[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people go to the gym when bodyweight and a 100lb drumbell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>people go to the gym when bodyweight and a 100lb drumbell is enough to reach pic related
>he thinks meme workouts are needed when you can build an aesthetic body using only push ups pulls ups sit ups and pistol squats with a dumbell
>he fells for the memes
>he thinks isolated machine movement are better than compound movements
never gonna make it.
>>
i agree. a full rack, 600lb bb set, bench and 150lb im dbs is $2,000

will outlast your lifting career. why pay for gym?
>>
>>41302384
Post body
>>
>>41302409
I already posted in my post (pic related).
>>
>>41302403
bodyweight + 10%bf is enough for othermode or swimmer physique.

anything else is body dysmorphia.
>>
>>41302384
I'd rather be fat than do anything you just listed. Sage.
>>
>>41302403
>spending such a retardedly high amount of money on a home gym
i spent around £290, don't be a faggot and learn to work with metal.
>>
>>41302403
That's 16 years at my gym... I get more isolation equipment too. Also who has room for that shit unless you have a room dedicated to it in which case you should be more than wealthy enough to buy a fucking nice ass gym membership. Also qt gym grills
>>
that's actually true. /fit/, myself included, has body dysmorphia.

regulr folk don't see a difference between brad pitt in fight club vs brad fitt in troy
>>
>>41302586
>cardio and bodyweight with a dumbell is too hard
laughingwhores.png
>>
>>41302687
>hard
No it's boring. Don't project lard ass.
>>
>>41302717
>bodyweight is more boring than lighting weights
kys dumb nigger.
>>
>>41302384
this kind of bait is dangerous
>>
>>41302384
Heh of course a socially retarded autist couldn't see the additional perks of having a gym membership.
>>
>>41302745
>lighting
Did you really spell lifting so badly that it autocorrected to lighting? Fuck off to another board retard.
>>
>>41302784
>I need to pay a montlhy subscription to meet girls
lol retard
>>
>>41302799
>being so triggered that he doesn't realize I'm not an anglo
>>
>>41302656
That's only true shirtless, there's a huge difference between a 190 and a 150 pound man walking around with a shirt on. The 150 guy looks like a dweeb.
>>
>>41302817
I think you mean
>being so fat that you can't type correctly
Also
>triggered
I pointed out the irony lard ass.
>>
>>41302656
The whole point on lifting is to lift for yourself and not for women. Brad Pitt was a slayer even as a skinny guy without any muscles because of his face and everyone knows that it's about the face.
I hate this meme, but if you only lifting to get mires from others (especially women): never gonna make it.
>>
>He doesnt let people just train the way they fucking want

autists.
>>
>>41302784
>responding to obvious bait
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.