[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 155 5"5" 18y/o healthy? I'be got quite a bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3725.jpg (280KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3725.jpg
280KB, 1280x960px
Is 155 5"5" 18y/o healthy? I'be got quite a bit of chub on my stomach and sides ;-; but strength in my legs and back. File related(is me)
>>
Damn nice headstand
>>
>>41307200
No you fat piece of shit

Does your fat fucking gut look healthy? Does your ZERO definition look healthy?

Is this what men in biology and anatomy books look like? STOP FUCKING EATING YOU FATPIG. UNTIL YOU LOOK LIKE A HUMAN BEING
>>
>>41307228
Lmao, I seriously started gaining weight about 4 months ago.
>>
>>41307228
Food is just to damn good man
>>
>>41307200
This isn't Instagram you faggot.

Sage
>>
>>41307463
Hey, you guys know a lot more about fitness than I do, I was wondering if it's healthy at all. I am planning on working out a lot to work it all into muscle
>>
>>41307228
KEK!
>>
>>41307652
You are not strong and you will not turn fat into muscle
>>
you're fucking fat
>>
>>41307720
Well how would you go about it then? My healthy weight is 130 apparrantly to my doctor. Would you burn it off or should I try lifting weights?
>>
>>41307200
>australians
>>
What's wrong with your face?
>>
>>41307776
Not a wise idea to show your face on 4chan
>>
>>41307720
I never said I was strong but okey, I came onto /fit/ to see if I can get any workouts or opinions.
>>
>>41307200

Isn't it late in Australia?
>>
>>41307871
If you want it to be
>>
>>41307863
how hard is it to google "novice workout?" how hard is it to go to a gym and use the machines? you look like youve never touched a weight in your life, you should probably start there before asking people if your disgusting marshmallow body is "healthy"
>>
>>41307937
I have tried weight lifting before, just never had someone teach me before. I used to be pretty lean but I ate to much fast food. Rip
>>
>>41307200
Can't be bothered to read the sticky, but you are ready to change your life. Yeah. Sure. Let me drop everything and help you craft a grand five-year plan.

You want someone to buy your bullshit, go tell your mother how you sent off more applications. She's probably right outside your bedroom since it's her fucking house. If you want me to euthanize you, reach out to me kid. And welcome to /fit/
>>
>>41307980
Read sticky
>>
>>41307937
My coach was absolutely shitty at teaching, he just let us do what ever we wanted in weight lifting as long as we lifted weights.
>>
>>41307200
If you were 155 10% body fat you'd look like an animal. But you have like 25% body fat so no.
>>
>>41307980
It's "too" you government school retard. Jesus.
>>
>>41308000
Well I already have a job and I can already buy my bullshit so there goes half your argument. The other half is I'm 18, not much money and not a lot of choices. A lot of people still live with their parents for a little longer until a firm financial backing is placed. I don't need anyone to hand me my shit, I want to learn how to get my shit done myself, /fit/ is a great place for this, obtaining knowledge about diets an what not. Sharing opinions and helping one another with getting a better physique or even just eating better.
>>
>>41308050
I always struggled with "to" and "too"
>>
>>41308067
>I want to go TO the moon
>you should come TOO

TO = Location
TOO = Everything else
>>
>>41308110
Thank you very much, from /fit/ to /Grammar/
>>
>>41308067
Nigger struggled with forging metal, sails, and sustainable agriculture.
>>
>>41308152
White superior race
>>
>>41308110
i'll take too of those posts, they were very nice
>>
>>41307200
Nigga I'm 5'8 at 150 and I'm kinda chubby on places. U fat
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.