[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never stretch after a lift, is the effects of stretching beneficial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 34

File: LW0CgbS.png (138KB, 500x906px) Image search: [Google]
LW0CgbS.png
138KB, 500x906px
I never stretch after a lift, is the effects of stretching beneficial for recovery? Also is she right?
>>
If women fucked every guy who was her friend you'd call them a dumb slut and if she didn't she's a bitch.

We can't say yes to everyone. As a woman I have actually been friendzoned by a guy I was in love with (and lived with on and off) for 5 years who literally fucked everyone other than me including my best friend whilst I cooked his breakfast, washed his underwear, looked after his 4 cats/3dogs and he continually called/texted me drunk love confessions or came to cry in my lap at 4 am every other night when the girl he was with upset him ('I want you ride me all night whilst I grab your ass... but I don't want to ruin our friendship!!').

You guys are weird. I tried to comfort an anon once saying that he doesn't necessarily have to be Chad or rich because some of us care about personality; he called me a whore for 'not having standards' therefore I must fuck everybody.
>>
>>41302217
yes she is right, got back to r9k if you believe otherwise
>>
>>41302320
4chan isn't a good representation of the general population. Most anons here are autistic fat and bitter virgins.
>>
>>41302320
t. Roastie.
>>
>>41302320
London?
>>
File: 1481729910819.gif (433KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481729910819.gif
433KB, 500x320px
>>41302320
thx, good wisdom
>>
>>41302217
It's beneficial for avoiding snap city. And yes, both males and females should strive to make a genuine connection before engaging in intimacy. It's better for your mental/emotional health in the long run.
>>
>>41302320
>mfw I googled this and realised it wasn't a pasta
It's just an unrelated 'need pic to post thread' op pic, calm down.
>>
>>41302320
How did that not turn into bitter hatred? Genuinely curious
>>
>>41302217

Shes right about all of them, you cant use a first impression as your whole basis of who a person is, friendzoning means they wouldnt be interested in you anyway.

For her final point, id say its reasonable as long as shes paying for her half, and accepts reasons for why the guy cant pay for everything.

If she becomes a bitch when she has to pay for her meal, then shes wrong, otherwise shes right.
>>
>>41302446
>mfw you didn't read all of OPs post
>>
>>41302320
you should have just walked around naked
>>
girls say those kinds of things to weed out bitter ugly fags who are 6/10-

none of this shit applies to chad, its just to prevent ugly people (you) from messaging her
>>
File: 1449026510106.png (43KB, 446x367px) Image search: [Google]
1449026510106.png
43KB, 446x367px
>>41302217
>been disappointment upon realizing a "nice pretty girl: was "actually a slut"
Fucking this. Fucking senior year. Talk to a girl for 3 whole months. Talk every fucking day all day long. She says she's a virgin, doesn't drink and doesn't party. Lies, lies, lies. And I believed this bitch for everything. Turns out I was being played and she sucked dick like crazy. My friends were the ones to tell me. Fuck that bitch. I started ignoring her, and now she hates me. I'm never going to trust that shit again. YOU NEVER KNOW A PERSON. YOU NEVER KNOW A PERSON. YOU NEVER KNOW A PERSON besides yourself.
>>
>>41302500
t. literal autist
>>
>>41302217
She's right, but don't swipe right on that bitch, she's obviously on tinder to get free rides and food by the looks on the 3rd point
>>
>>41302479
seems a bit counter productive, because nice guys will appreciate. Heck all the engineers that I know already got jobs making 70k+ right out of college. Meanwhile all the suppose "chads" cept for a few exceptions are going to work in construction with their management/sports management degrees.
>>
>>41302320
>I tried to comfort an anon once saying that he doesn't necessarily have to be Chad or rich because some of us care about personality; he called me a whore for 'not having standards' therefore I must fuck everybody.

How the fuck does thie even work
>>
>>41302517
anon would you fuck an ugly girl just because she makes decent money and "appreciates" you?
>>
File: 1441886800480.jpg (12KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441886800480.jpg
12KB, 238x250px
>>41302507
NO FUCK YOU. YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN
>go to party
>be drunk
>can't find shoe
>remember its in best friends room
>WALK IN ON HER SUCKING HIS DICK
I'LL NEVER FORGET. AND IT WAS AFTER SHE SAID SHE LOVED ME
>>
>>41302500
I think this is the real problem, girls actually lie about it all the fucking time, of course you´re gonna feel disappointed when you find out the truth.

My first girlfriend also told me she was a virgin and a friend told me she fucked her years ago, and then she fucked like 5 other guys before me. It´s not like I cared that much, why lie?
>>
>>41302500
Oh no she sucks dick and drinks booze?!
>>
>>41302500
You stopped talking to a girl that obviously wanted your dick because she likes riding dick?

That's autistic as fuck, please go back to /r9k/
>>
File: 1474648280283.jpg (193KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1474648280283.jpg
193KB, 1280x1220px
>>41302500
Sometimes I wonder if I even really do know myself at all
>>
>>41302511
>I'm a feminist but you still have to buy me my meals and give me rides because OMG why would I support a guy hitting on me, but keep trying I like the free stuff
>>
>>41302526
Nope don't be stupid. Men are judged in society by their success, women are not. No one wants to talk about it but their is a whole economy based on sex. At the basic deconstruction relationships are an economical transaction, one side is gonna give resources for a good or service. Say that to all the women in their 30s who can't get the cream of the crop anymore since they have to compete with younger and more fertile competition.
>>
>>41302537
Lol were you even dating? Why did she say she loved you? That's your red flag right there, she clearly has no knowledge of the depth of love otherwise she wouldn't throw that word around. It's not an emotion, it's a state of being.
>>
Why do the Chads wannabes on /fit/ don't have any self respect?
>>
>>41302537
>makes friends with a girl
>isn't dating girl
>cries like a little bitch when he finds out she hooks up with someone else
autist serial killer in the making
>>
>>41302544
Not everyone wants to fuck like rabbits without repercussions. I just want to build a nice family. You have these girls becoming born-again virgins trying to trick people. Women need to understand that choices all have consequences. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>41302568
>in love with girl
>see her sucking another guy's dick
>if I feel bad about this I'm an autist

Why are Chads so dumb?
>>
>>41302583
>Not everyone wants to fuck like rabbits without repercussions.

