[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, what would 180 lbs at 5'5" look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: neanderthal.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
Hey guys, what would 180 lbs at 5'5" look like on this sort of frame?
>>
Frank Colombo
>>
>>41304114

Neanderthals were STRONG AS FUCK. Supposedly, based on evidence from their skeletons, even their women were on par with world class arm wrestlers. But they were socially autistic
>>
>>41304358
They were /fit/ starting strength personified.
>>
>>41304335
That nigga was like 194 lbs
>>
File: 1492576878869.jpg (85KB, 682x858px) Image search: [Google]
1492576878869.jpg
85KB, 682x858px
>>41304428
ITS A GOOD COMPARISON CALM DOWN (YOU)
>>
>>41305415
14 lbs of difference in mass... lmao
>>
>>41304418
>>41304358

>strong
>smart
>civilized
>were outbred and went extinct because they had no game

Is this our fate, as well? To see ourselves slowly wither away while the normies proliferate and set the future for the human race?
>>
>>41305588
or they had so much game that the hordes of homos ascending on them couldn't help but fuck until they all mixed together
>>
>>41305616
They were homos too my dude
>>
Kill yourself retarded ass manlet faggot. You are genetic trash and will never reproduce.
>>
>>41305626
we're all homos as a matter of fact ;)
>>
>>41305588
strength doesn't matter as much anymore. it's your fate, yes.
>>
>>41305588
There's actually a new theory that neanderthals were not entirely wiped out, but rather that they were genetically close enough to homo sapiens that they were able to interbreed and were thus resorbed into the homo sapiens population.

tl;dr the descendants of the neanderthals walk amongst us, and are probably part of the reason for the existence of the caucasian race
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.