[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all those months of lifting and not a single muscle has showed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 9c0.jpg (36KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
36KB, 400x388px
>all those months of lifting and not a single muscle has showed up

is lifting a meme?
>>
File: 1492041587372.jpg (120KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1492041587372.jpg
120KB, 500x636px
You gotta lift more each time. It's called progressive overload.

Also eat more protein and overall calories.

Read the fucking sticky.
>>
Yes. People with muscles roid. It's the only way.
>>
>>41311886
Yes, you have been le epic trolléd
>>
>>41311886
you need to eat big to get big c'mon
>>
>>41311929
if I eat big I will get fat
>>
>>41311933
You wont get fat by eating 500 above TDEE.
>>
>>41311943
>implying whoever made this post even knows what that is
Now stop bullshitting and tell him the 6 min abs secret!
>>
>>41311943
I am too busy to track my calories

to do that I would have to prepare my own food, and since I am a phd student I have no time for this shit.
>>
>>41311886

You're probably not eating enough.
>>
>>41311933
muscle is built when fat is built, the trick is to only slightly exceed the calories you need

i know people like you, with the dietary psychology of a woman

you'll never make it :(

im not joking, with this mindset you can gain a few kgs but you will never get near as big as a natty can
>>
>>41311957
That is even more easier. I stack up on peanut butter, olive oil and shit that takes 2secs to down with water. I cook one time a day only.
>>
>>41311957
for a phd student you sound really dumb though. im sure such a highly educated person such as yourself can find a time efficient way to manage calories and nutritional content. how did you get ahead in academia? by not working ofr it? everything that is worth having needs work.

on top of that smartass, i would logically consider that if you dont eat the right food in the abundant amounts, your workouts are inefficient and a waste of time

youre not so smart at all

THIS GUY WONT LISTEN GUYS STOP RESPONDING
>>
>>41311957
Pffffff, it's even easier when you get food somewhere. Restaurant food is in MyFitnessPal, you know. Does the work for you.

But yeah, you sound like a lazy piece of shit. The state of universities today is appalling. PhD used to mean something. Now it just means "permanent student man-child."
>>
>>41311886
Either your routine is shit or you are not eating enough protein. Probably both.
>>
>>41311982
>>41312042
so rude replies
>>
>>41311886
iktf, breh
I haven't made any gains in strength past the first four months. Bulking just made me fat.
>>
>tfw somehow figured out how to cut before figuring out how to bulk

I guess it's the otter life for me brehs
>>
ITT: victims of /fit/ shitposting

On a side note, isolation exercises are a waste of time
>>
>>41311952
Kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.