[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Doesn't smoke cigarettes Are you bullied,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1493734190301.jpg (85KB, 537x358px) Image search: [Google]
1493734190301.jpg
85KB, 537x358px
>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel
>>
>>41313066
Get with the times, we vape now.
>>
>>41313066
>having long cylindrical sticks in my mouth
n-no homo
>>
File: tn.jpg (48KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
tn.jpg
48KB, 700x465px
>>41313250
>>
>>41313066
>And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
Versus dying of something completely preventable and most likely in alot of pain? Even with these arguments there still far more cons to smoking than pros, which basically amount to making you feel good for a short while because you're inhaling literal toxic shit into your body
>>
>>41313066
t. stinky dyel
>>
Smoking is the same as overeating shit food; it makes you feel good for a moment and then it's nothing but adverse consequences.

Sorry you're so addicted you have to make shit threads to try and feel better about it anon.
>>
File: lu-xiaojun-204-Clean-Jerk.jpg (64KB, 828x467px) Image search: [Google]
lu-xiaojun-204-Clean-Jerk.jpg
64KB, 828x467px
>So while I was at worlds, I walked out the hotel one day and Lu was outside having a cigarette. He wasn't the only athlete smoking there, the Italian team seemed to be pretty big on it too.
>>
>>41313217
Juul's are my shit
>>
>>41313066
youre trying pretty hard to justify a waste of time
>>
trying to rationalize your addiction against a health board.
go away
>>
>>41313066
A lot of pro lifters smoke. I switched from smoking to vaping, and even when I smoked I was in better shape than 99% of /fit/.
>>
daily reminder that the longest human to ever live smoked 2 cigarettes a day from the age of 21 to 117

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_Calment

This woman is 112 and puts her health down to smoking 30 cigarettes a day

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-aged-112-says-secret-7246844

https://www.sott.net/article/282019-The-oldest-people-on-Earth-are-all-smokers
>>
>>41316237
What's a good starting brand? I heard some are harsher than others.
Also, will it make my voice deeper?
>>
>>41316237
My grandfather died when he was 97 and smoked at least a pack a day since he was a teen
>>
>>41316254
i live in the UK
my personal favourites are B&H silver or Mayfair gold.. theres no harm in trying some to see what you like
>>
>>41316164
>lifting heavy objects = being in shape
Kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.