[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ brothers, my dad just left tonight >comes in my room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: mern.jpg (61KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
mern.jpg
61KB, 400x388px
/fit/ brothers, my dad just left tonight
>comes in my room
>so your mom and I have been having problems
>I cheated on her
>Im leaving
>Take care of her
I went to the bar and got hammered...what the fuck do I do?
>>
File: life.jpg (22KB, 370x480px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
22KB, 370x480px
>>41310388

Sober up and realize...
>>
>>41310428
I haven't drank in a year, nothing makes sense to me right now
>>
>>41310388

Sober up and devote your life to excellence.
>>
File: farnese-hercules.jpg (40KB, 640x606px)
farnese-hercules.jpg
40KB, 640x606px
>>41310388
Cheat on your mom by taking care of some other mom instead
>>
>>41310448
this made me chuckle. although she is a mess right now. he floored it out of our driveway when he left idk where he went. shes just been under the blankets with all the lights off since then.
>>
File: 1484958856130.jpg (720KB, 2234x1498px)
1484958856130.jpg
720KB, 2234x1498px
>>41310438
Dude, relationships aren't meant to last. Men aren't supposed to be with one female. It's in our genes. It was bound to happen. Back in the 30s men used to cheat and it was pretty much expected of them. Woman got over it. Now there's divorce and muh-feminism. Either way, it's their business and not yours. Welcome to the broken home club. You're about to transition into cynicism, don't drown in alcohol.
>>
>>41310476
see that part makes sense to me, monogamy has always seemed an odd concept to me, but it just feels so weird it being that my family will never be the same. I cant even think of a scenario where I will see my dad again realistically.
>>
>>41310501
You're old enough to drink then you're old enough to drive.

I'm sure you'll see him again.

Like I said, you're part of the broken home club now, you're going to witness divorce first hand, see how men get fucked, you're going to see your mom slut around, and you're going to see any inheritance you could have had vanish.
>>
"Hey, mom, I'm sorry your husband cheated on you and walked out on you. Maybe I can be your husband tonight?"
>>
>>41310601
luckily enough for me mom was the breadwinner, project manager of a software development firm making well over 6 figures. Dad is a carpenter. I live in canada so drinking age is 18 here. Yes I can drive, but being in a city it isn't ideal.
>>
Dude, life goes on. You're old enough to understand what happened and form your own opinions on things. Old enough to not have one parent poison you against the other. Love them because they're your parents or don't because you don't have to. It's your life and you decide how it goes. If you want your dad to be part of your life still, go make it happen (in a few days), if not that's totally ok because that was a shitty thing to do. You might not "like" monogamy, but that's the world we live in for the time being. I understand that it happens (my parents divorced for the same reason, except on both sides apparently, still haven't gotten the full story) and I'm prone to doing it to, but I told myself I'd never hurt someone I truly love like that, and you can make the same decision about anything in your life.

Understand this though: life comes at you fast and hits hard, but it does go on. How you handle it is how you decide where your life goes and how it turns out.

Keep lifting though, that's the most important thing. Use it as a crutch. It helps, trust me.
>>
File: index2.jpg (9KB, 193x261px)
index2.jpg
9KB, 193x261px
>>41310448
>>
>>41310620
Perfect. Fuck your mom, anon
>>
>>41310620
>>41310746
Surprised it took this long for real advice to come up.

OP, fuck your mom.
>>
>>41310388

Similar shit in my house mate, what you need to do, is try to not slip, understand that what has happened isn't something you could help or stop. And be there for your mom.

Honestly, the biggest thing you could do, is keep the house tidy and helping your mom where you can, talk to her about this when she's ready and monitor her behavior.

Keep emergency numbers available, including any relatives that may help and make sure she doesn't go off the deep end.

Exercise, diet, and don't slip up yourself, because you'll probably find it helps your headspace. You'll get past it mate, just gotta keep pushing through the shit times to find the good times.
>>
>>41313110
They may be your mum and dad but they're average people just like me and you. Support them both as you might two friends who have fallen out.

When you grow up you have to take care of the family also.

If it turns toxic, bail.
>>
>>41310388
Im sorry to hear that bro...

Just be there for your mum. Show her you care about her, ask her how she is doing every now and then, sit down and talk sometimes. Its so underrated how much she would appreciate just talking to you.

Also remember above all theyre just humans at the end of the day. You will probably make the same mistakes they make, so dont hate life too much.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.