You're in a board where 90% of the people are degenerates who's only thoughts are sex and money.
>>
>>41302500
My breaking point like this was when my friend found nudes on 4chan of the girl I thought was nice and innocent.
>>
>>41302583

t. Virgin
>>
>>41302584
>in love with girl he's not even dating
>wasting 3 fucking months 'talking' to a girl without making a move
>thinking a blowjob means literally anything at all
how's high school treating you?
>>
>>41302320
there is a difference between being a friend and leading guys on and keeping them in friendzone when one of you actually want something more. idiot.
>>
>>41302593
T. Degenerate.
>>
>>41302583
I actually also unironically posted this.
>>41302427
The point is there's a difference from having a few drinks and fooling around at a party when you're single and getting spit roasted by two dudes. You seem not to understand this difference. And since I'm assuming you were all a part of the same friend group I'm sure they had some sort of relationship that maybe they didn't tell you about. There is nothing surprising or very vice about your story.
>>
File: Quad's wisdom.png (1MB, 2046x4295px) Image search: [Google]
Quad's wisdom.png
1MB, 2046x4295px
>>41302217
if you know who Quad is, you'll read this pic and you'll pay attention.

99% of lifting advice is bullshit, we know this. 99.999% of stretching advice is bullshit too.
>>
>>41302598
Seriously? You wouldn't feel anything? Sounds like you're the psychopath who's becoming a serial killer here.
>>
File: 1490645690494.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490645690494.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>41302368
i'm not sure
there are some of them, not necessarily overrepresented in numbers.
this can be a harsh place, so although no one can see you salting@home, 4chan kills illusions but autismo can't have that.

all people i know that use 4chan are regular pepes
>>
>>41302623
he's probably just expects women to be sluts and is cool with it. i've known some guys like this, who weren't really cucks but liked being with super slutty women.
>>
>>41302636
I mean I get that, but we're talking about a guy who was clearly in love with the girl, that's why he was talking to her for 3 months or some shit. There's a big difference in wanting to fuck a slut and being in love with a girl and then see her sucking another guy's dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 640x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 640x661px
You faggots are all slut enablers. This story ends up ending like pic related all the time. Any girls reading this, use your fucking depreciating asset and leverage it to a permanent position.
>>
>>41302320
you have to remember who you're talking to here. bear in mind that /fit/ is packed with bitter virgins from /pol/ and /r9k/ who have no clue what women are like outside of reading about them on the internet and watching them from a distance.

this board is representative of that weird smelly kid in class, not all men
>>
>>41302668
This, sluts are bad both for women and men.
>>
>>41302598
confident, self sufficent guy
>>41302584
didn't get the memo
can't feel into >>41302598
>weakling
>>
>>41302320
Tbh it's all miscommunication.

1. Friendzoning someone is NOT about deciding not to fuck them. Friendzoning someone is about actively leading them on, pretending they have a chance, just so you can reap the benefits of their interest, even though you don't and never will be interested in them. Some bitches go so far in this that they not only lead the guys on, but actively prevent them from getting a girlfriend elsewhere.

2. Pretending you're a "nice girl" while you're actively sucking 20 different dicks every week is not the right thing to do, you're lying to guys you meet.

3. Last point is very much connected to the first one. A lot of women get angry when they fuck a guy who doesn't commit to them. A guy getting angry when the girl has had them spend a lot on cash on her and then not commit is about the same thing.

TL;DR: If you're going to lie or play someone to get their stuff, you deserve to be called a bitch.
>>
>>41302584
>in love with girl you are not even dating and have only talked with for 3 months

You are either autistic or 13. I hope it's the second one, in which case, get out
>>
>>41302668
>>41302682
you two are quite seriously deluded and i strongly suggest you stop browsing 4chan. how ugly do you need to be for life to morph you into this?

what went wrong, lads?
>>
>>41302623
why would I feel sympathy, you can't expect a girl to wait forever for you to make a move. Sure it's a bummer but there are tons of girls out there, yes even some who are virgins if that is a huge deal breaker for you.
>>41302652
you are not in love with a girl who shares no emotional connection with you just because you talked to her for 3 months.
>>
>>41302809
Im just saying the truth, single guy, 30, makes 6 figs, reasonably in shape is gonna have his pick of the litter. A women with similar credentials will not.
>>
>>41302652
>but we're talking about a guy who was clearly in love with the girl
>but we're talking about a BETA ORBITER
ftfy
>>
>>41302869
this
>>
File: elliot.jpg (12KB, 299x187px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
12KB, 299x187px
>>41302668
>implying there aren't thousands of losers who kill themselves due to being rejected by women
>thinking MUH DEGENERACY is an argument
>being so asexual/disturbed that instead of enjoying cute girls willing to have sex with you your first reaction is to think about politics
you must understand that this is not normal, anon. seriously, i don't quite think /pol/ or /r9k/ realizes quite how deranged they are
>>
>>41302682
Sluts are only bad for bottom men. The top men are fucking more women than at any point in history. And the top men can still get a loyal bitch if they feel they must.

