[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ppl >ss >brosplits how come no one talks about standard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>ppl
>ss
>brosplits

how come no one talks about standard fullbody routines 3x a week? how do those stack up?
>>
>>41315039

Bump

I'm a newfag and the gym instructor gave me this routine for the first 3 weeks to "warm up"
>>
SS is for newfags. TM is shit. Madcow is a meme. She wasn't designed for natties and has shitty/no periodization.
Smart people do 4-6x a week splits.
>>
Yeah bobody talk about the all pro beginner routine or arnold golden six
>>
File: 1486942970888.jpg (184KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486942970888.jpg
184KB, 1280x1440px
>>41315039
SS is fullbody.
If it doesn't suit you you can just take a couple of compound lifts and use the general idea of starting strength to help you in the beginning.

Like Barbell row, Bench, Deadlift for one workout. Then do The Press, db row & Squat on the other so the program isn't as leg heavy as SS.
>>
SS GreySkull and SL are great for novices and are talked about all the time OP what do you mean?
>>
>>41315183
>SL
>taking SS and making it worse
>>
>>41315039
Also, keep it simple and tough in the beginning, you can always add more accessory later to help with weak spots when more attuned to training.
>>
>>41315039
Remember that SS is strictly a strength routine. If you want better aesthetics, either increase volume or find a bodybuilding routine
>>
>>41315104
>program that increases all lifts by shitloads is shit.
Are you mentally challenged friendo?
>>
>>41315039
Full body routines are good for beginners or people that don't have a lot of time.

I recommend a full body routine for anyone that's just starting, and then to move onto something that is more aligned with your goal later like...

Powerlifting = Mad Cow
Aesthetics = PPL
Sucking cock = bro splits
>>
File: 1483637585790.png (92KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483637585790.png
92KB, 500x480px
>>41315257
>maxing out weekly
>not shit
>>
>>41315203
Don't get me wrong it's my least favourite and there should definitely be some shit added but it will get you strong in those lifts
>>
>>41315275
>PPL
>Intermediates

lol
>>
Ice cream fitness is good for aesthetics (Blaha is dumb but this program is nice)
>>
>>41315161
I am doing all pro's routine for a couple of month already and I like it a lot. It was hard to keep up the schedule at first, but now it's much easier. The problem with it as I see it is slow progression compared to a lot of other programs.
>>
>>41315039
Because they can take an extremely long time and/or be taxing on your body. You'll do great in the beginning of your workout but later into it you wont have the stamina unless you're training for some endurance event and most of those people are training balls to walls 3x a week anyway unless theyre doping up to recover faster than a natty would.
>>
op hsre.
i have been doing fullbody 3x a week for the last month and noticing some nice results. should i just stick to my routine + keep increasing weight or just switch over to PPL? my goal is to look swole
>>
>>41315288
Are you talking about Texas? 1x5 isn't a max out. If you're doing the 5x5 properly on volume day, the 1x5 on intensity day shouldn't be a "max" challenge.
>>
File: 1425855156326.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
1425855156326.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>41315586
> If you're doing the 5x5 properly on volume day, the 1x5 on intensity day shouldn't be a "max" challenge.
If you can increase your lifts by more than 5lbs simply by doing 5 sets of 5 you're not even close to being an intermediate.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.