[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay to admire male aesthetics more than female aesthetics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: lol.jpg (21KB, 930x617px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
21KB, 930x617px
Is it gay to admire male aesthetics more than female aesthetics?

>heterosexual male
>does /fit/ turn me bi?
>>
>>41298460
maybe you weren't heterosexual to begin with:
http://www.petertatchell.net/lgbt_rights/queer_theory/beyond.htm
>>
No it's not gay. The perfect male physique is God's greatest creation, so in a way, when you admire the male physique you admire God.
>>
Not gay outright, I mean when you start mirin other dude's cock and balls, that's when it starts to get real homo
>>
>>41298547
>maybe you weren't heterosexual to begin with
>/fit/

speak for yourself homo
>>
>>41298556
I like this theory
>>
>>41298460
When I look at an aesthetic female I want to drain my balls into her

when i look at an aesthetic male i appreciate his dedication and see an example to strive towards

it's as gay as you make it
>>
>>41298565
i'm gay and /fit/. Well I'm not exclusively gay but I label myself as that so people know what I like (because I know what I prefer) to make things easier for everyone. I truly think a lot of guys are a lot more sexually flexible than you'd think but the less secure people in our society create divides and police the sexuality of the people around them (you don't want your mates to think you're a fag do you? even if you just want to try sucking dick once?)
>>
>>41298460
After you start lifting you start to understand how much hardwork and dedication it takes to achieve a good physique
>>
>>41298460
I don't want him. I want to look like him.
>>
>>41298594
>you don't want your mates to think you're a fag do you? even if you just want to try sucking dick once?
>reflecting

my mates are /fit/ and straight but flexible. I occasionally look at there body's when we work out, because I admire the dedication and result. This is not gay.

The feeling I get is more like a "proud" feeling. Like, I'm proud of my mates that achieved aesthetics.

>never had an urge to suck their dick and balls
>just want to touch those pecs bc male aesthetics
>>
>>41298460
Who is this guy? His physique looks sick.
>>
>>41298753
exactly
>>
>>41298759
yeah bro same

like the other day me and my bro were getting changed in the locker room and suddenly i got really horny, my bro could see i was aroused and took it upon himself to relieve me

totally not gay, just a mate helping out a mate
>>
>>41298816
no homo tho
>>
>>41298753
>wants to look like a piece of shit
nigga hes got weird insertions
>>
>>41298580
this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.