[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, is it possible for a person to reach this butt/waist ratio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Hi, is it possible for a person to reach this butt/waist ratio just with being fit? Or do I have to have some surgery to get this ass?
>>
>>41303589
More pics:
>>
>>41303589
Some more
>>
>>41303589
Its not that impressive you know?

Its not a fit booty but. There are two ways depending on you.

If you have lucky genetics you can eat whatever and do a few core exercises

If youre a whale. You need to eat right and do a bunch of glute exercises.

Either way if your goal is to be a trash looking girl youre not gonna get very far
>>
>>41303601
i think its very do-able, assuming you are a female and have somewhat decent fat destribution, this vapid bitch just doesnt want to work for it.
Follow SS and throw in goblet squats 3x12 on mondays as an accessory, barbell glute bridges 3x12 on wednesday and kickbacks 3x12 on fridays and you will have a good looking butt in 6 months, give or take
>>
absolutely unobtainable without ass fat surgery

she has had multiple sessions, each about 15,000, to take fat from her stomach and trasnfer to her hips
>>
Waist training + butt fat injections

She even admitted doing the former
>>
>>41303589
>>41303601
>>41303618
She had surgery like the rest of her disgusting family.
>>
>>41303589
is genetics or surgery.

you can get a bigger ass through lifting weights but it doesnt look the same.
>>
>>41303589
Ask her dad
>>
>fatties seriously question if this is attainable naturally
>>
>>41305436
Kendall havent
>>41306182
You can get a big ass lifting and taking a weight gainer

>>41303589
Just do squats and buy gainer fuel 680

I dont know why girls dont do this

Its works, many girls have done that like that danish girl (olsen) and a swedish girl
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.