[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>be pajeet >everyone hates me at gym >I act fine, put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>be pajeet
>everyone hates me at gym
>I act fine, put all the weights back and eveything, don't smell
>idea.jpeg
>go to new gym
>tell everyone my name is Juan
>tfw pretending to be south american is less frowned upon at the gym then being a pajeet

why are you all so fucking hateful
>>
>>41307301
>dony smell

Why you lieing breh. Why cant your people spend 1 fucking dollar on deodorant.
>>
>tell everyone my name is Juan
who "everyone"? Do you have some sort of a fucking gym introduction day for the newcomers? What the fuck
>>
>>41307326

I was so self conscious about my smell that ever since middle school my showers are basically chemical washes.
>>
>>41307344
I show up at 6, you get to meet all the early birds after awhile.
>>
>>41307355
It's not even inherent to the race. It's the fact that Indian cookery uses ingredients that leaves the smell in the entire house and thus it sticks to everything in the house, including clothes and people. I only know this because I have an indian friend and my clothes need to be washed after being in his house
>>
>>41307301
None of you pajeets ever fucking admit that you smell. You all believe that you're some kind of chosen one, that you're immune to the festering curry sweat odor, and you're all WRONG!

Literally all pajeets stink, I have yet to encounter a SINGLE SOLITARY ONE that didn't.

We hate you because you're a fucking delusional, smelly, manlet with a superiority complex.
>>
>>41307301
You cant hide it you dumb faggot this is another example of why we should hate you.
>>
>>41307413
I'm 6'2" and don't smell.

idk where you live but there seems to be a lot of FOB pajeets.
>>
>>41307355
It's not you that smells you fuck. It's your pajeet cooking.

My work has a call center filled with pajeets, and every day at lunch time the break room becomes a fucking quarantine zone because fucking Rasheed or some other bibbity bobbity boo mother fucker decides to microwave some stinky ass curry or something in there.
>>
>>41307570

I can speak perfect spanish and even converse with actual latinos, so I think i've hid it pretty well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.