So... sluts are only bad for the sluts themselves (since they get fucked after they're too old to keep being sluts) and bad for society (since their fatherless children will either become bottom men or criminals).
>>
>>41302867
yeah i agree with that. your autistic hatred of sluts is much more worrying and was why i responded
>>
>>41302500
dude you are too sensitive to love and life. you asked for this anyway, you were a pussy and you didn't make a move when you know you should have. girls don't wait around coyly for mr right in high school ffs. no wonder she hates you, she acted like a human being and you got butthurt (when you weren't even dating) and ghosted her, i mean come on brah that's just shitty behaviour to ignore a friend like that, you should have told her you like her and it hurts you too much not to be with her or some shit, you are the asshole here.

this is what happens when you spend your childhood behind a screen.
>>
>>41302867
Wrong. Any woman that's over 6, even at 30, can get laid faster than the guy you describe.
>>
>>41302500
>Talk to a girl for 3 whole months. Talk every fucking day all day long.

It's your fault you didn't tell her out the gates what you were after and if she didn't pursue you romantically it should have been patently obvious she didn't want your peen. Hopefully, you'll learn to be less of an idiot and tell people what you want like a big boy next time.
>>
>>41303023
Laid =/= marriage. No shit they can get laid, but can they get married?
>>
>>41302913
>giving a fuck about the downturn of society and the creation of single mothers when you could be balls deep in a cute girl
serious question - are you gay?
>>
>>41303023
Ah yes. But the guy the other person described can get laid with women that are younger hotter and go out of their way to get with him. Not just for sex but for basically everything.

The woman you described would be lucky if a similarly aged man with half the previously described man's prospects even looks in her direction.
>>
>>41303049

Yes. There are hot girls at 30 looking to get married. They often come with stable jobs and their own income. Sometimes even property.

A lot of my hot 30-year-old single female friends are MDs come to think of it.
>>
>>41303051
I don't give a fuck about the downturn of society.

I am gay. I have no reason to care about how society will be 50 years from now. I'll be dead by then.

If you're not, then you should totally care, though. That's the world your children will grow in.
>>
>>41303070
Most 30 year old single women are either ugly as sin or have standards that don't match reality. Do your hot 30-year-old single female friends who are MDs want to marry a normal 30-year-old single male? They probably want someone who's rich and perhaps somewhat famous, or at least high status. A few of them might be fine with 20 year old Chad, though.
>>
>>41302320
KYS slut
>>
>>41303095

They have their own money so I don't think they care as much about a second income so long as you're doing something with your life.

I'm in coastal SoCal so maybe level of attractiveness is different where you are.
>>
>>41303075
> I am Gay

We need a new hitler. Western society has divulged into a larger weimar republic.
>>
I've never been friendzoned, but I feel like my latest story is worse. Met a girl who lives in my city. I'm 28 she's 22 graduating college this semester. We hit it off immediately. First date went really well. That's when she told me she planned to move to the opposite side of the country after college. Which was obviously a red flag that this wasn't going to last and was most likely a fling. But every single date we went on was amazing. One night during a blizzard I was texting her and checked her instagram and there was some sexy shit on there. Told her my car is warming up and I'm coming over. It was like 1:30am. Eventually made it to her place and jump her, kiss every inch of her body, biting, hair pulling, made her cum 10 times no lie. Well after this she went on a vacation for 2 weeks and even though we texted the entire time I missed the fuck out of her and I told her this which was a mistake. I stated showing that I was catching feelings which at first she seemed to reciprocate. I got sick so 2 weeks of not seeing her turned into 3. Eventually we hung out again and i ate her pussy so good she couldn't even talk. Long story short I told her I wanted to try and have something serious and that's when she told me she had to end it. She won't even talk to me anymore. I dont know if it's because she was afraid of falling in love or what. This girl was fucking perfect you guys.
>>
>>41303075
t. bitter faggot

Have fun dying of AIDS you waste of space
>>
>went to night club with my bros
>i get asked if i could fuck 'Roastie'
>fuck the thing up and don't fuck her
>hear later that she has fucked 25 guys without condom

The value that was lost was negative at that point

Not going to night clubs again
>>
>>41303075
sorry but i just don't care. i'm not sold on the fact that women having more sex outside of marriage is even a problem worth solving.

if someone was to convince me, then maybe i'd think differently, but no one can - its very clear that these views don't stem from any actual care about society but rather from autistic hatred of women from imbalanced individuals. never heard of anyone with these views who wasn't a gigantic loser.
>>
>>41303151
No one dies of AIDS these days. It's at most an inconvenience.

Do have fun getting divorce-raped, though. The fun part is that thanks to feminism you can get divorce-raped even without really marrying, so the fun is pretty much guaranteed to happen to you.
>>
>>41303144
>this girl was perfect
>gives us no information other than she's a typical empowered woman

Here's your (You)
>>
File: arewomenhuman.jpg (80KB, 720x617px) Image search: [Google]
arewomenhuman.jpg
80KB, 720x617px
>>41302320
t. slut
I'd have more respect for you if you bent over and showed me your butthole
>>
>>41303173
>what is prenuptial agreement

Do gummy worm gobblers even think?
>>
>>41303196
this is the most autistic image i have ever seen. is this supposed to be serious? i can't even tell anymore

how is it even possible to be this deprived of contact with female?
>>
>>41303226
You do know prenups get thrown out in court if they're not "fair" to the woman, right?
>>
>>41303191

Your definition of perfect might be different than mine so it doesn't matter. She was exactly the type of girl I've been looking for. I wanted to at least keep the door open with her in case maybe there was a tiny chance she may come back to this side of the country one day. That way I could just move on with life and if it ever happened where I met her again, then hey. But the way it ended was out of nowhere even though I should have known better and just kept my mouth shut. I was blacked out drunk when I told her I wanted something serious, and it was via text.
>>
>>41303226
Prenups get thrown out like all the time. They need to iron clad tight, but not too tight the courts have deemed. Fucking stupid, that why you either have a close sibling( my brother) and we interchange our assets so they can't legally go after it. Or you put them overseas where the government can fuck off, and you never discern the amount since they can't legally find out.
>>
>>41303276

They get thrown out if your attorney is a malpractice retard or you try to DIY it.

