[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a natural way to increase your pain tolerance? I train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (35KB, 739x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 739x666px
Is there a natural way to increase your pain tolerance? I train as a boxer but don't do any matches. My coach says I'm the heaviest hitter that goes there so I should try some spars but I'm afraid I'll end up teary eyed after getting hit like a little bitch. 6'4" 210lb so would be going to heavyweight division.
>>
Punch yourself
>>
A little known technique is to find a concrete or brick wall and smash your head into it as this strengthens tendons in your neck and gets your body used to taking blows.
Just remember to start slow and use your forehead, it is safe as long as you use your forehead.
>>
Damage your nerves with mercury
>>
>>41307845

How many months has it taken you to become the heaviest hitter in your club?
>>
File: shaolin04.jpg (210KB, 898x600px) Image search: [Google]
shaolin04.jpg
210KB, 898x600px
>>41307845
Look into whatever shaolin or buddhist monks do
>>
>>41307845
>Is there a natural way to increase your pain tolerance
BDSM
>>
>>41307845
just get out there compete and enjoy yourself and try to learn. you just gotta man up and face your fear and fight it off
>>
>>41309640
Yoy mean lying?
>>
>>41307845
bathe in boiling hot olive oil and itll kill all your nerve endings and you'll become spiderman
>>
>>41310198
>>41310198
>>41310198
>>
>>41307845
Well you don't go straight to matches obviously. You saying you've never sparred? Like even lightly? I mean Jesus, I just can't comprehend why you would even ask this question.
>Is there any way to get better at something without actually ever doing it?
You really do deserve all these shitpost answers you're getting.
>>
start somewhere, taper your progress. on way to learn anything is to do it.

youll either realise pain is endurable or you push yourself further and care less
>>
>>41312385
Came here to post this to be quite honest with you family
>>
>>41307845
punches normally dont cause pain during a fight. If you are in fact a pussy, getting punched will maybe shock you, but pain should only be felt after the action
>>
>>41312592
shots to the liver and illegal hits may be an exception
>>
>>41307845
Cold showers + meditating/willpower training. Lifting helps immensely, but it's a given you already do that. For me, personally, cold showers help deal with shocks and my current job situation has me stand in the cold until way late at night, which helps me harden my resolve. Over time I noticed that if I get injuries, either from random shit or lifting, I tend to just ignore them or not feel them as much. Intense cardio also helps to condition yourself.
>>
cocaine
>>
OP all you have to do is start with light sparring while increasing the intensity over time as you can.
I have high tolerance to pain from fights due to years of karate. One odd side effect is that if I bump my nose I'll get a quick rush of energy and a strong urge to fight.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.