[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ So I just asked my female lifting partner (met her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: received_10152977306037243.jpg (33KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
received_10152977306037243.jpg
33KB, 403x403px
Hey /fit/

So I just asked my female lifting partner (met her like 4 weeks ago and I've been lifting with her for 2) out and she rejected me... My question is what should I a single male in my early 20s in a professional school (will make 6 figures in 7 years or so) do? I've been single for so long and just generally don't put myself out there. Been lifting since 2012, and I'm noticably fit, get complements and whatever. Just need some advice since this really hurt my confidence.
>>
>>41294377
Asked a girl for her number that I've been working out with for about 6 months (we work out as a group, I noticed she's been creeping closer and closer to me). She gave it to me. I'm ecstatic lol.
>>
File: 1460307810871.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1460307810871.png
318KB, 496x559px
>>41294377
>Met her 4 weeks ago and just asked her out now.
>>
File: 1492988226359.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492988226359.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
>>41294377
>Find a woman you think is attractive
>Ask her out
>Repeat as needed with new women until one says yes
>???????
>profit
>>
>>41294377
Pick yourself up, learn from your mistakes, and try again another day.
If you do not realize what your mistakes were, today is not your day to try again
>>
>>41294481
Yeah I agree... Medical school life gets so busy it's hard to make time... Should have asked Her like week 2 though desu
>>
>>41294481
What do you mean? Are you supposed to be dating the girl by that time having only known her for 4 weeks??
>>
>>41294579
Naw bro, but should at least get her number.
>>
>>41294579

you can ask a girl out on a date the first day you meet her, sperglord
>>
>>41294595
>>41294617

Ahhh okay. I've been doing those things with girls but I can never get the timing right with when to get into a relationship. I seem to rubber band from asking her to be my gf too quickly (which scares girls away) and waiting too long to ask (which makes them lose interest)
>>
>>41294377
um, not everyone is for everyone
just find another girl and enjoy lifting with your lifting partner
>>
>>41294377
You fucked up on that front m8. You sort of put yourself in the friend zone by being her lifting buddy. If you wanted to fug her from day 1 you should have just asked her out right away

On the bright side at least you have a lifting partner, and one you're attracted to
>>
>>41294377

You fucked up on that front m8. You sort of put yourself in the friend zone by being her lifting buddy. If you wanted to fug her from day 1 you should have just asked her out right away

On the bright side at least you have a lifting partner, and one you're attracted to
>>
>>41294377
Man, i really don't understand women today. This beautiful girl who works at Dillards always used to give me the eye when i would come buy and shop, so i asked her out, she said yes. After a day or two of talking online, i found out she watches the same anime as me, plays vidya, seems pretty cool. As soon as i make plans to take her out, her messages drop off a cliff and she tells me "i'll think about it :)" . i want to be a dick and tell her she'll save me a lot of time and money if she just fucks off but i don't understand what the fuck. she gave me an opening, i took it, and now it seems like she's bailing. ex girlfriend and i were together for 5 years so it's been forever since i've dated. already annoyed.
>>
Hey guys just wanted to clarify some things... I did get her number like 3 weeks ago, also I think the reason she said no is because she's 3 years older than me and she was looking for someone older than her... She said she swore that she thought I was older than her.
>>
>>41294377
Others have said this already, but I'll just reiterate it because it's important:

Some people aren't attracted to other people. Looks play a big part in it, sure, but maybe you're just not her type. Sometimes there's something to be gained from introspection and wondering if there was something you could've done differently, but there's also a point where you need to realize that you can't control everything. Don't take it too personally.
>>
>>41294377
Assuming you don't just want to score, continue what you are doing. Find someone you like and ask them out. Doing it more quickly will however dramatically increase your chances at getting a first date (assuming you are good looking).

Just take a quick survey of how many women you know you wouldn't want to date, then assume that women are way more picky than men. Now you know why she wasn't interested. Keep at it, just not with her.
>>
>>41296470
I hope you understand the age bullshit was just an excuse. She just wanted to blunt the rejection, I doubt she actually cares how old you are
>>
>>41294377
>will make 6 figures in 7 years
Yeah just like every other STEMtard who works at Starbucks.
>>
>>41294377
>will make 6 figures in 7 years or so
>>41296470
>the reason she said no is because she's 3 years older

Now is not the time to try and have a relationship. Wait until you're already comfy and then go out and seek a wife. In the meantime, just enjoy people's company.

Also
>professional school
>get complements
Nice school m8.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.