Go to a lawyer.
>>
>>41303298
Why not do all three? Pre nup, overseas asset and in a family trust? That three safeguards better than one. Divorce rape is not a laughing matter look at brendan frasier.
>>
File: 1479390277532.jpg (113KB, 499x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479390277532.jpg
113KB, 499x640px
>>41302320
>fuck every guy you meet or fuck nobody
>those are your only two options with no middle ground

I think what guys get pissed off about is girls trying to decieve them and lie when it suits them or if they want to wriggle themselves out of having to face a guy directly or being seen as a slut through lies. Women in general are scared to death of being labeled a slut and also scared to death of how others percieve them, usually because of deep insecurities.

I actually respect solid up front sluts who straight up say they are there to fuck a lot of dudes. Theres a strange humble honesty in it. A guy knows not to get emotionally attached with her because he knows her intentions up front. But they are surprisingly rare.

What is more common is this
>guy becomes interested in woman
>woman already has many male orbiters
>woman feigns a bit of attention in guy's direction for attention (she feeds off it) but doesnt come on too strong so the guy doesnt know quite where he stands
>guy gets his hopes up and pursues harder
>girl loves this because she feels she has value
>girl is also talking to other guys throughout this whole situation
>does not tell guy
>either guy asks girl out and she rejects him and gives him the "lets be friends" speech and fucks other guys or the guy doesnt ask her out and the cycle continues forever while girl is fucking other guys
This is a far too common situation i feel. Its essentially a woman coaxing on emotions and faking interest for external reasons.

Also your story is pathetic btw
>>
>>41303298
They still get thrown out.
The lawyer is going to advise you to hide basically all of your assets and put them overseas or in the names of family members that can be trusted.
The prenup is mostly just flashy bullshit that doesn't mean anything anymore unless you're rich and well connected as fuck. Even then, a..well the team of lawyers for your wife who wants your shit will find a way around it.
>>
>>41303323
I know so many people I work with who can retire with a pension but keep working because if they did retire, their ex wife would get half of their retirement money. How fucked is that? A career that you've worked that had zero to do with your wife. You put your time in and do your job, and even if you've been divorced for 5+ years some bitch takes half of that money when she didn't lift a finger.
>>
>>41302500
hey fuck what these people are saying, iktfb
>>
>>41303346
At that point, why not move overseas? Highly doubt they can go after you overseas and they probably saved enough money for plane tickets and shit.
>>
File: malepowerfantasy.jpg (368KB, 1091x700px) Image search: [Google]
malepowerfantasy.jpg
368KB, 1091x700px
>>41303234
on some level it resonates with me, I think its because I grew up in a single father household with 2 brothers and all he would do is shit talk my mom
Not to mention my first gf was basically a cock sleeve that got turned on by getting beaten and that carried over into every other relationship I've ever had
>>
>>41303346
i can't believe women actually go ahead and claim on that. if i was a woman the thought of a robbery like that would make me sick

i've been in situations where i could have avoided payig for car crashes that I started and have one time been in a situation to sue a business for thousands of pounds (tripped on a girder in the road) but what the fuck kind of person would I be if i actually fucked those people over for cash?
>>
>>41303396
A jew.
>>
>>41303259
>I was blacked out drunk when I told her I wanted something serious, and it was via text.
This is why I'm going to invent a phone that only calls cabs or Uber if your b.a.c. is above the legal driving limit.
With a built in breathalyzer
>>
>>41303377
this is my point, its always men with issues that go for this shit. no offence but you can hardly be considered an example of an unbiased opinion if you are driven by personal issues

its like guys want to blame all women for their own problems which is fundamentally immature and pathetic
>>
>>41303323

In some states, if you're caught hiding assets like that you automatically lose them in the divorce when you're inevitably caught. If they can't get at the asset they will make it equal or sanction you or both.
>>
>>41303396
Imagine if there was a whole culture reinforcing that not only is that "robbery" the right thing to do, but that you deserve it after "suffering" for so long with that "pathetic" man. Would you still feel the same way? Sometimes after a bad divorce you're also so angry that you don't even want the money, you just want to ruin the other person.
>>
File: rada.png (21KB, 1840x127px) Image search: [Google]
rada.png
21KB, 1840x127px
>>41302500
Your fault retard
>3 fucking months of talkign
Nigger you got few days at most to ask her out, unless she was a slut before you met her.
>>
>>41303431
Government needs to stay away from marriage. I think it is the male part on that, women need not lift a finger. But if he made his official home in a conservative state but lived where he worked it would be golden. Probably what i'm gonna do.
>>
>>41303338
>advise you to hide basically all of your assets

Maybe Lionel Fucking Hutz.

I am a lawyer. I would not advise this kind of shitbird behavior.
>>
>>41303422
I don't have any problems with women I just have little to no respect for them
your story boils down to "I wasted my time for someone that didn't care and I stuck around to hurt myself"
if I want to stick my dick into someone and they say no I move onto the next one and find one that does, you should have done the same
>>
>>41303456
You're not a good lawyer then. The lawyer protects their client not the person they are protecting them from.
>>
>>41303488
If you're hiding your assets that shows some intent that might not please the ruling judge. Remember that the Family Court is not fair. Whatever the judge says is law and that's the end of it. He can jail you for so much as sneezing without permission. The last thing you want to do is make him angry through showing intent to disregard his rulings.
>>
File: 1474653287489.jpg (110KB, 674x874px) Image search: [Google]
1474653287489.jpg
110KB, 674x874px
>>41302537
>>41302500
>virgin
>gives blowjobs to a random men on parties
Yeah i don't think so, she probably wanted to make a good impression but when she saw you didn't make any moves she just stop acting nice and became who she was, slut.
I don't care what autist in this thread say, giving somebody you just met a blowjob is fucking disgusting.
I don't care if somebody will call me autist or retard, im confident but that's textbook slut behavior.
>>
File: tehehe.jpg (204KB, 883x829px) Image search: [Google]
tehehe.jpg
204KB, 883x829px
>>41302598
what exactly does a blowjob mean then anon
I agree with you but, my only experience with them being given out freely and often is with your mother
>>
how do you all have so little testosterone that you find the act of sex disgusting and somehow devalues a person?
>>
>>41303777
It's not disgusting and it doesn't devalue a person as a whole.

