[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the secret to an aesthetic chest to develop the top portion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1473608646172.png (20KB, 506x606px) Image search: [Google]
1473608646172.png
20KB, 506x606px
Is the secret to an aesthetic chest to develop the top portion without touching the bottom one?
>>
>>41293601
alot of programs prioritize incline pressing over even the standard bench press.
>>
>>41293639
Not serious ones
>>41293601
No anon, flat bench and dips are not at fault for creating or accentuating your gynaecomastia, neither will training the upper chest only fix it.
That said, do not neglect it either.
Do flat bench, OHP and dips on Push day, and finish off with incline db bench, incline db flies, lat raises and cable pushdowns
>>
>>41293601
Aesthetic chests are mostly genetic, and based on your insertions. However, you can try and accentuate your specific chest by working certain areas. Won't really do much though.

I have wide shoulders and square bottom insertions, so I stay away from decline presses so they don't round out on the bottom.
>>
It all depends on you nipples. Mine are uneven. The red ring is bigger on my right side. Looks fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>41293782
I thought isolating the chest is impossible, what's the point of doing the accessories?
>>
>>41293601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC1jyKstEjU
>>
>>41293601
After your compound lift, be it incline or flat bench, do one of the following 5x10:
Dips
Flys
Dumbbell Press

Play around with different angles, and variations but always do at one of these right after you bench.
>>
>>41293842
Is this even a question? You should ALWAYS be doing an accessory/assistance lift, no matter what your goal is.
>>
>>41293890
why
>>
>>41293842
>What's the point

>Incline db bench
Trains stabilisers for the bench
>Flyes
Trains pec for humerus adduction (bench and OHP only train the pec for shoulder flexion)
>Cable pushdowns
Train the triceps for shoulder extension (bench and OHP only train the triceps for elbow extension)
>Lateral raises
Train the side delts (OHP barely touches it)
>>
>>41293912
While compound lifts do activate large goups of muscles, they don't all activate in the same ratios. Depending on your proportions and body/joint morphology as well as your training level and training goals, you'll need to do certain accessory lifts to achieve balanced training of the body or assistance lifts to supplement your main lifts if you are a weightlifter/powerlifter.

All of this is to achieve stimulus of the whole body and to avoid/break through plateaus.
>>
>>41293988
Does OHP touch rear and front delts or only front?
>>
>>41294081
Ohp hits front and side.
Klokov press hits all three heads at the possible expense of your shoulders if you do it wrong.

Do band pullaparts on push day.
>>
>>41294081
Pretty much only front delt and triceps, with a little mid delt, clavicular pec and upper traps
>>41294103
Klokov press does absolutely fuck all for rear delt and suboptimally hits the front delt because of the decreased weight and disadvantageous ROM

But yeah, >>41294081 should definitely add band pullaparts or facepulls on either push or pull day
>>
>>41294154
I think rear delt flies are better. Facepulls are a similar motion to rows so a different motion is probably more beneficial
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.