[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey anon, you can be fat and fit! >just look how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (127KB, 634x629px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
127KB, 634x629px
>hey anon, you can be fat and fit!
>just look how flexible I am, anon!
>>
>>41295424

Does my little jumb bum need some cum cum?
>>
>>41295424
Fat people bring out the Patrick in me.
>>
>>41295424
Implying we can't tell it was photoshopped
>>
you can be fit and fit too
>>
>>41295539
how do I become double fit?
>>
>>41295424
That is actually impressive for her size.

Too bad the morbid obesity is far more noticeable.
>>
>>41295424
imagine how hard her traps are working in that position
>>
>>41295424
But its like their fat creates more stabilization. Like when you anchor down a tent.
>>
>>41295424
It's a snapshot, looks like she got up for a quarter of a second then fell, her center of gravity is way too far forward for her to be maintaining that position.
>>
>>41295947
implying she didn't topple over. give me a video of her holding that pose for more than 5 seconds and i'll believe it. for all we know she could have just jumped up and someone snapped the picture at the top before she caused an earthquake
>>
>>41295424
I want to see her do what humans evolved to do:
Running any amount of distance, having the endurance to exhaust and kill prey.

If you can't run a couple miles, while not sucking wind, you are literally not evolutionarily fit.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>41296306
evolution didn't stop in 40k BC.

at least for non-niggers.
>>
>>41295424
Shes so fat her underwear changes shape depending on her position
>>
>>41295664
You become a double nigger
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.