But you'd have to be an idiot to assume that a slut is worth just as much as a virgin in the context of marriage. Statistically, sluts can't work marriages.
>>
>>41302598
>blowjob
>no meaning at all
You're either woman or a retard. Do you seriously thinking that giving somebody you just met a fucking blowjob doesn't mean anything at all? It means you're a fucking whore and don't give me this
>lel r u beta?
crap, that's just fucking disgusting no matter how much of a Chad you are.
>>
>>41303777
So an act of sex between two people in relationship is the same as sucking dick of somebody you just met? Didn't know there was so many women on /fit/.
>>
>>41303777
>lel ur just a low test if you think that woman acting like a slut is wrong
Roastie
>>
>>41302320
that's a salty slut.
>>
>>41302217
she's right on everything but the sheer fact that this is her tinder bio makes her too jaded to be worthwhile tbqh
>>
>>41303843
>So an act of sex between two people in relationship is the same as sucking dick of somebody you just met?
Yes. Sex is sex. It's not sacred. It's not anything. It's just sex.

There are conclusions you can make about a person who has sex a certain way, but sex remains just sex.
>>
>>41302320
Fuck off whore, you really think that leading somebody on, giving them hints, lying to them about yourself and then when they try to make a move (after long period of time of gathering courage i might add) is the same as saying that you just wanna be friends without any misleads is the same?
Every day im fucking closer to going full Elliot Rodger on every woman i see.
>>
>>41303777
we don't

likewise, if a man has/pursues too much sex, he's no better than a fuckboy in the eyes of women
>>
File: used goods.png (133KB, 1904x274px) Image search: [Google]
used goods.png
133KB, 1904x274px
>>41303888
>It's just sex.
But it's not you fucking whore, sex is the most intimate form of relationship two loving people could have, sluts like you are sole reason why society is so fucked up
>lel it's just sex
God fucking damn it i didn't want to be angry this evening but here we fucking go.
How fucking dare you compare two people who love eachother and have sex to some slut who gives random blowjobs? God fucking damn it every time i hear about some women getting her face splashed with acid i'm happy becasue that woman has the same midnset about sex as you.
>>
@41302320
Thanks for derailing the thread
>>
>>41303936
@postnumber
fuck off newfag
>>
>>41302320
He didn't fuck me. You used literally incorrectly
>>
>>41303798
yeah, maybe if i was a medieval landlord.

if a girl is a virgin past the age of 20, she's almost guaranteed to be either prudish as fuck/asexual or ugly/weird, just like with men. a ure, innocent, qt virgin would be great, its just insanely unlikely to ever happen, and even if it did, the sex would be shit

sex is normal. in fact, sex is great. people here need to get the fuck over the fact that another guy has had sex with the girl they fancy. yes the thought of that is bad, but come on some people here are taking things to muslim tier extremes.
>>
File: virgnity.png (42KB, 1806x139px) Image search: [Google]
virgnity.png
42KB, 1806x139px
>>41303995
>i am slut the post
My only response to that will following picture.
>>
>>41303692
Related to pic related :-(
>>
>>41303995
Or maybe the girl isn't whore and saves herself for somebody? Jesus christ why is there so many roasties here?
>>
>>41303916
t.virgin
also how dumb are you that assume someone who sees sex for what it is, must automatically be a woman?
>>
>>41303995
>if a girl is a virgin past the age of 20, she's almost guaranteed to be either prudish as fuck/asexual
Quoted for truth
Its sad really, so many girls are too goddamn picky or asexual teases so its no fun
Ruins the whole tinder experience when 99/100 girls are pickier than ivy league colleges or there for the attention alone
>>
>>41304049
>who sees sex for what it
But it's not, you only see sex that way because you're a woman.
>must automatically be a woman
prove otherwise, only woman would say such thing
>>
>>41302320
>If women fucked every guy who was her friend you'd call them a dumb slut
Jokes on you, every girl is a dumb slut.
>>
File: opliterallycantstopsuckingd.png (250KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
opliterallycantstopsuckingd.png
250KB, 360x640px
>>41304070
...are you asking me dick or gtfo? nigga you gay.
>>
>>41304041
you need to get outside more if you think girls who are saving themselves fo purity's sake are even remotely available to the average guy like you. this fantasy of finding a perfect, cute, dress-wearing innocent virgin has a very high chance of never becoming a reality. the only girls i am aware of who have done this are some of the muslim girls at my high school who got married before they started uni.

