[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone with ADHD that is struggling with depression/anxiety should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1013KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1013KB, 3264x2448px
anyone with ADHD that is struggling with depression/anxiety should seriously consider taking a medication called strattera.

there is a lot of negative reviews online about this drug as it has severe side affects in the first two months but if you're not a weak cunt and can handle it you will seriously not regret it

>be 18
>no friends/gf/life
>scared to see humans because of anxiety
>want to kill myself
>take strattera
>want to kill myself even more
>2 months later
>literally made 3 good friends
>lost virginity
>A's in university

no matter how horrible the first two months is i beg you to stick it out
>>
would like to add that i no longer feel depressed or anxious
>>
>>41295352
strattera is fucking retarded... for those who dont know its an attempt at a non-stimulant medication to treat ADD/ADHD.
It fucks with your dick and makes you feel weird as fuck. Whenever I would take a piss i would get a bit of semen leak out after it was fucking retarded. It also just shrinks your dick while your on it.
>>
i like taking breaks from my meds
>>
>drugs for made up illnesses
yea no thanks
unless you're clinically depressed, don't bother
>>
>>41295352
Is that the same fluoxetin?
>>
What side effects did you experience?
>>
File: 1493740205228.png (298KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
1493740205228.png
298KB, 540x395px
>>41296041
I think adhd is some sort of a illness where you mind is just too damn lazy and well with a bit of focus and such it is overcomable.

But then again that's also why it's an illness. I sort of think of it as we've been exposed to so much stimulation it is hard to do concentrate.

Or that's just some pueduo bullshit because I have a fucking bio lab test tmmrw.
>>
I take Stratterra and it gives me constant headaches lately. I've taken it for the past two years or so and I'm doing better.

On another note, any ADHD meds of any kind that show a weight loss effect due to appetite suppression (or other means)? I hear about a lot of these medicines having an effect like that and I wanna know if anyone else experiences that. It is true though that you can't rely on a pill to get you your dream body, you have to put in the effort, but I was just wondering.
>>
>>41296148
You lose weight because they're amphetamines. Your metabolism goes up and burns more calories and food taste like cardboard when you're on them so you don't eat
>>
>>41296141
>t. idiot who doesnt have adhd
>>
>>41296148
i cant eat when im on them. every bite i have to force down so i really havent taken them in a few years and my grades have dropped from A's to C's in engineering :( cant live like that maybe i should take them anyways idk.

>if you are a fat fuck and wanna lose weight they are great
>>
>>41296229
>>if you are a fat fuck and wanna lose weight they are great

didnt mean to text that lol
>>
>>41295352

Let see, should I take advice from a certified medical professional specialized in human behavior, medicine and drugs prescription? or should I follow advice of a random person on the internet in a forum about homosexuality and powerlifing?

I don't know man, I am confused now.
>>
>>41295352
>be 22
>adhd
>dexexrine
>no sides
>anxiety gone
>depression gone
>focused and motivated
>gaining weight back and lifting
>future looking bright
Why go through two months of hell when my shit works fine?
>>
>>41296956
>>41295352
anyone know how i can get my hands on the stuff without seeing a psychiatrist
>>
>>41296985
Ask your friendly neighbourhood drug dealerâ„¢
>>
>>41297023
there are almost none in my area and the few i know are extremely inconsistent and have ridiculous markups ,we're talking $5 a pill for the weakest ones
>>
OP /fit/ is full of armchair doctors who hate doctors and think all prescribed psychotropic medications are evil.

That being said, anyone who wants to take psychotropic medications should see their doctor for lightwieight shit (Prozac, Zoloft) or a Psych for the heavy hitters (Seroquel, Latuda, Lithium).

Seroquel and Wellbutrin saved my life three years ago when I was suicidal. Been on them and killing it in college and have lots of friends. The super highs are gone but so are the super lows.
>>
>>41297135
That's pretty standard. Around exam seasons you'll see prices spike as high as 15-20/pill. I don't know what to tell you since I have no understanding of your situation. Maybe find a friend or talk with your family doctor?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.