppose.
>>
>>41317664
Alkies and 420 tokers are barred too.
>>
>>41318018

holy fuck your knowledge of the intricacies and subtleties of society is astoundingly inaccurate. It is almost alarming to read what you wrote and know that you are serious and actually believe it.
>>
>>41318192
He is right about how women face no punishment for cheating/divorce, and are actually REWARDED for divorce, so they do these things rampantly.

Women absolutely need to be punished by law for cheating in a marriage, and they need to stop being rewarded for divorce. Literally everything bad in society can at least partially be traced back to feminism.

Name ONE bad thing that isn't at least partially the fault of feminism. A crime? The large majority of criminals in prison were raised by single mothers, and there's so many single mothers because of feminism.

Feminists gave women the right to vote, and they vote to import more immigrants and loosen borders. They vote for more degeneracy.
>>
>>41318040
Yeah fuck people that are born with a chronic disease and want healthcare.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.