>>41304030
that image is trash. i'm not even female but feeling ashamed over...wait for it...(((((((having sex)))))))...isn't something any girl feels, bro, believe me.

both posts here are consistent with the fact that people who believe this garbage really have no experence with women in any way or they'd instantly realize that these silly theories are absolute bollocks.

can't you guys just fuck off back to your containment board?
>>
>>41302217
Everything she says is 100℅ right. But she sounds like a bitch saying it. Swipe left anyway
>>
>>41304139
Yea it used to be a societal norm until (((they))) ruined it. Enjoy your 20s-30s but know that all debts must be paid. Women have never been more unhappy despite going into higher positions. My theory is that men will simply go overseas to get virgin brides from conservative places, western girls are for fun not to marry.
>>
>>41304136
That's not you, write my post number on that paper you whore. You think i can't take some random stamps with same dates?
>>
>>41304206
>western girls are for fun
Explain how they are fun, if i want to get trashtalked to and looked down on i may as well stay here and enjoy the shitposting

Not even memeing about going overseas for muh virgin bride but western chicks are really too fucking picky and hard to get to be considered fun in any sense of the word
>>
File: 1486764072074.jpg (37KB, 522x410px) Image search: [Google]
1486764072074.jpg
37KB, 522x410px
>>41304139
OMG THIS!!!!!!! why the fuck men feel we still need to act like we're in the 20th century or something -.-. Sex is good and we like it ;p and if you don't like us doing what we like, well we're not forcing you to be with us aren't we ;)?
>>
File: FNryv9j.jpg (135KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FNryv9j.jpg
135KB, 675x1200px
>>41302320
FUCK OFF STACY REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41304254
at least she's not fucking non whites
>>
>>41302583
K
Y
S
>>
>>41302320
congrats, you are dead inside
>>
File: 1493840135050.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1493840135050.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>41304139
>>41303995
>>41303798
>>
File: 1493764005099.jpg (32KB, 452x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493764005099.jpg
32KB, 452x480px
>>41304254
That's a smart girl right there. Not even mad.
>>
>>41304229
I meant in just dating if you date one. They arent built for long lasting relationships. Going to a bar and parties have shown me that. Just pump and dump em.
>>
>>41304233
ergo, virginity is the only way? i don't think so big guy
>>
>>41304286
>corinthians
disregarded without reading
>>
>>41304254
good to know that tall, rich, white, folicly blessed, fit men are in such high demand
>>
>>41304254
>doesn't accept old creeps
>no skellys or fatties
>no manlets
>no non whites
What do you want Jamal? Angry some woman got some sense?
>>
>>41304254
Is Eva the one on the right or left? The one on the right doesn't deserve such a man tbqf.
>>
>>41304368
It's always the uglier one
>>
File: IMG_5615.jpg (201KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5615.jpg
201KB, 750x1334px
>>41304215
Why on earth would I have a picture of some guy with today's date if it wasn't me?
>>
>>41304425
You don't look like Chad then. You look like type of guy that rasies his wife's son or the guy that defends every woman on the internet for good guy points.
>>
>>41304460
Im not him but are you done, dickhead?
You called him a woman because you ran out of arguments, he proved your dumb ass wrong and now you call him a cuck/white knight

Seriously, just fold now and save what little face you still have
>>
>>41304460
I never said I was chad. I said sex is just sex. Plus fuck that I don't want kids.
>>
>>41304359
>"If you are under 27"
>doesn't accept old creeps
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>41304481
Why is there so many women on this board? Jesus it's scary was /cgl/ closed down or something?
>>
>>41302537
just become a serial killer my man, girls love that shit
>>
>>41303995
>muslim tier extremes
The "Islam is bad" meme
Get out, this is a mans board discussing manly things, men get along with each other, women are the ones who bitch and argue
>>
>>41304491
>Why is there so many women on this board?
cbt threads
>>
>>41304491
>I keep losing arguments so i better call everyone a woman
That hasnt been working out so far for you but hey, maybe the next 10 times will be diffrent right?

And considering the state of /fit/ its more like /pol and /r9k/ shut down than anything
>>
>>41302320
>fucked everyone other than me including my best friend whilst I cooked his breakfast

Wew I've never been this friend zoned thankfully.
>>
File: operator.jpg (27KB, 349x278px) Image search: [Google]
operator.jpg
27KB, 349x278px
>>41304519
>implying islam isn't bad
>>
>>41304535
roastie tears are delicious
>>
File: 1483891527951.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483891527951.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>41304519
>The "Islam is bad" meme
Its not a meme, retard

Id rather have the black plague spread through europe again combined with AIDS and ebola than having islam. its a mental disease you arent allowed to fight and the government does nothing against it
>>
>>41304586
>trying to act alpha after starting a thread crying about being friend zoned
>>
>>41303126
they so do care about their partners income, the amount of money they already have isn't the point, a woman simply cannot respect, admire and ultimately be draw to a man that earns less than she does, since he's lower in the hierarchy than her
>>
File: 1492859707921.jpg (1MB, 4000x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1492859707921.jpg
1MB, 4000x2208px
>>41304601
says the women
>>
>>41304586
I seriously doubt you can make any girl cry over anything unless you dont shower for a week and press yourself against her

I would feel bad for you but i think you deserve everything thats gonna come at you in life and when youre finally done and cant take anymore just remember i wont be out there laughing at you because youre insignificant.
I hope the last thoughts that go through your head before you blow your brains out someday in the future is how you wont be missed along with all the mistakes you ever made.

Also i hope you get nogains and step on a fucking lego
>>
>>41304627
>implying there is no middle ground between keep your legs closed till mr right from /pol/ comes along and fucking violent niggers
>>
>>41304671
>step on a fucking lego
spoken like a true redditor
>>
File: ~k1484390487814.jpg (39KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
~k1484390487814.jpg
39KB, 320x427px
>>41302320

Reminder, while you are working out, counting calories, having a regular sleep schedule, beta-orbiting and being freind zoned...

Chad is living on and off with his beta-chick-orbiter for 5 years, while fucking everyone other then her, including the beta-chick-orbiter's best friend. And during that time Chad is getting free breakfast, getting his underwear washed, getting his 4 cats/3dogs looked after, writes drunk love confessions to his beta-chick-orbiter while drunk and laughing with his friends, and sometimes goes to cuddle with his beta-chick-orbiter.

REMINDER!

>someone rewrite this shit for a better pasta
>>
>>41302320
Wow so you know now how millions of men feel like.
>>
>>41304759

I wish I could round up all of you Chad posters and gas you. Absolute scum of the earth. Nothing worse than beta men who cry about other men being more sexually successful.

Just do humanity a favour and kill yourself.
>>
>>41304841
Not getting sarcasm. You belong here.

kys.
>>
>>41304841
this

plus, they'd rather blame everyone - literally, every other person on the plant - for their problems than themselves. they're a bunch of manchildren whose opinions should be ridiculed.
>>
How does apple justify not allowing 4chan browsers on the appstore, but will allow porno-website tier hookup apps?
>>
>>41302500
>be together with a girl for two years
>everything is fine, we get along really well, planning on moving in together in half a year or something
>heavy family related shit happens, I get angry as fuck due to that and to prevent me saying things I don't mean, I don't talk to her for a whole fucking day and a half
>cries to me about me leaving her out of my life (???)
>breaks up
>tells a common friend who's more on my side that she'd consider giving me a second chance but needs time to think, blah blah, decides not to do it after three fucking days of "consideration"
>sometimes tries to find out how I'm doing, cries shit about how everything would be fixable if I just decided that we should try to fix our issues together instead of me trying to fix my own issue myself (after breaking up with me for having that kind of issue)
>still rattles something on about second chances, how she's feeling really bad about the breakup, blah blah

>one month later
>find out she had login data to some chat bullshit she uses saved on my computer
>I probably shouldn't do it but curiosity takes over
>turns out she got together with some dude literally one fucking day after they broke up
You tell me how I am not supposed to be disappointed after hearing that. There wasn't any prior fucking indication to that but then suddenly a switch flipped when she didn't get enough attention. Fuck women.
>>
>>41302320
Wow, so if you mistreat them and reduce them to your servitude they get crazy attached to you. I guess the memes were right.
>>
>>41302217
She's kind of wrong. I think that it's natural to be a little mad if a girl won't sleep with you after jumping you hoops. Men, at the end of the day, want to feel special and wanted the same way women do, and friend-zone and being one of dozens with a shot at her hole are natural put downs. She does have a point tho that men you complain about these things aren't really much of men at all.
>>
>>41302500
You did well, if she's a big slut and she didn't fuck you within 3 months then it wasn't gonna happen.
>>
>>41304030

Normie here. Every time my female friends hear that a girl is still with the guy she lost her virginity to they absolutely melt. They think it's the cutest, greatest thing in the world.

>Grill I know forgave cheating and even stayed with her man after he gave her a black eye..... Because he was her one and only and she wanted to marry him and be able to say that (they broke up after another drunken scuffle)
>>
>>41304841
Dangerous amount of autism
>>
>>41302217
Recent evidence suggests that stretching does nothing to actually improve or speed up recovery. Contrary to belief, it has little effect on DOMS. Flexibility is important though.

And no, she's a nasty whore. Whores who resent being called or treated as whores are the height of hypocrisy. Although if you've allowed yourself to be suckered by one, as per #3, you should be mad at yourself, not her.
>>
>>41302320

You know damn well what men who are your "friend" are after and you string them along to get free shit. You can't have it both ways and still play the victim.
>>
>>41303144
>I've never been friendzoned, but I feel like my latest story is worse
>Gets nudes of girl he's fawning over
>Gets laid several times
>She obviously craves his cock a lot
>Worse than being friendzoned
Honestly fucking kys humblebrag.
>>
>>41303144
10 times lmao
>>
I'm not even going to read this thread. It'll be the same shit as always.

If you've taken your women redpill. You cannot ever have a wife. Sure, you can bang girls and maybe have a girl friend. But you can't be upset when you catch them cheating on you or whatever.

Read the articles here
>https://plus.google.com/+BlackPigeonSpeaks/posts/1jMTgD9WeVR

Everything you read about the topic shows that there's no recovering. What does that mean, well, it means you are along for the ride, until the inevitable war.

You don't need to go full on MGTOW, just distance yourself from people you don't want to be around, fuck girls and enjoy spending time with them. I'll be the first to admit its a good feeling talking, sexxing, hanging around an intelligent attractive girl, it brings out your biological drive more than a gram of test. However you can't possibly get involved with them in terms of kids, or financial sharing. You're just setting your self up for doom. Enjoy spending time with your 'gf', but take it as face value, because when someone else comes along, she'll be leave you in an instant; its in their nature.
>>
>>41305106
underrated
>>
>>41302217

She's right, why are you getting butt hurt?
>>
>>41305869
Grow up ffs
>>
>>41302217
No. Anyone who says "please swipe left" is a narcissist and just full of themselves. Not worth it to stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>41303259
Went through something similar, tell me if this sounds right,
>>I have too much life to live, I want to be wild and free
>>
>>41302217
Are there actually men who genuinely believe they are owed sex?
Or is it just bitches exaggerating.
>>
>>41306629
Exaggeration, men don't like being led on, she will never admit that she leads men on in exchange for foods and gifts.
>>
>>41304263
She didn't say anything about hispanics
>>
>>41304519
>implying islam is good at any degree
Get out, Abdul
>>
File: actually.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
actually.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>41302217
number 3.
It's not exactly getting mad at a grill for not having sex, it's the fact that she led you on and accepting these things while knowing full well that these are overt examples of a guy showing sexual interest in her.
>>
>>41303330
Except I'm a dude and I'm currently doing something like this. Shittiness is a human thing not a gender thing.
>>
>>41304233
yall have some weird pent up issues hahahaha. I don't want to get married till like 30 does that mean I'm a man whore?
>>
>>41308048
they don't care though, because number 2 is true, they are sluts that pretend they are nice grills
>>
>>41302320
>getting cucked this hard as a female

Laffin hard m8
>>
File: 1493689755763.jpg (104KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
1493689755763.jpg
104KB, 762x464px
>>41303330
>>
>>41302320
Most guys are Chad's that can fuck dozens of girls and have someone like you look after them.

It's the opposite way.
>>
>>41302320
All this and he didn't throw you a bone at least once?

Height/weight?
>>
>>41302217

She obviously doesn't want anyone smart enough to know they're being used
>>
>>41302320
Honestly the problem most guys get themselves into is that they try to get into a relationship with a chick before they even fuck them.

I met my current gf of three years when me and my bud invited her to cruise with us in my car. I asked her for a cruise the next week and fucked her that night.

If you haven't gone in for the kill by the third time you hang out, you've already missed it.
>>
>>41303874
this so much
>>
>>41302320
>claims to be in friendzone
>explains how she gets fucked

excuse me
>>
>>41304677
Only if they want to be attracted to their partner without despising their beta tendancies.
>>
>>41306004

.>grow up

Growing up is going full autism and working to be one of the people who can actually utilize machinery and code.

The "chads" will be annihilated by the spiderweb of autist technology. It's simply the future.

But as always, I bet on capital in the story of "Capital vs Man".
>>
>>41309367
So you fuck asap and then hope they're a good match as a person.
I'm not convinced you've thought about what you're doing.
>>
>>41309997
Getting to properly know somebody takes a while, by the time you figure out shes an awesome person it'll be "I don't wanna ruin this awesome friendship we have anon"

Fucking them quick, or at the least asserting to her that this is what you want right out of the gate gets rid of that from happening cause now the relationship is sexual and intimate from the get-go.
>>
So since this thread is 99% about women I feel I should ask: How common are STDs among sloots? Don't really care how much dick has been there, so long as they're clean. DESU I wish it was a norm to get tested kind of regularly and keep papers handy, for autists like me.
>>
>>41310926

This is the only reason why I don't do one night stands. I'm too paranoid that I'll get a disease.
>>
>>41304263
This is all a ruse. She really wants the BBC r-r-right guys?

Race mixing posters are Omegas
>>
>>41302217
She basically just told everyone she's a slut and if you don't want to be #24 in her hole you need to check your privilege and swipe left
>>
>>41310926
very very common with STDs

keep in mind girls <25yo fuck several different guys per week
>>
>>41303995
There's a difference between having sex with a partner you're serious about and having sex with a different person every month, or just having multiple "relationships" that last half a year. I wouldn't date a slut or a boozed-up party-goer because I'm simply not into that shit and I don't want it in my life.

>>41304041
How long do you expect someone to "save" herself for a certain partner, especially if you're the type to jump ship and have sex with anyone the first chance you get? She could save herself until 22 and get dumped at 25 or realize the relationship isn't working for her anymore. After that it's too late though, she's already a whore.

>>41302607
There's no universal code so it's hard to completely avoid misunderstandings.

I was casual friends with a classmate for two years, talking about hobbies and weather during breaks, until he asked me what I'm doing one weekend. I told him "nothing important, just hanging out with the bf" to subtly and kindly inform him I'm not interested so that he doesn't have to ask me out and get rejected.

Nevermind my tactful move, he fucking lashed out at me and called me a bitch and a whore for leading him on all that time.

Years later a man asked me out for coffee right after introducing himself so I told him I have a boyfriend and confirmed whether it's a friends date, to spare his feelings in case he got it all wrong. But nope, he got angry too because it was apparently insensitive of me to suspect or even accuse him of being after sex or some shit.
>>
File: TDSPTS.gif (3MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
TDSPTS.gif
3MB, 300x225px
>>41302500
All girls are sluts. Alle.
Even your mom.
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (59KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
59KB, 776x602px
>>41302537

>thinking roasties are capable of loving anything but themselves
>>
So....stretching?? I do want to know about it
>>
>>41302500
yep

feel free to ignore the people flaming you or disagreeing with you. either females or tier 1 pecil neck faggot liberals or cucks or what have you

its okay though, just roid up, lift, 5+ korean beauty products on your face daily, and date
>>
>>41312252
You are a whore though? Just fucking say an frank NO THANK YOu, I HAVE A BF! 90% of guys will appreciate the immediate honesty. You probably had multiple opportunities in those two years but you didn't you fucking cunt. Here the thing you're not interesting as you want to be, I know retards that have more personality than you.
>>
>>41302583
Despite what others are replying, I stand by you and your desires and values. Fuck the retarded wannabe chads in this board.
>>
>>41302217
>Be 5/10 woman in her 20s
>Live life on easy mode
>Have more success on Tinder than Chad does
>Be a whiny cint about it
Yeah the guys she's taking about are lame but I wonder how many bitter angry women we'd have if they had to deal with a fraction of the rejection most men do
Oh well, the wall is creeping up on her. Soon she'll look back and bitterly regret all the guys she could have dated but didn't
>>
>>41302500
>She says she's a virgin, doesn't drink and doesn't party
>And I believed this bitch for everything

How autistic can you be?
>>
File: player.png (38KB, 1844x175px) Image search: [Google]
player.png
38KB, 1844x175px
>>41302583
Stany strong, this board is filled with retards who will be sad cunts in the future once they'll realise they wasted their best years on fucking random women instead of building nice relationship.
>>
>>41314370
There's got to be a balance. Building a relationship with the first whore who doesn't refuse you is a sure way to a miserable life down the road. My grandma was very vocal about this (and she was 100% right).
>>
>im le woman
>500 replies

never change virginity chan
>>
>>41314412

been 10 years and still waiting for that second whore

not everyone gets as many chances as you
>>
File: 1493626476367.gif (2MB, 259x197px) Image search: [Google]
1493626476367.gif
2MB, 259x197px
>>41302537
>>
File: 1425266193816.jpg (21KB, 398x297px) Image search: [Google]
1425266193816.jpg
21KB, 398x297px
>>41314537
These are great
>>
>>41302217

>26

That's plenty reason to swipe left.
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.